• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Jitterdoomer

Five Nights at Freddy's 3 Teaser Trailer Release By Scott Cawthon

18 posts in this topic

That's right, it's 2017!!! I wonder where the Purple Man is hiding on this year.

Woah, 30 years into the future. I like that this one is going full on grimdark. 

With a development time of 3 months, expect to see many "5 Nights at Freddy" games.

(Legolas_Katarn: Merged two threads, this used to be the first post in one)

Well The Official FNAF3 Trailer was release by Scott Cawthon yesterday and with what the description he said this next game will be taking 30 years after the events of FNAF1,so all theories are broken hehe :) here the trailer Enjoy! (The Release date is still unknown,He have still alot of work to do.)

Edited by Legolas_Katarn
RavenKitsune and Kaz32 like this

He never really announces release dates. The games just kind of show up.

Not sure if ready for evil animatronics casually strolling into my office to consume my soul.

This will most likely be my reaction when playing this game:

Bring it on Freedy, I'm ready for you.

"After dying over and over again on the first stage"

I'm not ready!

As a side note, looks like this is going to be the last game in the series. Possibly anyway. I'm fine with it as long as the game gives a great closure and answer to the previous games.

This description of the game baffles me:

"Thirty years after Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza closed it’s doors, the events that took place there have become nothing more than a rumour and a childhood memory, but the owners of “Fazbear’s Fright: The Horror Attraction” are determined to revive the legend and make the experience as authentic as possible for patrons, going to great lengths to find anything that might have survived decades of neglect and ruin.

At first there were only empty shells, a hand, a hook, an old paper-plate doll, but then a remarkable discovery was made…

The attraction now has one animatronic."

Some "genius" decides to make a horror attraction out of these killer children possessed robots. Ohoho! I'm sure that nothing bad will happen to the visitors, except maybe getting completely mauled and get stuffed into an empty suit.... :(

Puntosmx likes this

O baby im excited now.

As am I. Plus afraid since now you have to run around the building for maintenance instead of being in the guard room all the time. Gulp.

Did you beat both games already? Or still in night 4 & 3?

Anyone else excited for the following Game Theory Matt Pat will do? Just me? Oh..

We'll have to see. If this game actually answers the questions lingering from the previous game and conclude the plot, I don't think a theory video is necessary. But let's just wait and see what happens next!

In the meantime, check out another youtuber that does analysis videos about FNAF. You'll learn a lot more about the game and characters. 

And he has a pretty interesting theory on who the purple murderer is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxojyA3lm3U

Now I'm even more excited to find out how the story ends! 2015 is going to be awesome!

Anyone else excited for the following Game Theory Matt Pat will do? Just me? Oh..

I am, I find the games so boring to play it's nice that something interesting like that comes out of it.

I am, I find the games so boring to play it's nice that something interesting like that comes out of it.

finally i thought i was going crazy!

this guy is milking this game to the max.

with very little changes,it some how get good reactions and yet cod does the same shit and yet it gets roasted.

(idc about cod,just using as an example)

this guy is milking this game to the max.

On the bright side for anyone with a casual interest the first two ended up in $1.50 bundles so fast that if this one does as well it doesn't have to cost you much.

While I might find the games boring I thought he did a pretty good job of making the second game different, only so much you can do with that style of game.

I still think the real-life inspiration behind this franchise is far more horrifying than the game itself. Game Theory has really ruined it for me...

I merged the two Five Night's threads.

I love the animation. How it's all jagged and ataxic *shudders*