• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

DamionRayne

Strategy Games and the AJSA in 2015.

11 posts in this topic

Heyo everyone, 

Firstly, let me say that Field Commander Wildfox and myself are both avid strategy gamers and its a little disappointing to see the lack of support this section of the community has gotten in the previous year. So here's what we'd like to do,

We need a "Strategy Games" officer for a start. Someone who can get this section of the community active, running events, tourneys etc So, we're looking for just such a person. If you have any ideas or input, let us know.

As to why FC Wildfox and myself wont be running things? We've got way to much on our plate as it is. But that doesn't stop us from playing with you guys and trying to do our best to see this section of the community supported.

We will be planning tourneys and if there's enough interest, talking to the council about prizes and the like.

So let us know you're still here! -DR 

agreed  we need to show this some love guys 

I love RTS Game alot, and i dont even know where to start at lol :3, Both FPS And RTS are my favorite genre its just i dont own many rts title right now but the one that i recently keep playing is the Supreme Commander Series i loved it and im skilled and then offcourse there the Total War series wich i loved aswell, too bad it was on Humble Bundle Sega 2 Month back and i refuse to get it because i was curious what would be next, and Dammit. And Because i got platinumed award for the AJSA year one scavanger hunt, my other reward was a 15$ Humble Bundle to spent on anything. But in the end it doesnt matter much , Still Always liked RTS even if the recent ones sucks. Who Know Really i could be your guy then!

I play a fair selection of RTS/Grand Strategy games.  I'd be more than willing to help out if needed. 

if anybody is up for any events for total war series let me know but please remember smite is my main game

crazykidsbite likes this

Well first why not post a thread asking what members would like to have officially supported as strategy games. Once we know what's most prevalent then we can start planing events for those particular titles. Once that is successful then we can perhaps support more titles and maybe even create brackets for tourneys with awesome rewards.

I would be up for some Civilization 5/Beyond Earth events this summer when I have more free time, at least if anyone else is interested.

crazykidsbite likes this

I would be more than happy to play some strategy games, I am really hoping that Gray Goo's success will perhaps bring back strategy games back into the spotlight.

I would be interestred to play several rts games with this community.  I agree with Eiousx on making a thread to see which stratagy games the majority likes.

The SCII event we had was pretty fun, even if it was mainly just dicking around. Hopeflly we can get some Homeworld events going too!

Also, I'd LOVE to see if anyone still plays Tiberian Sun (My favorite of the C&C franchise personally)