• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Jackschmit

New overseerer required for ESO

5 posts in this topic

After much soul searching I think it's about time for me to quit playing ESO. Everyone I know IRL who played the game is long gone, and pretty much every guild I am/was in has fallen apart due to declining members. Hopefully the new pants to make ESO a no B2P game (Buy to Play, as you must still pay the cost of the game to play as opposed to free to play, where they offer it free) will pump some numbers back into ESO, but we'll see how that goes. As the game goes B2P I may pop in, but I doubt I will come back to play seriously as once I stop playing a MMO game it generally looses all appeal to me.

And so we get to the heart of the issue: the AJSA will require another overseer for the guild. Currently we have no officers or sergeants, so there really isn't anyone of rank to put into the position. As such any AJSA member may take the position if they are interested. Currently the ESO guild is unofficial, and as such Seph is our point of contact with command.

The bare minimum you will be expected to do will be to keep an eye on the ESO forum, and to continue to invite AJSA members as they request invites. We may very well see a surge of people returning to the game once the subscription requirement is removed, but many members are still in guild in a inactive state. I didn't want to purge 200 people when they were inactive, for fear of us losing guild bank access once members dropped.

Please contact me (preferably in this thread of through a private message on the website) If you have any interest in this job. As I am leaving the game, I will be tossing most my crafting stuff in the bank, but perhaps I can give a little something special to whomever takes the job. I had been saving my yellow tempers and enchanting materials for when I hit level cap, but with all the PVPing and alt leveling I've been doing I just never got around to it. not sure of exact numbers but I think I have X30+ of each tempers. Not sure about the numbers on my Kuta, but I've yet so use one and I think I have at least X20.

i wish you luck in your quest for a sucessor, i would offer to take over once it goes B2P in march but im already in charge of warthunder

great game last i played it tho looking forward to going back

Jackschmit likes this

I'd love to take over, but I'm afraid that I'm too busy with real life; besides the novel I'm writing, I have work and other commitments; but I'm staying with the guild to the very end.

Eiousx has offered to take over the position, and as there is no other candidates for the job it's all his. I may return to the game one day, but for now I need a break from all MMORPGs before I go crazy.

Eiousx has offered to take over the position, and as there is no other candidates for the job it's all his. I may return to the game one day, but for now I need a break from all MMORPGs before I go crazy.

You've worked hard to keep it together so when you return I hope to have it in a position of growth if you so choose to retake the position of ESO leader. At this time I don't intend to be a permanent leader but just here to help organize the guild for returning and new players. I want to make it as easy as possible for players to have a good time. I hope to also have events on the way soon. I wish you luck and hope you will rejoin us on ESO soon.

Jackschmit likes this