• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Grimno

Has anyone else seen this blog? (Horror/Hilariousness)

111 posts in this topic

So sometimes I google search "Angry Joe Twitter" in order to just check out twitter and what not... and then I saw this website, this.. Blog. And I was like "..Okay."

It was simply called "Angry Joe Sucks"

I've seen things like this before. Someone gets mad at someone and they make a site or something.

There was an old old one where it would show a slideshow of people getting owned with a chosen person's name hovering over it while the song "You got owned" played.

But this... I can't stop laughing.

All they do is bitch, and bitch, and bitch. Everything Joe posts, everything Joe tweets, everything Joe reviews, they cling to it like a religious zealot and all they do is complain.

They don't care people can have their own opinion.

They focus on the negatives only. They say "What do others think?!" and then specifically pick out all the negative comments, and ignore anything positive.

They act like they require Joe's word to live and they require it to be exactly what THEY want it to be or else!

I can't take them seriouslly. 

You will never see anyone more ignorant then this person in your life I kid you not.

And it is sad, that this is what some people choose to do in their lives.

If they don't like Joe... just... stop watching his videos? That's a thing you can do you know... it's not illegal.

And they've apparantly been doing this for a while now! (Like, over a YEAR)

This is the blog and oh my god.

Prepare yourself, for anger lol.

http://angryjoesucks.blogspot.com/

Just reading their "opinion" on Joe's Top 10 Games of 2014...

The whole time I'm saying to myself "You know this is uh... just JOE's favorite. HIS opinion. You could  have your own top 10 list and everything."

If you look at the start, they actually started pretty fine and had their own opinion and everything and raised some good points at time. But as time went on... they just devolved into being this... angry little child. Calling everyone faggots or gay. Insulting anyone involved with the AJSA. Became racist (to people with beards apparantly). And it's like... any credibility this person had or could have... they destroyed with their own hands. It's sad...

Stupid yes.

But also sad.

undeadslayer4 and Mellow like this

You know, the best possible thing to do on these situations is NOT give them any publicity.

On the topic, this is pretty much expected. If there are hate sites on Dell Computers and tacos, then wouldn't be surprised at this.

You know, the best possible thing to do on these situations is NOT give them any publicity.

Yeah that was what I was thinking about before I posted.

...Hate sites on Tacos? 

That's just.... How can you hate a taco?

...Hate sites on Tacos? 

You'd be surprised.

There's a whole bunch of shit on the internet, and some you REALLY DO NOT WANT TO SEE.

Yeah that was what I was thinking about before I posted.

...Hate sites on Tacos? 

People will hate almost everything 

IrishRogue and DemonsColt like this

Indeed, I have seen the site multiple times in the past but stopped visting for a couple of reasons, when I first came across it I thought "oh? maybe this is actually a decent blog that points out flaws that could be improved upon," though as time went on..dear lord! I couldn't have been more wrong, but I guess I shouldn't have expected much since the blog was literally called "angry joe sucks" :/

Another reason is plain and simple..the whole point of this "blog" (illogical blind hatred site) is for him to try and siphon off some of joe's fame towards his blog because he doesn't have enough talent to actually gain fame on his own. And as you said, he literally just insults every single person who disagree's with him by calling them gay...maybe he's having trouble admitting something...

In all seriousness though, this blog just needs to go away, I'm honestly surprised it's been around for over a year. (I actually find it more humorous than ridiculous that someone dedicated their free time to just hating on somebody with no rime or reason) And the worst part? This kind of stuff exists everywhere on the internet for just about everyone, and despite how tempted I was to comment on his blog, I never did (and I'm glad I didn't because that's probably what he would have wanted)

EDIT: Well after taking a 3 month break from that "blog," I went back to it, and it only took about 5 seconds before I realized why I stopped going to it, if I could ever give ciaran hillock (the troll who started the blog) a piece of advice, it would be for him to go outside and realize that there is another world beyond the echo chamber that he shut himself in for all these months/years, but I guess I'm too busy actually living life, oh well

They post every single snippet of one of the troll comments on that Blog. This is humiliating.

