• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jitterdoomer

Your Wishes for 2015

67 posts in this topic

2014 is the darkest years in video gaming, so many overhyped bullshit, more dramatic controversies, and problems with the state of internet (net neutrality and content ID system). So I hope 2015 will be brighter like a light where they released a lot of great games without any overhyped bullshit like Destiny, Watch_Dogs, and Assassin's Creed Unity and no more dramatic controversy. If this was like 2014, I would like to see another video game crash very soon. Also, the most popular movie from the earlier years are getting a sequel like Jurassic World, Terminator Genisys, and lastly Mall Cop 2!

better games and less bs hype would make 2015 a much better year 

Jitterdoomer likes this

Less microtransaction bullshit.

Absolutly, it's been a while since I bought a game that didn't have them and the amount of games now being pumped out free to play is overwhelming. Some of them actually do a good job while others you get the feeling are only set up to make a quick buck 

I want a game out next year, a single player game that will keep me going for a long time! I'm not into rpg much but I'm thinking of getting witcher two and see what it's all about

Jitterdoomer likes this

I hope that we get a whole load of great games shown off for the future of next-gen consoles, hopefully with a new Fallout, Red Dead and the new Mass Effect.

I hope that the games I'm looking forward to next year (like Arkham Knight, AC: Viictory, The Division, Uncharted 4, Witcher 3, Battlefront etc.) do better than the games I was looking forward to this year.

I hope that generally gamers get more positive about gaming, and petty feuds like console wars and publisher hate can go away in favor of spending time and energy on loving gaming again.

Jitterdoomer likes this

More Blizzard announcements, more getting laid, more money! Because fuck everything, give me money. Can't do shit without it these days. Oh, almost forgot the most important thing - more awesome anime!

HeroEightyTwo likes this

Keep giving me great games.

2014 is the darkest years in video gaming

Pretty great year for anyone with a decent PC or someone looking for things besides first person shooters.

Emphase likes this

hotline miami 2.

GTA5 PC.

final fantasy 7, 8, and 9 on android.

abes oddysee and exodus on android (strangers wrath just released, no reason why it cant be done), fuck it throw in munch as well.

selling my flat / apartment to get rid of my debt.

We don't want any worst games that are Ride to Hell level of suckiness this upcoming year.

I want people to realize that hype is their fault and that hype is pure fantasy.

Don't be duped by slick marketing, we're taught this in school (at least I was), and understand that trailers and hype have nothing to do with the game. The game they develop is reality and it doesn't care about your expectations or marketing.

Being able to talk about #GamerGate in a gaming forum meant for gamers to discuss game related things.

Asides that, video games to stop being rushed and being corrupted by Corporate Commander would be nice.

Would be a nice thing.

Sol Omega likes this

Better quality games.
Developers & Publisher have more effort & time to port their games to other platforms.
No more developers or publishers attention seeker or internet drama.
No more 1 or 2 release game sequel in one year.
No more microtransaction or pay2win or screw-you-give-us-money bullshit.
No more console peasant or pc elitist master-race or console wars debate. Just respect each other & not insulting people what they like.
Making gaming culture having good & nice community.

Amen to all.  ^_^

I want the new 3ds to come sooner than later.

I want estimated release dates to not need a revision or 10 with every effing game.. And revision or not, i dont want the typical example of "q4 20xx" to mean "december 31st", and "q1", to mean "march 30/31". And no im not saying release it too early and buggy, im saying that shit has happened way too many times to be mere coincidence. In fact they prob are biggier because they feel the game isnt ready still and instead of revising a release date again, they just release it at the last possible moment.

I know they dont sound compatible, but just estimate dates less optimistically =p, maybe even get it wrong by estimating TOO LATE.

I also want more high profile indie games that arent effing platformers. Im sick of effing platformers! How about an indie zelda type game? Or advance wars? Or binding of isaac without intentionally repulsive art?

Oh, and less pixel games. Im not a graphics whore but the pixel thing is such a stupid fad, geeze.

For star wars battlefront to be something other than a battlefield 4 re-skin but from what i've read, it will be more like battlefield than the old battlefronts. DICE better not screw it up...

For any and all forms of elitism to be abolished from gaming.

Gamers stop being dicks and assholes at each other.

Abedsbrother likes this

I've been wishing that for 15 years, probably why I preferred being around Board/Tabletop gamers.

Same thing for gaming websites with biased opinions like IGN and Gamespot, they are just being dicks and gave an overhyped and recycled games like CODAW a 9.1/10 for graphics and Kevin Spacey shit. I hope next year that IGN or Gamespot will fire some reviewers and journalist and hire better ones to listen to what the gamers are saying.

Recoveryanonymous likes this

The game industry to stop treating us like we're all idiots

The console war to stop and realize they're both in the same shit storm

An external hardrive to the X1 because some idiots thought 500GB was enough space for its life span...

For the other FPS' out there to stop trying to copy duty formula and stick/return to roots

The revival of SOCOM even though I'm on xbox...

The game industry to go back to making games for fun first instead of profit. Which would kind of solve most of the wishes up there

Mostly unbroken games on launch. The whole we will just patch things later is really annoying at this point