• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sol Omega

Dragon's Dogma Online

14 posts in this topic

Capcom registered a trademark (Dragon's Dogma Online) on Dec 2nd in Japan and Dec 5th in other places.

Possible sequel, mmo spin off, or something I'm sure everyone wanted: Dragon's Dogma with multiplayer?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/01/02/capcom-registers-trademark-for-dragons-dogma-online

All there is now is speculation. I hope it's a sequel of some sort with actual multiplayer.

Thoughts? Opinions?

Heard good things about the first game. Seems like a series that should've had MMO properties to begin with what with the pawn system and what have you.

It depends. Are real players more or less annoying than pawns...

Sol Omega likes this

I like the option to play with pawns and another player. The option is what I want to play with friends. Would increase the replayability of DD so much for myself. If that happened right now for DD I would plug my 360 back up and play right now.

I liked the first Dragon's Dogma.  I think the Pawn system was stupid but I can look past it because the gameplay and the concept of fighting larger enemies was cool.  I think it would work well as an MMO, when I first started playing the game it seemed to have the same elements so I was surprised when it wasn't multiplayer you know.  So I'll play it, I just hope they minus out the subscription fee, that's the only thing that is keeping me from playing FFXIV: A Realm Reborn.

Dragon's Dogma was one of the better games I've played in my life. I really hope they make a sequel.

If they make a sequel I hope they fix some of the nagging issues that prevented me from enjoying the first game. Like implementing mounts or a real fast-travel system (Would prefer the mounts though, because fast travel is way too casual) and adding a toggle option for ALL party member dialogues.

I heard this game is going to be free to play.

It is.  It's also not planned to come to the U.S.

Here's hoping someone releases unofficial english patches and japan doesn't IP block us.

Free to play and made by Capcom.

DLC cosmetic and P2W weapons, armor, and Vocations confirmed.

Werther this be a BS FTP game or not (We know nothing about the way the game will handle it's microinstructions), what I still cant believe this game is not coming to the west. The RPG was a big hit over here, and on a FTP game, the profit potentiality is directly linked to the consumer base.

Seriously, I don't know what goeas through the heads of the.. eh.. heads of these Japanese gaming companies sometimes. Western gaming companies get greedy, it's shitty but it's simple to understand. This, on the other hand.

Until they fix that irritating quest tracking from the first game I'm not touching another DD game.