• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

DialUp

How did you guys find Angryjoe?

20 posts in this topic

Hey guys so how did you find Angryjoe? Or what was the first review of his that kept you engaged at his content. For me I think it was in 2011 on the Duke nukem forever review, as much as I loved the game what he said was true. And honest reviewers is what I want. I never used to watch reviewers, I saw IGN but knew they just get Activision to suck them off so they can give call of duty a 10/10 lol.  Also they are very dishonest. Can't spell ignorant without IGN.

Been following Totalbiscuit for quite a while, Then suddenly <Boom> Angry joe appears on the first TGS podcast and I've loved him since.

Saw Joe in the Angry Video Game Nerd vs Nostalgia Critic Brawl, might have seen a video of his before that. Early 2009 sometime.

I heard of him awhile back but I really didn't start following until the Far Cry 3 review.

It was in 2011 when my sister was watching some random things around the internet. So my sister suggested me to watch this channel.

I forget. I just remember i was an avgn fan, and one day i saw a joe video and i thought "another angry game reviewer eh? Can you TRY to do something else?"... Watched a video, didnt think it was a ripoff after all but i wasnt impressed. It was an older one with those guitar strums and screen turning red and stuff, thought it was forced and tacky... But a few years later i saw another video for some reason and thought dat shit was gold.. Watched more loved nearly all of it.

The fallout 3 Negareview back in 2008. I actually made a youtube account back then just to subscribe to his channel

I can't quite remember.... I think it was on a YouTube train and found his Sonic Free Riders Review.

Don't remember for sure but it was back in 2012 I think when me3 was released and I searched for it on youtube and then  found his channel and his review of the game. 

I was in bed

Then IGN make good review of CoD

I buy CoD

Hated it

Searched user reviews

Find Angry Joe's review

Disagree with some points, but enjoy his opinions and look through his PS2 events and such

love the community he made

Now am here

such is life

I absolutely loved his review of sonic free riders  I know never to play that game now!

I was browsing Youtube for Civ V reviews and I saw his video, and I really liked it, he explained in detail why he liked the game, he didn't do something cheap such as ranting non-stop in vid, it was genuinely funny and he gave his honest opinion accompanied with a professional oversight.     

I've been watching Angry Joe for a long time.  I found his channel when trying to find out if I should buy Skyrim and it turns out he was right.  After that, I found out he had an Army to Enlist in.  It was the least I could do since Joe works so hard on his reviews and this Army.