• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Dumontrudisel

Favorite Youtubers other than Angry Joe

30 posts in this topic

Youtube is a vast site full of gaming channels. I'm sure everyone on here has Angry Joe as a favorite. But what other gaming channels do you like to watch?

When I'm not rewatching Angry Joe's most hilarious moments like Xbox One rant or his Ride to Hell review, I like to watch Vanoss and his friends H2O Delirious, Mini Ladd and all them. 

I like to watch these chuckle fucks.

super_best_friends_play_by_2snacks-d84y5

Besides them, I guess Yamimash and Two Saiyans Play (although, Sw1tcher is by far the most dominant in my youtube history).

There's also Maximilian Dood, but I've been taking a break from him. I usually just watch his 3rd Strike videos.

IrishRogue likes this

In no particular order:

• AlphaOmegaSin
  • The Amazing Atheist
  • Piece of Pie Software
  • MrRepzion
  • JaclynGlenn
  • Smooth McGroove
  • LittleVMills
  • FamilyJules7X

EDIT: Oh, gaming channels only? Well, out of those up there, Piece of Pie Software is pretty much the only one...

For me its probably teamfourstar, 2 best friends play, and jacksepticeye

Outside of AJ I enjoy to watch TotalBiscuit and sometimes Jesse Cox (just a little though). Not much else.

Gopher was always a favourite of mine, he mostly did skyrim mod reviews and let's plays, but obviously not restricted to to that game

JonTron is one of my favorites. I'm also subscribed to PeanutButterGamer, ProJared, Extra Credits, Jim fucking Sterling, son, Jeremy Jahns, Chris Stuckmann and YourMovieSucks, among others.

GalmHD is one of my favorites, love his resistance 2 let's play because of how frustrated he got.

An occasional Game Theory(if that counts), and some Rooster Teeth let's plays from time to time. Otherwise, my YouTubing is mostly spent listening to movie/game soundtracks(and checking to see if a new Angry Review showed up when I wasn't looking).

SBFP

ProJared

PBG

TOVG

Jim Sterling

MaximillionDood

Game Grumps (not as much but still occasionally)

DSP.

Just kidding! TotalBiscuit and the Yogscast.

Boogie2988, AlphaOmegaSin, DaveTheUsher and ZionMainframeGaming are the four other game channels I watch religiously other than AJ.

Gaming wise. I watch Speedy's funny stuff (or stuff I find funny atleast) . MWN because he generally keeps it real like Joe when it comes to games. Other than that its mostly non game related stuff. Except smosh games honest game trailers. So glad they picked that guy up for it.

JonTron

ProJared

Mundane Matt

AlphaOmegaSin

FringyGaming

Cinemassacre (aka Angry Video Game Nerd)

ReviewTechUSA

Boogie2988

DashieXP

Maximillion Dood

TotalBiscuit

YogscasT

TheSw1tcher

TheSpoonyOne

Nymphonomicon likes this

Cinemassacre 

James Rolfe

Birgipall

Jon Tron 

ProJared

TotalBiscuit 

SuperBunnyHop

Gaming wise, Vanoss Gaming, Seananners, and Team Four Star (although the last more for Hellsing Abridged than anything else).

You guys know I enjoy Angry Joe but regarding other YouTubers.

Boogie2988... I love his stuff whether it be his normal stuff or when he goes all Francis and give us hilarious ramblings. It's just too much.

TotalBiscuit... he's an alright guy and I enjoy his Hearthstone series.  Very fun.

SomecallmeJohnny... an awesome and informative YouTuber that does a series that centers on many games, mostly Nintendo games and sometimes its other games as well.

TheMysteriousMrEnter... he doesn't do gaming but he does stuff where he rips apart shows/movies that are bad while praising others.

That's all I know so far.

My byfar the most favorite utuber.. well heres a list instead

1.Angryjoe

2.Mihriban073

mihriban073 shares some stupid dark souls shit that makes no sense at all. and only 11 subs. man he really needs ur support guys..

3.cinemasins

4.ownage pranks

thas about it.... rays =3 was really fun with him... but dunno right now...

The channels are good. I like the content that comes out of the ones I follow (follow, not subscribe).

But there comes a point where Big Companies likes to fuck with the western ideals. And screw over our beloved youtube content providers that makes me want to say "Just fucking leave youtube and create your own media website".

Even so, it's just going to fall on it's knees because that would mean.. less google search on youtube and more bookmarkings for the new websites.

------

On the flipp side, these are my channels I check:

• TotalBiscuit
  • The Game Theorists
  • Jesse Cox
  • Inside Gaming <---- Is no more
  • Machinima
  • JackFrags <--- Just a habit of watching BF4 easter eggs
  • FrankieOnPCin1080
  • Cinemassacre
  • Cinemasins
  • Screen Junkies
  • HISHE
  • BrainScrachComms
  • SGB (The Super Gaming Bros)
  • SomeCallMeJohnny
  • PewDiePi..... NOPE, not in a million years. Though it's good that he is fighting Nintendo.

Other than Joe, I watch Ali-a, Sniper 474, Tmar-tn, sometimes stuff lie Jontron(its actually pretty hilarious).  IGN lost my faith because they give to many things good ratings.