• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

7thFrost

Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition

45 posts in this topic

Well I'll be damned, I can't believe my own eyes, Vergil ( my favorite game character of all time ) is coming back in DMC 4 special edition.

The news hit recently with the announcement of the "Definitive Edition" of DmC, but at the end of the trailer we got a teaser for Devil May cry 4 Special Edition.

Now, some of you probably know this, I've written this in many other topics but I'll say it here again. DMC 3 SE is my favorite game of all time, thanks to the Vergil character addition most of all. I've spent literally hundreds of hours in this game playing as Vergil alone, I absolutely loved it. 

To hear that he's coming back as a playable character in DMC 4 is the most exciting game news I've heard in years.

I was also extremely excited about the DmC DLC Vergil's Downfall last year but it failed to recapture the feeling I've had with this character in DMC 3, because of the new combat system and all, but it was still alright when you don't compare.

However this news is even more exciting because knowing DMC 4's combat system and gameplay, Vergil will surely return with most of his moveset/abilities intact (hopefully) and some new additions. 

For the average DMC consumer however this probably is just a lame cash grab on a game that was released almost 7 years ago. Which it probably is and I get that.

Thoughts ?

103df4c5f107cfcc2c5e46027c25a40b.png?ito

Hopefully this can explain more about Vergil's actions because Nero is in fact Vergil's son.

Hopefully this can explain more about Vergil's actions because Nero is in fact Vergil's son.

Still just a theory.

I'd rather have to first 4 Devil May Cry's put into one.

And then a Devil May Cry 5.

Still just a theory.

Even so, what if its proven true that maybe some time before DMC3, Vergil had a one-nighter with a girl and that's how it happened.

Hope the PC version of both get patches for these extra stuff.

7thFrost likes this

I've never played DMC Devil May Cry or DMC4, so i'll be looking forward to these games; as for Nero being Vergil's son, there is no actual proof that he is; it's just theory considering that he has Vergil's blade. Until it is proven (100% legitimate physical evidence), I won't jump on the Nero/Vergil wagon yet.

I've never played DMC Devil May Cry or DMC4, so i'll be looking forward to these games; as for Nero being Vergil's son, there is no actual proof that he is; it's just theory considering that he has Vergil's blade. Until it is proven (100% legitimate physical evidence), I won't jump on the Nero/Vergil wagon yet.

I still say Nero is a bastard son of Sparda.

If Nero is a bastard son of Sparta, then who did he have a one night stand with?

If Nero is a bastard son of Sparta, then who did he have a one night stand with?

That's what I want to know, too!

Such an unfaithful Devil!

Impossible. Nero is too young to even be a brother to either Dante and Virgil when we see Dante look much more like an older Adult. So either he's the son of Virgil, OR...he might be a clone created from the blood of Sparda.

Impossible. Nero is too young to even be a brother to either Dante and Virgil when we see Dante look much more like an older Adult. So either he's the son of Virgil, OR...he might be a clone created from the blood of Sparda.

Clone created from the blood of Sparda, bastard son of Sparda... tomato tomaaaato.

Let's be frank here - as long as it won't be a full priced releases, I'll, and most likely many others will, pick it up without a shadow of a doubt. Personally I don't have the patience or attention span to complete the games 100%, but screw me if I like the old ones more than the new one. Don't get me wrong. I though that DMC was actually a good game, but 3rd and 4th installment (only ones I've played) just have this feel to it like the world and the characters actually fit in there whereas DMC just felt kinda like a punk -ish version of them meaning that it's good in it's own right, but has nothing on the original characters and their backstories.

I fangirled when I saw that teaser. The real deal Vergil is back, bitchez! And it's funny how a 10 seconds DMC4 with Vergil segment almost completely outshadowed all the DmC stuff in terms of people's reaction. That says it long, guys...

7thFrost likes this

Hey so saw trailer (http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8MruA6AfRpU) for a remake of one of Capcom's hated DmC games DmC:Devil May Cry. Also they are remaking my personal favorite Devil May Cry 4 however I think it's a waste of good money that could have went to Devil May Cry 5 (If Capcom ever decides to pull their head out of their ass and listen to the fans.) Anywho what are your thoughts on all this do you agree disagree or just don't care leave a comment below.

Would rather have a DMC 2 i never liked Devil may cry 4.

So I am okay then.

At least one person on that thread agrees with you if that's what you mean:

I'd rather Devil May Cry 5.

Hell, even DmC 2.

Even so, what if its proven true that maybe some time before DMC3, Vergil had a one-nighter with a girl and that's how it happened.

That's what I want to know, too!

Such an unfaithful Devil!

Clone created from the blood of Sparda, bastard son of Sparda... tomato tomaaaato.

All of you guys are forgetting something Sparda lived on earth for centuries so there's a good chance he had many lovers and wives and children before he met Eva and had twin sons with her also the whole he's Virgil's son thing is quite unrealistic cause Nero is too old the last time we saw Virgil he was in his twenties that would mean Nero would have at least be ten by the time Devil May Cry 4 happens cause Dante looks to be in his 30s.
God Revan and Sol Omega like this

At least one person on that thread agrees with you if that's what you mean:

Yeah I saw that personally if they outsourced Devil May Cry 5 I would like to see them outsource it to Platinum.

Well, in all honesty listening to the fans is not always the best idea ever because when you do, you're expected to come out with unreasonable expectations from the game everyone supposedly "wanted". And when it comes out, everything's wrong and everyone forgets how to enjoy a game (that they even asked for) and instead just complain about it on ever possible social media out there.

Hey so saw trailer (http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8MruA6AfRpU) for a remake of one of Capcom's hated DmC games DmC:Devil May Cry. Also they are remaking my personal favorite Devil May Cry 4 however I think it's a waste of good money that could have went to Devil May Cry 5 (If Capcom ever decides to pull their head out of their ass and listen to the fans.) Anywho what are your thoughts on all this do you agree disagree or just don't care leave a comment below.

Threads merged

I'd rather Devil May Cry 5.

Hell, even DmC 2.

Would rather have a DMC 2 i never liked Devil may cry 4.

I pray to all known Deities both benign and evil that you'r not talking about THIS!

DMC2FrontCover.jpg

Ughhh!  I need to take a shower!

Raizurhk and 7thFrost like this