• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

LordKronos17

Does anyone still play Xbox 360?

10 posts in this topic

I just joined the Angry Army and I was wondering if anyone still plays on their 360's often. All I have is a 360, a Wii U, and a computer that can barely run minecraft, so I really can't participate in the next gen tournaments, and I have no money so getting hardware that can play this stuff is kinda out of the question for me. So is there any AJSA members out there that play often on the 360? Right now I have Advanced Warfare and Battlefield 3, but i plan to expand my Library of games soon with games like Skyrim and older Call of Dutys. and I might get another game if you suggest it. I'm new to the 360, so I'm not aware of all the good games on the platform.  ^_^

I barely play the 360, but I might play it tomorrow. My GT is AZTEK D3M0N.

IT's what I play most! I only got it within the last year, before that I just had a Wii, PS2 and DS! I can't wait to get a new gen, but tbh they probably won't be 'new gens' anymore once I get them! Unless I win the lottery! Most of my money goes on clothes/going out and stuff, so there isn't much left for consoles! <3

It's pretty much the only thing I do play. I intend to eventually get a xb1 and go on from there but for now it's just me and the 360.

I play on a 360, i think me and my brother owns like 50+ of games, and we both split it, since we both live in different houses. Probably one of my favorite 360 games in my collection is Dark Souls: Prepare to Die. 

And i also own a 2DS, and soon i'll be getting my grandma's Wii and Wii U if she doesn't use it anymore. (I came from a family that loves gaming)

I still play on my 360 sometimes. But all my games are the ones included on xbox live, so if you have any of those, id happily game with ya at some point. :)

I have my 360 still. I play black ops and black ops 2. Yu-Gi-Oh, dragon Ball z, Naruto, halo and a couple of more he's so we can play anytime. Game tag is UncagedLeaf0932

I can't even get an Xbox ONE. But I still find myself playing the original CS ( The Original Xbox ).

necro batman!

That said, I don't have an xbone so the old forza games are still relevant.. as well as cave shmups... mostly mushihimesama-futari. I also play death smiles though.

I wish I could play mushi with a keyboard though. I don't have a stick because they are just too effing expensive for me to justify buying one when I don't like fighting games and shmups are the only games that MIGHT benefit from it, and otherwise I play better with a keyboard than a gamepad for shmups. I'd be working on 1ccing ultra mode (though most likely failing) instead of maniac if I could dump using a gamepad. blargh.

I got a 360 back in the fall for free when I bought a new TV off a friend. I've been using it to collect some back catalog games that I can't find on PSNow (Catherine, Remember Me, Lollipop Chainsaw etc). I still enjoy it.