• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Gavin

Strategy Games in AJSA

AJSA strategy board   407 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in playing multiplayer strategy games in AJSA?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

164 posts in this topic

Mate I'm a addict of Total War for dayssssssss. But if I made an exception out of it "Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth Rise of the Witchking". (Yes thats the name). Is the best strategy game ever made, Total War is the best Real time strategy xD.

I'm quite sad with the amount of votes in Gavin and mine's topic for it has not advanced in progress of our goals. If you guys are wanting a game of Total War then hope on teamspeak where you will find me in the Total War channel (I never move and I'm usually always on and keen for a game). Add me on steam

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055535198

Sins of a Solar Empire is one of my favorite rts games to play, love the space genre games

Sins of a Solar Empire is one of my favorite rts games to play, love the space genre games

Yea sins is always good for a game or 2

SC2!

is the makers of homeworld series,are they still making shipbrakers game havent herd much except the teaser clip?

This needs to go through, it would be great for the community. If passed I would defiantly be joining in on the fun!

I'd really love for this to happen! Strategy games have always held a speciel, twisted part of my heart and i think that to play them multiplayer with you people would be awesome and probably fun as hell

im a n00b in strategy games but i like them. I always lost in MP

Have Supreme Commander Gold, CIV 4, Sins of Solar Empire, Star Wars empire at War, Warcraft 3, World in Conflict, Command n Conquer red Alert 2, Starcraft and Broodwar, Earth 2150, Warhammer 40k Dawn of War 1 and 2. But i doubt that AJSA will support those old games.

Sounds good, i got the HD version of age of empires 2 on steam. Would love to give that game a try. And ofcourse starcraft. I got older stratagie games but i dont think the online servers exist anymore, (C&C Generals, RA2, AOM) but if someone got a solution to that, let me know. It be a good reason to play those games again!

Good to see the votes high. Anyone keen for a multiple 4v4,3v3,2v2 games of Total War on the weekend

How about a....1v1 or 2v2 in AoE? >:)

I get paid tomorrow...or well TODAY (FRIDAY)...and you can bet your ass Shogun, I am aiming for you! 

Or well...SCREW IT!

Lets team up and rip the heads off some newbs eh? :D

Lol fair enough . Ill be on tommorow and we will catch up :D. And by the way this is my Genre where I succeed :P

Civ5 is addicting as crack!  I have all dlc

Anybody ever play rise of nations back in the day?

Starcraft 2 (+ hots) best RTS ever. i play it (somewhat) alot. i'd be more then willing to represent AJSA (im top 10 gold on the ladder ... i know thats pretty shitty xD its a hard game mang!)

kuckitime likes this

Are you comparing Sc2 to Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth 2 Rise of the Witch King? lol. NO WAY , much respect for being a RTS player

hehe sc2 blows that out of the water! ( :P )

But seriously, SC2 is the only RTS that makes me want to play perfect and proper. When i play ladder i get so excited during the game :o 
because sc2 is so apm intensive i dont have time to think about it when in a match, but afterwards i notice im shaking like a leaf from the pressure and excitement :P

kuckitime likes this

I love the C&C games, World in Conflict is also pretty good, but I think my favorite RTS series is Wargame, as there is so much to think about and do all the time!