• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Seph

How to apply to the free company

14 posts in this topic

Players unaffiliated with a free company can now submit an application to join another player's free company.
Submitting an Application
1. Target a member of your desired free company, then select View Company Profile from the subcommand menu.

1e50acf08461e355e3e5d4736391ba3f787720f1

2. Select Submit Application at the bottom of the Company Profile window.

3. Enter a message to be sent with your application, then press Confirm to submit.

4. If your application has been accepted, you will be able to join the free company.

Withdrawing an Application
1. Select Free Company from the Social Menu to view the profile of the free company you applied to join.

2. From the Company Profile window, select Withdraw Application.

3. When a confirmation window appears, select Yes to confirm your withdrawal.

Approving an Application
1. Select Edit Profile on the Company Profile tab under INFO, then check the box next to "Accept applications."

2. A list of players who have submitted applications to join your free company will appear under MEMBERS on the Applicants tab.

3. Select a name and open the subcommand menu to approve or deny that player's application.
* Only eight pending applications are allowed at any given time. Should the maximum number of applications be reached, you must approve or deny current applications before accepting new ones.

This is taken directly from http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/1e50acf08461e355e3e5d4736391ba3f787720f1

Unfortunately, the only way to apply requires someone to be online. You can still look for us in teamspeak if you need an invite.

Hey, is the AJSA company only on Jenova server? No EU?

That is correct. There is no need to segregate our community because there are no region locks in place.

That is correct. There is no need to segregate our community because there are no region locks in place.

Then I got a small problem. I ran that ping test to see what ping would I get if I join Jenova... the result wasn't pleasing:

For North America Servers: Minimum=116ms; Maximum=154ms; Average=126ms.

For Europe Servers: Minimum=32ms; Maximum=148ms; Average=62ms

So I get double the ping if I join Jenova server. Any suggestions?

I can't join the company if I am on a EU server can I?

Unfortunately, by having a multi-national community, you have to go with the majority when choosing how best to accommodate everyone.

I have seen many others play with worse ping honestly. I am normally in the 100s and I live in NA :(

Unfortunately, by having a multi-national community, you have to go with the majority when choosing how best to accommodate everyone.

I have seen many others play with worse ping honestly. I am normally in the 100s and I live in NA :(

Yeah true. But there is another way. Switzerland may not have the best internet. I will give it another try when I get homeland. Internet is crazy fast there so hopefully the ping will be lower.

I'm in the UK and while I have bought fibre broadband to better game online I have no trouble raiding with the NA group.

If i some how wanted to or got kicked out from the current fc im in. I'll probably join this one :3

If i some how wanted to or got kicked out from the current fc im in. I'll probably join this one :3

If you ever leave your other group, we'll be more then happy to take you in. We're always looking for fresh blood.

Hedrikz likes this

If you ever leave your other group, we'll be more then happy to take you in. We're always looking for fresh blood.

Fresh is sort of subjective here :3 Have been playing for quite some time xD

well, fresh to the fc, that's what matters

feel free to drag the rest of the fc to ours, they can be assimilated :P

also for those wondering, if you can't get a hold of someone to invite you, go to our house at goblet ward 3 house 60 (iirc), you can apply from the board at the gate. There'll usually be somebody (me) wandering around there.

Are you still taking members? Friend got me the ps4 version the other day , only got it working today though, so still trying to figure things out.
edit : derp found the recruitment poster post. sorry, imam derp.

No problem, Somber-chan. To answer your question, we're always accepting new members to join. If you're are interested, feel free to come join us. My name is Gabriel Revenant in game, or you can come back the company house and submit an application and we can get you in that way.

Look forward to see you in game.

Hey are you guys still active in jenova? How many players? I was thinking about joining because my current fc isnt. I always want to play ffxiv with the ajsa crew but it seemed like no one was interested in it. Been looking at forums lately and saw this post so decided why not.