• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Walrus

Whats your hype line up for 2015?

9 posts in this topic

So far, on my hype list of 2015 I have.

1.MGS5- The Phantom Pain (HIDEO KOJIMA MAXIMUM OVERLOADDDDD)

2.Persona 5 (Waifu-Dungeon sims fifth installement, get hype for life lessons)

3Jstars-Victory VS (only hype because gintoki included :V)

4.Witcher 3(the epic conclusion to the story spanning a decade)

5.Resident Evil Revelations 2(the first one was a great return to the survival horror roots of the franchise and the sequel looks good!)

What are you're guys top 5's for 2015?

1. Bloodborne

2. Star Wars Battlefront (at least hopefully it's next year we don't know yet)

3. Uncharted 4: A Thiefs End

4 and 5........ Bloodborne. XD

Darkest dungeon

hotline miasmi 2

Killing floor 2

not i any order, just the only games that i really wait on

My top  5 8 PS4 games for 2015:

1. Final Fantasy XV:   Been waiting for this for nearly a decade now,  PLEASE DON'T SUCK!
  2. Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain:  If it's as epic as Ground Zero...  wasn't.  This might be the best one yet!
  3. Planetside 2:  Stop teasing me with this SOE!  Your driving me crazy...er.
  4. Witcher 3 Wild Hunt:  This Franchise, on console, win.
  5. No Mans Sky:  Do I even need to explain why?  Just watch a damn trailer!
  6. Uncharted 4:  A Thief's End:  It's Naughty Dog, for 20 years on PlayStation they've incapable of failure.
  7. Kingdom Under Fire 2:  Another FTP that's looking very impressive.
  8. Guerrilla Games unnamed RPG (Although that might be 2016 or later):  The guy's that made our jaws drop with Killzone making an RPG, tell me your not curious!

After 2014 my hype for games has quelled. That said I still have that handful of games that are still hyping me, with what little last excitement I've got left.

1. Final Fantasy XV - PLEASE! PLEASE SQUARE! TEN YEARS, TEN YEARS, PLEASE BE GOOD!
  2. Bloodborne - First Souls game for me. I know what I'm getting myself into. I think.
  3. Witcher 3 - Cause it's a Witcher game, nothing else said.
  4. Uncharted 4 - I just got to know how Drake's last adventure ends.

This is all that is left after my quelling of excitement from 2014's painful year.

leachy22 likes this

Biggest game i'm looking forward to next year has to be no mans sky. Other than that I cant wait for the new battlefront game (if its out in 2015) and Arkham knight.

Also praying for a fallout 4 announcement.

Forgot to mention The Last Guardian but who knows what's going on with that game.

Mortal Kombat X

Final Fantasy XV (That's probably going to be a 2016 release though)

Final Fantasy Type 0 HD

MGS5

That's about it in no particular order.  Off the top of my head that's all I got.

I just want Kingdom Hearts :'( I have been waiting so long >_<

But other than that I want to play the new Uncharted!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0