• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

46 posts in this topic

If you have a key you should be able to enter.

If not I'll just raise your rank :)

Who are the guys who havent been online for 240(?) days? 

Damn, if I didn't already have my own clan I was invested in I'd totally join.

Gentlemen.

I'm currently sinking my teeth into Warframe.  It's remniscent of Destiny, but there's a certain charm here...  Something about being an intergalactic ninja and not part of a cheese B-rated action movie.

If this is still a thing, go ahead and send me an invite!

PSN_ID: FF_Ninja

So. I decided to get warframe again... and I'm looking for a clan and some people just to play with. If you have gotten this clan going then I'm okay to join...

Sign me up for the clan. The one im in currently sucks. That and why wouldnt I want to be with the ajsa clan? Ahaha.

If the clan is still alive and kicking, I will join

im not sure im in one called the red rock assassins that was started by a member but i havent seen a soul in the game for almost a year now im the only one who seems to be using the dojo as well if anyone has more info let me know cause im looking to have fun with this game and find a good couple people to play it with.

Well not sure if the original owner of this thread is around but obviously there are people wanting a clan form up still so perhaps I could do something about it. I mean I have a dojo (though I would like to restart it because it's layout is terrible).

I am looking for people to play warframe or join a clan

im usually on warframe alot so if you want to play send me a message and ill join up and the dojo im apart of already has working tenno, grenieer, corpus, and infested labs in it as well as loads of stuff already made. 

i can invite you guys if you want to see it and use it for creating gear. Also i can start a group on psn if you guys want to have a place to ask questions and find other players for warframe. it wont be official or anything but we can at least have a place to communicate on the console. let me know if you guys like the idea or not.

Well I'm starting a clan up from scratch if people want in, have a build layout and everything for the dojo so who wants to join the Knights of the Sunlight (lovely dark souls reference ftw! PRAISE THE SUN! If only we could be so grossly incandescent.)

likes this

I've just recently got back into playing Warframe, so I'll join.

All right then. Right now waiting for key to finish up, when it does I'll start inviting people to join and working through everything to get it up and going.

likes this

alright sounds good once im finished building zephyr ill leave my clan and join up with you as well.

GOt it, invites probably won't go out until extremely late tonight or tomorrow just fair warning due to this key. Plus I would like to at least make it slightly presentable.

GOt it, invites probably won't go out until extremely late tonight or tomorrow just fair warning due to this key. Plus I would like to at least make it slightly presentable.

If you wish to make your own topic about your newly formed clan, go right ahead.

We'll use this one and redirect it to that one.