• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Legolas_Katarn

Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker

4 posts in this topic

Anyone else looking forward to the release of this in April? The updated 3DS version is going to include fully voiced dialogue, difficulty options, a new character, and a new epilogue scenario with a lot of content.

After the events of the original game, in the world created after the 7 days of fighting, the dead face delivery site, Nicaea, is beginning to circulate again. The existence of new invaders has been confirmed. Also, the whereabouts of JP’s chief, Yamato, is unknown! A girl whose connection to this incident is unclear appears, dressed in clothing similar to the JP’s uniform. How will the various uncertainties be solved? And just who is this girl!?

Three new invaders have appeared alongside the original seven.

Funny you ask... I JUST bought myself a 3dsXL cuz of a boxing day sale, and SMT:DS Overclocked is the first game I got (kinda.. I ordered etrian odyssey 4 on amazon first, but I have yet to obtain it via mail, DS was something I got straight from the store right away)... I actually THOUGHT DS2 RB was already out, and was going to get it after it got a price drop.

I'm still only on day 1, but I played the original DS on the DS and rather liked it. IIRC I read that DS2 is better and more fun than the first game in every way but story, which is fine by me since story actually has less weight of importance to me than virtually every other rpg fan. I mean I can appreciate a good story sure, but it generally is just a facet of the game like graphic fidelity and such for me. Trails in the sky, Eien no aselia, etc are like the only games where the story alone makes them worth playing IMO (not that either rely on its story alone to boot!)

Unfortunately, I'm still boycotting ATLUS due to banned me in their forums and their own Facebook page unless we need to negotiation and dispute.

Let's just assume you were banned for a bad reason. Forum moderators have about as much responsibility towards atlus as a whole as your neighborhood police officer does towards other countries bombing/killing/whatever US troops. Then of course, there is the possibility you were banned for a GOOD reason, I personally don't know.

There was one point where I was given a warning on these forums for something something completely innocent. I argued such, and had my warning revoked. But if it was not revoked, and if I was outright BANNED. I still wouldn't hold it against joe personally, and the chain of responsibility between forum mods here and Joe personally is *FAR* smaller than a forum mod and Atlus as a company.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0