• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

425 posts in this topic

24o5scW.jpg

Game Nights Warframe (11/18/17), Hosted by DoctorPainMD, Dekaku, Odenshard, and WITHASTICK!
Spots are limited and time is short, sign-up on the Events posted on the PlayStation 4 Community.

Warframe Contract: Project Fashion Frame - Members will have a chance to showcase their fashion design skills through three different challenge themes; Power, Stealth, and Personalize. The members will be judged by a panel of 3 fashion judges. The winners of each theme will complete the Contract! Completing this contract will earn you an extra spot in the 4th Year Anniversary Giveaway.

Game Nights are weekly PlayStation 4 community events where members gather every Saturday to play games together. These games can span from; newly released Triple-A games, old popular games, indie games, free-to-play games, and even PS Plus monthly line-up games that support multiplayer features. Now Game Nights uses the PlayStation Events feature combine with the Community page feature. Simply join the AJSA Community page, and every Wednesday get a notification from the Events feature. This notification alerts you to sign-up for the next Game Nights event. No matter what game it is we’re sure you’ll find something to enjoy. So come join the mayhem, make new friends, laugh all night, destroy the world or destroy each other!

How To Join Game Nights

1. Make sure you’re apart of the AJSA’s PlayStation 4 Community Page. Click here to learn more about Community Pages.

2. Each host will create an Event for Game Nights on the PlayStation 4 through the Community Page. Accept and join one of the host created Game Nights Events.

3. Please DO NOT join more than one of the host created Events.

4. Look for and remember Game Nights date and start time for your region/country below.

5. On the day and start time of Game Nights the Event feature will auto-create a party chat and auto-invite everyone who signed-up to it.

6. If you're having trouble joining Game Nights click here to see a visual guide on how to join.

Regional/Country Start Times

Universal Time Coordinated

• 10:00 PM UTC

North America Times

• 6:00 PM ET

• 5:00 PM CT

• 4:00 PM MT

• 3:00 PM PT

United Kingdom/Ireland Times

• 11:00 PM GMT

*Game Nights are ever changing and are open to change. Always stay up-to-date in case a Game Nights event changes.*

JektHaC.png

Event Ended

Game Night Grand Theft Auto Online, January 3rd! Come join the mayhem! Hosted by WITHASTICK & Recon_avwf.

Times:

• 6pm EST
  • 5pm CST
  • 3pm PST
  • 11pm GMT

Save a spot replying 'GNGTA'

Johon likes this

GNGTA (Not sure if there is a specific thread for this.)

GNGTA (Not sure if there is a specific thread for this.)

This is the thread to drop the reply in. Should make this clear when we say save a spot we do mean it. So replying sooner will get you a spot rather than being late and having to see if you fit in.

yae6JTO.png

Event Ended

Game Night Battlefield 4, January 10th! Come join the mayhem! Hosted by Recon_avwf.

Times:

• 6pm EST
  • 5pm CST
  • 3pm PST
  • 11pm GMT

Save a spot replying 'GNBF4'

Inticari likes this

GNBF4

GNBF4

Your name is down. Keep an eye on the time and date. Watch out for a invite from Recon_avwf. Seeya at Game Night!

Well crap, id play but I don't get off work till after 10 pm est.... anyone still be going at it then?

WITHASTICK likes this

Well crap, id play but I don't get off work till after 10 pm est.... anyone still be going at it then?

Game Nights run as long as they can. If they're still playing by then they could add you in.

Oh man, I recently got rid of BF4!!! lol

I know the feeling. I personally wont be attending cause of the fact I sold mine a long time ago. Still people have asked for it, and with a new main host (Recon_avwf) we can now finally have BF4 Game Night. So far it seems like a one shot (BF Hardline around the corner) plus more new games.

for the BF 4 night what maps will we be playing on I only have access to naval strike and dragons teeth.

WITHASTICK likes this

for the BF 4 night what maps will we be playing on I only have access to naval strike and dragons teeth.

The maps that come with the game itself, no dlc maps. Possibly later in the night if it turns out people have the same certain DLC, maybe than you'll see DLC maps.

QHam8rp.png

Event Ended

Game Night Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, January 17th! Come enjoy them fishsticks! Hosted by syrupywolf.

Times:

• 6pm EST
  • 5pm CST
  • 3pm PST
  • 11pm GMT

Save a spot replying 'GNAW'

GNAW!

Welcome to the fray soldier! Get some dip for them fish sticks.

likes this

Welcome to the fray soldier! Get some dip for them fish sticks.

I'll go get a bucket!

xm2dRw8.png

Event Ended

Game Night Minecraft, January 24th! Join in on the fun, in a world of blocks, creation, destruction, and now HORSES! Hosted by community member, darkspacemarinex.

Times:

• 4pm EST
  • 3pm CST
  • 1pm PST
  • 9pm GMT

Save a spot replying 'GNM'

I have a question about game night. Do we use PS4 party chat or skype or what. My PS4 mic broke so i just wanted to know. I want to join for the PvZ game night. It will be my first one 

I have a question about game night. Do we use PS4 party chat or skype or what. My PS4 mic broke so i just wanted to know. I want to join for the PvZ game night. It will be my first one 

We use Party Chat on the PS4 for Game Night.

hAxk6C8.jpg

Event Ended

Game Night Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare, January 31st! Welcome to the Jungle, we got plants for days. Oh fuck look out at them Zombies! Hosted By WITHASTICK!

Times:

• 6pm EST
  • 5pm CST
  • 3pm PST
  • 11pm GMT

Save a spot replying 'GNPVZ'

z54yrmT.jpg

Event Ended

Game Night Battlefield 4, February 7th! War, war never changes or War, war always changes! Hosted By Recon_avwf!

Times:

• 6pm EST
  • 5pm CST
  • 3pm PST
  • 11pm GMT

Save a spot replying 'GNBF4'

Myself and the other host are happy to be back with Game Nights. Getting the chance to sit down with the many of you and play games are the high points of our weeks. We hope to continue doing this for a long, long, long time! From the host and myself we like to say "Thank you" for you continue support!

SrmSzF2.jpg

Tackling The Raids, Destiny is a PlayStation 4 community event where Angry Guardian Army team up every Sunday to tackle Destiny’s Raids. This community event was started by community member argetlam350 back when Vault of Glass released. Since then many Raid Challenges have been achieved and defeat by the Angry Guardian Army’s hands. Whether the Conquering of Than, Now, and Beyond of Atheon or Bringing Forth Crota’s End, these Guardians will be remember and so will you.

Information of this event can be found at Tackling The Raids, Sunday (PS4).

likes this

GNBF4

Would it be a better idea if we played BF Hardline beta? It releases tomorrow and ends on the 8th?

Also glad i got to meet some of the great AJSA members for my first game night.

likes this