• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

SnapDragon432

What are your most anticipated games of the year?

41 posts in this topic

As excited as I am for Bloodborne ive got to give it to Star Wars Battlefront. I loved Battlefront 2, one of the best games ive ever played, so getting a shiney new next gen version is awesome :-D

Legend of Zelda U

Starfox U

Witcher 3

Batman Arkham Knight

Bloodborne

Uncharted 4

and Rainbow Six Siege if ti come sout this year. 

Weirdly its Metroid Prime Trilogy on WiiU eshop,

£8.99 for three of the BEST GC/Wii games ever?

Hell yes.

- Batman: Arkham Knight.

Asylum and City were easily the best games I had on my 360, although I'll be playing Knight on PC.

- Pillars of Eternity.

It looks very promising and I grew up on this type of RPG. This is the video game equivalent of bacon for me.

-Darkest Dungeon.

You should really check this one out. It's an indie developed Roguelikelike dungeon crawler with a grim comic book look that also focuses on the psychological strain of your adventuring party. While I haven't played it, it looks very interesting and the small studio could use some extra attention.

Check out the trailer: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AQLxdHfMPF8

Gameplay footage in this preview: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D-J4mrl_3ms

Here's my list (there is no particular order): 

Witcher 3

MGS: phantom pain 

Division (I pray to all that is holy that it won't be a third person version of Destiny) 

Batman: Arkham Knight  

Uncharted 4: A thief's end 

The Order 1886

Bloodborne

No man's sky

Mortal Kombat X

To the people saying none cuz hyping is dumb... Thread didnt ask what games are you swinging off chandiers screaming about. Anticipate just means a game you are likely going to make a point of trying, trying a demo for, or pay attention to news for.

I mean there is nothing wrong with saying to yourself "batman games have been good so far so Ill make sure ai know about the next one when it is out"... Over say... Hatoful boyfriend 2.

-I'll be the dumbass hoping the next dbz game coming out will be any good. It's coming out to PC with some neat online play so.. yeah.

-Metal Gear Solid 5 too I guess. I don't know. I'm a fan of the MGS series, but the continuity ended with 4, which was a piece of shit. What am I suppose to be excited for in the next game? I don't care for the open world environment. I don't know where the story is going to go. Already know this is where he becomes 'the villian.' Perhaps we'll know where Big Boss met Solid Snake. I don't know. Looks like fun though. Also, Pc..

-Shantae, Might Number 9, Hat in Time, Cryamore, Heart Forth Alicia, Timespinner, Shiness, and Hyper Light Drifter. Basically, Kickstarter games I'm really excited for. I have no cons to say. I really am looking forward to all of this shit I already paid for.

For me i can't wait for Rainbow 6!

-I'll be the dumbass hoping the next dbz game coming out will be any good. It's coming out to PC with some neat online play so.. yeah.

-Metal Gear Solid 5 too I guess. I don't know. I'm a fan of the MGS series, but the continuity ended with 4, which was a piece of shit. What am I suppose to be excited for in the next game? I don't care for the open world environment. I don't know where the story is going to go. Already know this is where he becomes 'the villian.' Perhaps we'll know where Big Boss met Solid Snake. I don't know. Looks like fun though. Also, Pc..

-Shantae, Might Number 9, Hat in Time, Cryamore, Heart Forth Alicia, Timespinner, Shiness, and Hyper Light Drifter. Basically, Kickstarter games I'm really excited for. I have no cons to say. I really am looking forward to all of this shit I already paid for.

I did some research and turns out that Phantom Pain will be set about 30 years before MGS 4  

I'm really excited for SOMA. It's a Sci-Fi Horror game coming out for the PC and PS4. I don't see an exact release date yet for it but the gameplay trailer looks amazing. I'm sure I'll be jumping out of my chair on this one.

Check out the trailer here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbmhzotm6Ao

I'm also excited for Xenoverse ,but as I see more and more gameplay of it, my excitement dwindles every time. It's like it takes a step forward in one area and a step back in another one. I am really hoping this game finally replaces BT 3 as the best DBZ game.. Or even raging blast 2. 

-No Man's Sky
-Next Elder Scrolls game announcement (Co-op) damn it!
-Battlefront

I'm not too saavy on what games are coming out in 2015, but my new rule will still apply this year as it did last year: I will only consider games that have a character creation system OR have female leads. I'm sick of playing as a dude, and worse, a white dude.

I'm not too saavy on what games are coming out in 2015, but my new rule will still apply this year as it did last year: I will only consider games that have a character creation system OR have female leads. I'm sick of playing as a dude, and worse, a white dude.

In that case I highly recommend trying the recent Tomb Raider reboot, it's pretty good. I also recommend Dragon age:Inquisition (Warning: it's poorly optimised for PC and it looks awful on last-gen consoles and it's also very different from previous Bioware games) and I recommend you give the Division a shot if turns out to be good,

Either Elderscrolls 6 (If it even gets announced) or X5 (If it even gets announced)

What I'm trying to say is... I have no idea. Most games I expect to come out usually don't come out when I expect them to and in their place I find disgusting piles of dog shit...