• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Seph

Plans to resurrect the free company

34 posts in this topic

So as some may have noticed, I have been hanging out in teamspeak for the past week playing the crap out of ffxiv. I am really enjoying the game and I am almost level 50 at the time of posting this.

What relevance does this have you ask? Well, a few commanders and myself have interest in reviving the free company on Jenova and would like to know if anyone is interested in playing with us. Feel free to contact me here on the forums or in teamspeak if you are interested. I will be making an article about it when the expansion pack is close to release.

Can you do character transfers? If so I have a white mage I was leveling that I put a some time into. If not, well.. I might still consider coming back. ffxiv was fun and I did like the dungeons. 

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3146078

If there are enough for an active company then I will re-sub and max out my level.

I might just be up for this. I playee the game on PS4 for a few months and It's good MMO. It's also one of the very few games that run cross servers between console and PC.

Eiousx likes this

I might just be up for this. I playee the game on PS4 for a few months and It's good MMO. It's also one of the very few games that run cross servers between console and PC.

Well I'll be on PC if it starts up again. Also, I looked it up and world transfer is a thing now. So yeah, there's that. I just want an active community primarily if another attempt is made.

Yes you can transfer over if you are not already on Jenova. That goes for PC and PS3/PS4 people. We get to play on the same server.

I can make another post in the ps4 section if need be to get the attention of the console or players.

I am still working on contacting the person who has our old free company. If anyone is "Demon Middleton" or knows who owns that character, would you contact/ask them to contact me. I plan to use that free company if at all possible so that we do not have to start from ground zero.

Feel free to hop on teamspeak if you want to chat about anything ffxiv. I am on most evenings CST. Especially if you are the current "Commandant" of our free company.

Eiousx likes this

Yes you can transfer over if you are not already on Jenova. That goes for PC and PS3/PS4 people. We get to play on the same server.

I can make another post in the ps4 section if need be to get the attention of the console or players.

I am still working on contacting the person who has our old free company. If anyone is "Demon Middleton" or knows who owns that character, would you contact/ask them to contact me. I plan to use that free company if at all possible so that we do not have to start from ground zero.

Feel free to hop on teamspeak if you want to chat about anything ffxiv. I am on most evenings CST. Especially if you are the current "Commandant" of our free company.

All I'm concerned about is paying for a sub and not having anyone on to play the MMO with. Would get rather boring. Keep posting updates on the progress with this and I'll join up once we have a solid active player base of a few at least.

Not counting Damion, because he wants to play with his role play buddies on Balmung :P, there's withastick, doshka, zloben (just bought it recently), agosparti(he doesn't own it yet but said he is buying it) and my self, that have been in teamspeak and said that they intend to play. So 5 + whoever else wants to join us. I still need to have the free company changed over or a new one made, then we are ready to go. Just need you guys after that.

I can drop that post in the PS4 section for you. I'll link it back to this thread as well.

My 2 friends and I have been trying to get a free company going for about 3 months now, this solves that problem. I would love to join, just need to transfer and re sub.

I'm a level 30 white Mage, paladin, miner, botanist, weaver, goldsmith, leatherworker, armorer, carpenter, and blacksmith.

As you can see I like making my own weapons and armour, and anyone else's for that matter!

I started out playing a tank but have fallen in love with healing and support.

WITHASTICK likes this

I'm a level 30 white Mage, paladin, miner, botanist, weaver, goldsmith, leatherworker, armorer, carpenter, and blacksmith.

As you can see I like making my own weapons and armour, and anyone else's for that matter!

My lord, you're like Walmart... You got everything and more.

I'd be interested in joining you all. I'm playing on Leviathan at the moment but getting rather bored with my free company. Playing with AJSA peoples would be fun.

Feel free to apply for the free company on jenova. I am still trying to get in touch with demon Middleton. He last logged on 6 days ago so hopefully we can get everything running again soon.

For the mean time, we are organizing in the free company but not using the bank or anything that can be taken, just in case demon goes rogue and takes it all.

If we can't get him to transfer ownership, we can always start it over again. I was just hoping we could use what is already there.

Eiousx likes this

I'm more than willing to try again with the AJSA FC on Jenova.  Should be interesting to see how this will go.

Do you happen to know who demon Middleton is raven?

Sorry I don't know that player.

Well just another week and a half and the game should assign leadership to the next highest person. We aren't doing anything that we can't transfer to a new free company just in case we cannot get control of our current one. My plan is to just wait it out until the 30 day mark or switch to a new free company if he logs in and is unwilling to hand over ownership. Either way, hop on teamspeak today and login to play with us. I will be on later this evening.

We are fairly active even though we are few at the moment. I don't want to promote our free company outside the AJSA until I am sure we wont have to move.

Alright, sounds like a plan.  I'll hop on later today then.  Should be fun to mess around with other AJSA members for a change.  ^^

Do you happen to know who demon Middleton is raven?

I thought that was Damion's toon. I know he plays on another server but unless I'm wrong (and I might be) he signed to start the FC along with psycosis and someone else (can't remember who) back when it first started.

Like I said, I could be wrong.

Damions is the level 1 character listed as a high commander. Damion does not know who demon Middleton either.

Do you guys have any veterans? If not im willing to join in and help. Ilv is like 105 and have been off for a some months now but i still got the hang of it.

Is it NA or EU and what does a char transfer cost?

The server is Jenova which is in the Aether datacenter (NA). Transfers cost 18 usd or your regional equiv, and we have a few that are 100+ ilvl, mine is currently 109. We can always use more and when the expansion hits in a few months everyones ilvl will more than likely be irrelevant.

How is your guys ex primals and raiding process?

I am trying to get more people in to it. I have only pugged them. Only ex I've done is mog and done all crystal towers and the first two bahamut turns. I know I could do more but I would prefer doing it without pugs.

Excuse me? Pugs?