• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

LMirrored

PS Vita

13 posts in this topic

I'm curious whether or not there's a section of us that are Vita gamers. Where are my Dragon Crowners, my Freedom War-fighters, my fellows in Unit 13? I'm sure I can't be the only one here, so sound off and let's meet up!

Legolas_Katarn likes this

I'm curious whether or not there's a section of us that are Vita gamers.

Thank you, I forgot to bring that up months ago. Tons0fun has changed the name of this section, it's now listed as being for the PS4 and Vita.

LMirrored likes this

Still waiting for my Vita to come in the post!

I still debating on a PS Vita, I know the stockpile of games are nice, hell I am a JRPG lover. But since I still got a 3DS I don't really feel like having another portable device. However I have been looking at the Vita TV. I know I can't play certain games that require the touch pad of the Vita. But the idea of being able to use the Vita TV to transfer PS4 game play to other tv's is a nice feature for me. I do hope that Vita TV does get this Playstation cable service that Sony is trying. I do hope it also gets The Walking Dead. Thats the only thing keeping my cable line from being cut is that TV show.

I will say this... as soon as I can buy the Banana Yellow slim Vita... It is mine.

I have Dragon's Crown but for the PS3. I am still waiting for that PS4/Vita Bundle but I don't think it will happen for the US. I think I'll get the Vita first then the PS4.

I have a Vita and have been playing it more and more lately since Freedom Wars came out though I have trouble sticking to just 1 game as I've been playing through the frrebies from instant game collection.

Currently playing SAO: Hollow Fragment.

I have been playing Freedom Wars! It is such a great game and its super addicting! I'm surprised how easy it is to find people still playing it now xD

AnCapDalek1 likes this

I'm adding both of you. We'll exchange rap sheets. It'll be awesome.

I recently got a Vita, I've been playing Freedom Wars, not tried co-op yet, but I think the gameplay is awesome, the story is abit meh so far.

Killzone Mercenary is also awesome!

I bought a Vita, and I'm really enjoying it. I've been playing a second playthrough of Persona 4 Golden , and I can't wait to play Persona 3 Portable.

AnCapDalek1 likes this

I love my Vita!! Its one of the best portable console iv ever had! theres great JRPG titles and some fun open world games. Not only that some fun competituve and FPS games like freedom wars and KZ: mercenary! :D

I LOVED MY VITA! I used it almost all the time at night. Until it broke. I had a warranty on it but the sony store at my mall closed down. So i never got the chance to get it fixed. 

My Vita is my pride and joy, so many fun addicting games on it, I hope to see another Monster Hunter in the future.