• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shadowgamesFTW

AJSA Smash Bros. Tourny (for when tournament mode comes)

21 posts in this topic

Just thought i would throw this out for the members of the angry army for when the tournament mode comes out. We could have a weekly tourney or something. Hopefully when it's implimented we could sort something out but i felt it could be a good idea to have one ready

id reck yo azz with mah boi toon link and mah girl lucina

But seriously, this sounds like a good idea. Maybe you should reach out to one of the higher-ups and ask

shadowgamesFTW likes this

It'd be nice to have Joe himself announce tourneys for the game since he put it in honorable mentions.

How did I not see this until now? I would very much enjoy to be apart of the tourney. (As long as it's all in good fun though)

I'd love to be apart of this too!

Speaking of Smash Bros Tourney, How bout that Project M eh?

We could organize a bracket and netplay Project M

Speaking of Smash Bros Tourney, How bout that Project M eh?

We could organize a bracket and netplay Project M

I can't since I'm currently only on my tablet but hopefully should be getting a laptop sometime this week to maybe download project M (I don't know if it works with the PAL version of brawl)

Also the tourney will be in good fun was thinking about if you can make 2 tourneys and if it is possible we could have one on the Saturday and one on Sunday with Saturday being no items on omega stages like for glory and Sundays any stage both regular and omega with items on, what do you guys think?

I can't since I'm currently only on my tablet but hopefully should be getting a laptop sometime this week to maybe download project M (I don't know if it works with the PAL version of brawl)

Also the tourney will be in good fun was thinking about if you can make 2 tourneys and if it is possible we could have one on the Saturday and one on Sunday with Saturday being no items on omega stages like for glory and Sundays any stage both regular and omega with items on, what do you guys think?

If we play competitive then never just do omega stages. Thats boring lol

Throw in something like the animal crossing stages, that are neutral, and the duck hunt stage, which is also ok.

Basically any stage where you can't walk off/get killed by the stage.

Oh and PAL doesn't work, its NTSC I believe~

true,maybe do it for any stage just to make it more fun that and just let it be pure chaos XD

yeah i thought it only worked on NTSC thanks for the heads up

Since I hear Joe now finally has a Wii U, I think I may as well give it a shot.

Mains: Mega Man, Shulk and Lucina.

Since I hear Joe now finally has a Wii U, I think I may as well give it a shot.

Mains: Mega Man, Shulk and Lucina.

I'M REALLY FEELING IT.

my mains are: Link, Ike, Meta Knight, Dedede and Ganondorf

We don't have to wait for tournament mode to set one up. Just set the stages like how smash 4 tourneys already do it or just use omega and battlefield stages.

I would love to participate in a friendly tournament of Smash Bros. And sadly no, I'm not going to Apex. I have yet to figure out a main for this game since everyone plays so well (besides Ganondorf imo, sorry Ganondorf fans). But man I miss the old boomerang from Melee for Link. You could interupt with that stuff up to about 80 percent damage like a boss to set up your combo. Not so much anymore.

I would love to participate in a friendly tournament of Smash Bros. And sadly no, I'm not going to Apex. I have yet to figure out a main for this game since everyone plays so well (besides Ganondorf imo, sorry Ganondorf fans). But man I miss the old boomerang from Melee for Link. You could interupt with that stuff up to about 80 percent damage like a boss to set up your combo. Not so much anymore. 

you can still get link old boomerang but it is a custom move.

TheFa1thful likes this

well once the tourney is avaliable i will see what it can do, obviously since it will be for good fun you can use customisations along other things, i'll probably edit the first post on what rules and whatnot to use

you can still get link old boomerang but it is a custom move.

Thanks! I'll try and unlock that custom move and then Link would squarely be back in my main three (Ike, Ness and Link).

Ninjaneer likes this

Love me some Ganon...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0