Mellow likes this

Dear god their reasonings for why he hates Joe's best games list.  They can be essentially summed up into one of three base reasons.

1.  Joe got paid to promote the game.

2.  Joe isn't a professional reviewer so his views should be discounted.

3.  I hate the game so Joe shouldn't be allowed to say he likes the game.

The blogger is completely unaware of the irony of the unprofessional way they are going about claiming how Joe is unprofessional.  They do not realize that you need to back up claims of being a shill with viable evidence and that people can have opinions other than yours.  Add to that the logical fallacies (seriously, count the number of times they ad hominem, argue from ignorance, and so forth), and, well, I don't think I need to continue and I think you all know what I'm getting at.

In their attempts to "prove" that Joe is not a good reviewer, they manage to prove that they are pretty much everything that they claim to hate about Joe and more.

Mellow and ichig1vsnarut0 like this

^ That's 2014 people, that year doesn't have any great AAA games as they screamed overhype. The reason why his Top 10 Best Games of 2013 list was great because there are great few AAA on that year such as Bioshock: Infinite and GTA V to name a few.

If something is somehow/somewhat popular. There is a anti-blog of it somewhere.

I have seen anti-blog hating of tumblr, pewdiepie, brony, feminist, anime and etc. (Srsly i could waste my night naming stuff)

I waste of time to make such a blog, but I guess it keeps the writer busy. The writer needs a hobby that is not hurtfull.

And now this guy has posted a "review" of Angry Joe's "Worst of 2014" list.  Again, he cannot understand the concept that not everyone needs to share his opinion, but what's worse is that his reasonings for why about half of the games should not have been included in the list is because "everyone knew that they were going to be bad".  The other half is of the games can be summed up by "Joe is a moron and that is why game x does not belong on this list".

Dude's reasoning for his argument essentially destroys it.  This guys is just so freakin' sad.

Mellow likes this

They post every single snippet of one of the troll comments on that Blog. This is humiliating.

Jitterdoomer is that you I see commenting on the blog posts? If so, you are saying some pretty inaccurate/hateful things....

He is too lazy to review console exclusive games, so he just went to promote F2P games. Joe lied this in his Top 10 Worst Games of 2014 that he hates EA for being a greedy scumbag whilst he got paid by EA to do a Let's Plays for DA: Inquisition to earn money.

I'm curious between the difference between how you present yourself to this community, versus how you comment on this person's almost-satirical hate blog.

Jitterdoomer is that you I see commenting on the blog posts? If so, you are saying some pretty inaccurate/hateful things....

He is too lazy to review console exclusive games, so he just went to promote F2P games. Joe lied this in his Top 10 Worst Games of 2014 that he hates EA for being a greedy scumbag whilst he got paid by EA to do a Let's Plays for DA: Inquisition to earn money.

I'm curious between the difference between how you present yourself to this community, versus how you comment on this person's almost-satirical hate blog.

Could be someone impersonating him.  God knows I've had no less than two impersonators pop up last year.

DoctorEvil and fuzzypanda like this

That could be me on both sides, I was saying to him about his hatred for Joe for his corporal decision until I redeemed myself after watching the video especially when Joe now owns a Wii U. I'm sorry guys, I was reading his new Twitter Post on his blog and I didn't comment him on that. I was like the guy who said on his Top 10 Worst Games of 2014 video where a dude unsubscribed on his channel after the Godzilla review and resubbed after Joe shows his anger and ego in his Worst Games of 2014 video.

I apologized for my souless decision because I was so mad about my problems with my mom and dad.

Hi all.

I came across this blog site a while ago.

I was interested to find out what sort of information I would gather from the site.

Started reading away and realised very quickly that whoever created this blog site was not just giving his opinion and using positive constructive criticism ( there was no positive criticism ), but clearly showing very negative opinions of Angry Joe and the way he ( Angry Joe ) comes across in his youtube videos.

I understand where alot of people are coming from concerning visting the site and maybe inserting a comment of their own as things get nasty very quickly if said person has an counter argument.

