• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Jaymo1978

AJSA clan/club for Halo MCC and AC Unity?

19 posts in this topic

Hey folks! I'm in the AJSA Clan for Destiny and Advanced Warfare. Two quick questions: 1st, is there an AJSA clan for Master Chief Collection? If so, where do I apply? I looked in the multiplayer settings, and there's a spot where I can input my own clan tag, but I don't see any way to search for an existing one and apply.

Second, I sent a message to the guy on Xbox Live who runs the AJSA Assassin's Creed Unity club. I applied in-game, but it tells me "ERROR: too many people have applied to this club. Try again later." There are only 15 members out of 50, so I'm guessing there are some applications waiting to be approved/denied before any new folks can apply. Is there anything else I can do on this?

Thanks in advance, on both counts!

As far as I know there's no specific "site" for the MCC and no official clan support. As far as ACU I personally wasn't aware we had a club set up.

Dunno breh but if you need campaign co-op and/or Spartan Ops things down on HMCC hit me on up on the down low.

As far as I know there's no specific "site" for the MCC and no official clan support. As far as ACU I personally wasn't aware we had a club set up.

That's news to me as well. Who is running it?

That's news to me as well. Who is running it?

I think it may have been Nixon but i'm only like 50% sure. I will message him and ask.

For Halo: MCC, there is no clan support. You simply set your tag to AJSA and thats about it. But you can not change it from UNSC until you've played 50 matches. Campaign levels also count toward this.

As for Unity, xRubMyNixonx started up the clan for that, but I do not believe he owns the game any more. If he does, I'll see if he can pop back on and approve any pending requests. I don't think you are missing much on that regard though, we haven't had any real demand for Unity to be added to the event schedule.

Thanks folks! Good to know on both couts. FYI to those who asked, the AC:Unity Club is now run by Intergalactic20 (at least, it is on Xbox, not sure if it's different for PSN.) His name is listed next to "Owner" when I searched AJSA under Club Tag Search. I wasn't necessarily interested in it just for the event side of things, I wanted to get into a club (and prefer the AJSA groups) because it seemed like there were certain missions in game that were Social Club missions, and thought it'd be good. Thanks again!

Never heard of Intergalactic20 and he/she is not on my friends list. Kinda weird.

Never heard of Intergalactic20 and he/she is not on my friends list. Kinda weird.

Eh, it's not an officially supported game so no real need to bring a hammer down.

Eh, it's not an officially supported game so no real need to bring a hammer down.

I know, I'm not saying we should "bring the hammer down", I just think I would have heard of him. I don't really have a problem with it.

I know, I'm not saying we should "bring the hammer down", I just think I would have heard of him. I don't really have a problem with it.

For you I guess it would be more of a claymore, instead of a hammer :P

Okay, yeah, I wondered about that afterward, then. I wasn't sure if it was somebody Nixon passed ownership to when he got rid of the game, or if it's a pretender.

Anyhooskies. Thanks again for the help - anyone here mind if I add them on XBL?

You can go ahead and add me and if you plan on participating in the events, I strongly encourage you to add the other sergeants, the commander, and the message officers. (I'm posting from phone so if someone could link the list or actually type them out, that would be great)

Feel free to add all of us, that's what we are here for :)

Head over here:

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/19896-xbox-one-community-info-january/

In the beginning of the post is all the staff gamertags. We're always around to play whatever 

You can go ahead and add me and if you plan on participating in the events, I strongly encourage you to add the other sergeants, the commander, and the message officers. (I'm posting from phone so if someone could link the list or actually type them out, that would be great)

I'll just and past what's on the GT list

Xbox One Community Commander

*   Doshka17   *     

Community Announcement Officers

*   ShaggerAJSA   *   

*   Native Shnit   *

Game Sergeant's

*   DummyParachute0   *

*   Chumbry42   *

*   xRubMyNixonx   *

*   SoU1 CoLL3Ct3R   *

*   SnackAttack1210   *

Awesome, thanks guys! Just got everyone added. *DING*

I would like to play AC unity with people, but seems nobody is interested right now. Plus with the servers been buggy, its understandable. Nobody wants to mess with buggy servers. Takes all the fun away. 

I got AC Unity on Saturday; it is pretty good, I'm glad I waited until purchase because there were some problems. There was about a 7GB update I had to install so it looks like they've been at work to get some fixes in.

Co-op and initiate servers are still sketchy, though. Enjoying the single player, though.

Sorry to randomly pop in here. Yes I did run the club for the game. The original AJSA tag was taken by (I'm assuming) a member on the forums thinking he could start the club himself and take the tag without officer consent. I'm not necessarily mad because the game really wasn't working well in the first place, and there was almost no demand for it. The game was also painfully average.