• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

WHEREISYRGODNOW

Xbox One Events

12 posts in this topic

What's going one with the lack of players during these events? It's at the point where we can't even get a full team/crew. I understand people might have other stuff to do, but come on...

@@FukNJeffMaxwell

If it's recently I have personally given up trying with the xbox live service issues on my end. I have tried to resolve it through support but it is confirmed everytime it is on xbox's side. So I have to wait for them to fix it and it is frustrating.

I personally had allot on at the weekend and couldn't make it, but that's not the point. This is sub-form if you put forward requests for game support, not to rant about lacks of numbers.

Xbox One Events are managed through the XBox One community and sub-form, not through the AJSA command responsible for tallying game support. The AJSA command get reports on our activity from our community officer, that's how they get feedback.

You'll find the Xbox One sub form here

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/forum/32-xbox-one/

and our community info thread here

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/19896-xbox-one-community-info-january/

Doshka, the sergeants, native and myself do our best to inform everyone of the event info and plan them in such a way to attract as high attendance as possible. Sometimes we have to split into separate squads, other times we only have enough to fill one party or less (a party size does differ from game to game obviously). That's just the way of it.

Not everyone attends or want's to attend every event, it's a matter of choice, but what makes you think that airing this out on a sub-thread that has nothing to do with XBox related activity is gonna help boost the attendance up? This is not what this sub-forum is for, the puropse for this sub-forum is explained here;

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/23129-read-first-officialunofficial-games-details-and-procedures/

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/23129-read-first-officialunofficial-games-details-and-procedures/

I respectfully request that you report this thread and ask it to be removed and to bring such concerns up with Doshka17 in the future.

What's going one with the lack of players during these events? It's at the point where we can't even get a full team/crew. I understand people might have other stuff to do, but come on...

@@FukNJeffMaxwell

Please excuse Dim Tim, he's a bit snippy some times >_>

It's no secret that the population has taken a hit over the last few months, but I'm confident that our new community voted event policy will result in growth. It's only been our first week in 2015 with this policy so I ask that you give it time and continue to support our events when you are able and desire to do so. 

Our sergeants have standing orders to pay attention to the introduction sub-forum for any new faces with interest in the xbox one side of things, to bring them over to our corner, among other steps we are taking to get back to being a force to be reckoned with.

Yeah, sorry bout that. I'm generally new to internet forums in general. I'll be sure to lock myself in the bathroom and lash myself later like that blonde priest guy off of that Da Vinci Code movie... anyway, I was just saying surely we have more active members than that. While most people work or have other obligations (Dosh whom I've played with a few times had some important Skype call, and 1800 EST is a little early for me on some nights) surely we can get together enough people to make a team or 2...

I was able to participate in the GTA V event last Friday and even though that there was just a few players (and the GTA servers were in the crapper) I enjoyed it. I did miss the Halo event the next day though.

Yeah, I think it was you, me, and Nixon. I went to join the Halo game, but only crandaddy was playing...

Yeah, I think it was you, me, and Nixon. I went to join the Halo game, but only crandaddy was playing...

we had two separate parties for the halo event when it started, but i think the lack of content for the beta wears people out after an hour or so. When we switch to MCC for the second half of the month it'll last longer.

Also I'll make it to the GTA events for the rest of the month, I just had a family issue that day

WHEREISYRGODNOW likes this

Aw no problem, bro. Like I said, 6 EST's a bit early for me, but I'll start trying to jump on earlier. What to you think about SGT's or other Officers doing the events at different times for people that can't make it?

Aw no problem, bro. Like I said, 6 EST's a bit early for me, but I'll start trying to jump on earlier. What to you think about SGT's or other Officers doing the events at different times for people that can't make it?

I've toyed with the idea, it certainly is a problem that needs to be addressed. I'm hesitant to make any promises just yet, the AJSA Council is calling me and my PS4 counterpart WithAStick into a meeting this saturday. Once I know what that is about, we can work forward.

WHEREISYRGODNOW likes this

Sounds good, bro. I was just wondering cause when the beta first kicked off, we had enough players for 2 teams...