We are dealing with a nasty peice of work here people, has a very linear way of thinking and instead of taking on board the information given, calls you everything under the sun and dismisses everything you have to say via keyboard input.

Also wants to insult your intellect as well, I may add.

From what I have looked over, hates nearly everything Joe puts up, you end up stooping to their level because they are not showing any respect ( respect is hard to find these days ) and then starts bringing religion into the comment section.

And what they don't realise is: What a 42 carat plonker they really are.

Hi all.

I came across this blog site a while ago.

I was interested to find out what sort of information I would gather from the site.

Started reading away and realised very quickly that whoever created this blog site was not just giving his opinion and using positive constructive criticism ( there was no positive criticism ), but clearly showing very negative opinions of Angry Joe and the way he ( Angry Joe ) comes across in his youtube videos.

I understand where alot of people are coming from concerning visting the site and maybe inserting a comment of their own as things get nasty very quickly if said person has an counter argument.

We are dealing with a nasty peice of work here people, has a very linear way of thinking and instead of taking on board the information given, calls you everything under the sun and dismisses everything you have to say via keyboard input.

Also wants to insult your intellect as well, I may add.

From what I have looked over, hates nearly everything Joe puts up, you end up stooping to their level because they are not showing any respect ( respect is hard to find these days ) and then starts bringing religion into the comment section.

And what they don't realise is: What a 42 carat plonker they really are.

The worst part is the fact that the people who agree with are the rabid fanboys who can't think for themselves, not the people who disagree with him and claim that Angry Joe is not as bad as the blogger claims.

1) He recently did a review for the order 1886

2) When was the last time Joe reviewed a F2P game?

3) Really? If he was actually paid by EA, he would have put every EA game that released this year on his top 10 best games of 2014 list.

I understand Maddemon.

Remember that person hillock or what ever his name is, basically dismissing every point you had for him to take into consideration, then coming across as a immature child, when you had very good points as a counter argument on the risen game review forum on that terrible blog site.

You made him look like an idiot ( which he is ) with very good intellectual thinking and kept an open mind while he and what ever bum chums he has tried to put you down and use nasty words against you.

Angry Joe decides what path to take not him are anyone else, he is free to make his own choices in life and has achieved his goals to get to where he is today, we all need to look at are selves first before we judge others around us and start stepping are games up,  Joe has done what a lot of us would not be confident with doing.  

What I cannot understand is why he hates Angry Joe so much, What did Joe do to him to get this hatred and negativity coming across in that blog site.

Strange?

I will say this before I head off, at this moment in time there is no one on YouTube concerning game critiques  that comes close to Angry Joe when he does his reviews, he has a talent for keeping you glued to the screen with his energy and passion, and don't get me wrong here, we all have are bad times to, but I think people get a little taken aback by how open Angry Joe is  with his opinion on things.

Everyone is always throwing up their energy shields all the time and Joe does not care and says what he wants to say, I respect that, as you know where you stand with him.

We need to just keep are wits about us and respect people.

We are all far from being angels that's for sure.

Just an opinion of very little significance to all.

undeadslayer4 likes this

Yeah, I read that blog.  Made a few comments today.

Author seems like a real 2-bit turd of a human being, talked me into subscribing to this forum and Angry Joe's YouTube.

I'm not even an angry Joe fan, just less of a fan of this blog guy. Judging by the Bloggers google+ profile he has 2 hobby's in life---

1. Anime girls

2.Stalking and blogging about a guy named Joe. 

Also the entire Blog seems to be an ad hominem attack against the said Joe. Can be down right racist and childish. Not really anything informative. Rest assured if Angry joe eats a sandwich, this guy is going to blog about it. Seems also there are only a couple follower turds in the replys, same people on every post.

Anyway this blog will only help Joe get subscribers, only reason i did.

I don't expect to be around this forum much, just consider me a very inactive reservist of this angry army thing.

Now im off to go play home world because I'm an old man... good bye Joe people.

undeadslayer4 and Mellow like this

So, the guy who made the blog apparently made a post regarding the Angry Joe impersonator on youtube.

Apparently he supports the actions of this impersonator, claiming that "If Angry Joe can make try to monetize a Let's Play of Mario Party, then the impersonator can steal Angry Joe's videos and pass them off as his own work under fair use!" (or is that one of his "fans" who may or may not be a puppet account?)

So, yea, apparently the guy who runs the blog hates Angry Joe so much he is willing to support criminal activities and those who do it.  And he thinks he's actually in the right.

It's downright pathetic.

It's downright pathetic.

Would he be white-knighting Joe, y'all would praise him till the end of days. It's a satirical blog. Read through them, I don't think he means any point he makes serious. The blog gets attention and that's the whole purpose for it. Attention. Judging by the statement that you know about the newest blog enty, you most likely also follow it. I know my share of people who only subscribed to Joe and/or follow his Twitter because of that blog. So yeah.

Joe doesn't care. He gets his income and free advertising through that blog. It does not hurt him or his channel at all.

And the video-stealing?

Yeah, that's a dick-move. But I've seen so many people reupload whole channels to YT that this isn't really something new. Joe's a big youtuber. Stuff like this is bound to happen.

Would he be white-knighting Joe, y'all would praise him till the end of days. It's a satirical blog. Read through them, I don't think he means any point he makes serious. The blog gets attention and that's the whole purpose for it. Attention. Judging by the statement that you know about the newest blog enty, you most likely also follow it. I know my share of people who only subscribed to Joe and/or follow his Twitter because of that blog. So yeah.

Joe doesn't care. He gets his income and free advertising through that blog. It does not hurt him or his channel at all.

And the video-stealing?

Yeah, that's a dick-move. But I've seen so many people reupload whole channels to YT that this isn't really something new. Joe's a big youtuber. Stuff like this is bound to happen.

No, it's not satirical.  I have seen his posts.  I have seen them since last years' blogs on Joe's best of/worst of/most disappointing of 2014.  He means every word of it.  He honest to god thinks that Angry Joe is a horrible video game reviewer because he likes games the blogger hates and vice versa.

The blogger is stupid enough to not realize that other people can have their own opinions, and it is his inability to realize this that causes him to go on a tirade about how Angry Joe sucks, just because he doesn't think that Hearthstone is a good game, or that Angry Joe shouldn't have included a game everyone knew would be bad on his worst of list because everyone knew it would be bad.

The blogger is no Sacha Baron Cohen.  He actually means what he says, and is stupid enough to say it.

He honest to god thinks that Angry Joe is a horrible video game reviewer because he likes games the blogger hates and vice versa...

The blogger is stupid enough to not realize that other people can have their own opinions, and it is his inability to realize this that causes him to go on a tirade about how Angry Joe sucks,....

He actually means what he says, and is stupid enough to say it.

I only put the points in the quotation that I'm gonna adress now. But first of all: This is now not meant to hate on you or AJ or anyone else. Just explaining why getting upset about such a person is something, you shouldn't spend your time with.

First: Reasons:

He actually not only hates on Joe. Hell, in some of his posts, he even complemented Joe. And he does not only post about how he dislikes him because of the game choices or the reviews of said game. The blogger also has stuff for his "Twitter Madness" etc. where he adresses some points that are exactly quite legit. I won't hate on AJ for that now, because he is also human and makes mistakes from time to time.

Second: Opinions:

You say that the blogger is "stupid enough to not realize that other people can have their own opinions". Never does he say however, that you should not have an opinion. Sure he hates on the opinion of the people that thing AJ is a good reviewer, but who doesn't hate on the opinion that other people have? In this whole thread y'all hate on his opinion. He is also entitled to his own opinion.

The big difference however is, that he expresses his opinion through a blog. A blog that gets visited more often by fans of AJ than one would think. Just don't give the guy any attention if you dislike him. I can find far better things you could do with your time.

Like playing the soon-to-be-released sequel for "Ride to Hell: Retribution" muhahahahahahah.

I hope I kept it civil enough. Don't want this thread to be closed because of arguments that we might have.