• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Rockeyroad

Your favourite character

Who is your favourite character in Gta 5   111 members have voted

1. 1. Which one out of the three characters are your favourite

• Franklin Clinton
    • Trevor Phillips
    • Michael De Santa

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

66 posts in this topic

I just wanted to see who the AJSA favourite character in Gta 5 is.

cumsscuckyFut likes this

This was a hard one. But I had to pick Trevor, he is just too much fun. ;)

Rockeyroad likes this

Trevor was my favourite just finding him on top of a mountain with no clothes or getting chased by the police is brilliant .

TheSeventhSon95 likes this

Yeah I have to agree with both of you. I found him in the woods with nothing but shoes and an orange safety vest on once... from that moment on he was my favorite.

Rockeyroad likes this

I think I'd have to say Trevor. He's got a funny amount of depth to him than just representing the typical cathartic GTA player.

I prefer Micheal, he's such a miserable old bastard ^^

I like Michael the most, you can feel his frustration through his bad choices in life.

Yes Trevor was hilarious but Michael was my favourite.

Trevor is just 2 fun 2 not be my pick hes just so good 

i liked how hes a psyco but he is a good person inside with patricia and all

Franklin because he is the coolest!

I like Trevor and Franklin is pretty cool too, but there's something about Micheal that makes him my favorite.  I'm kinda surprised no one's mentioned Lamar yet.

In like Trevor more than the others because of of his random rampages to people

Although not asked why: I will add why I chose Micheal.
Micheal is an interesting character. He is a fairly ordinary man, who just had a hard time.
Well that's simplified.
MAYOR SPOILERS ARE IN THIS POST, THE BIGGEST ONES (ENDING ONES) ARE MARKED BY SPOILER WARNINGS, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. 

We seem him develop much better than Franklin or Trevor. Franklin does mature, and reach a realisation, but it's nothing grand. That's why some view him as boring, he just doesn't change too much. He ends up alone, no girlfriend or anything, and well he grows unattached to the hood.
(Spoiler)

Sure Lamar and him stay friends if you go for ending C

(Spoiler ends)
But he doesn't develop. 

Trevor, well Trevor goes from A to B, then to C and back to A. He changes half-way through, and we see him pour his soul out, but he ends as a lone psycho all over. I want to see a character develop, or at least see why he goes back to A. The reason he goes back to A is because of North Yankton, but I mean it doesn't seem to be the reason why he is psychopathic. And well we know of his earlier life, but I generally only sympathized with him once.

Micheal though, he changes. He actually changes a lot. We see him as this retired ex-criminal. Paranoid of the future, and living a mediocre life. Sure he has everything, but he's not happy. He is actually in a living hell. We see him change, we see ALL being taken away. Frankly you sympathize with the guy, and in the end (Spoiler) 

IF YOU GO FOR ENDING C

(Spoiler ends)   you feel happy for him. He ends up living his dream, and it's just an awesome feeling. He's also the most normal, and actually feels human. That's why I liked Micheal the most.
TLDR; 
I like Micheal because he actually seems human.

Rockeyroad likes this

IMO Trevor is the embodiment of the soul of GTA :D Just crazy, over the top and the biggest 'I don't care attitude cause I am THE MAN!'  

Trevor is bad ass ...he kills but also has a soft spot for that mafia boss wife ..I almost piss my pants when I heard the song in the car when he drive Herr back

This was a hard one. But I had to pick Trevor, he is just too much fun. ;)

seriously, Trevor all the way for 3 reasons

1. hes from Canada (habbits are SO unlikely LOL)

2. hes psychosocial (ever seen a Canadian psychosocial? not me and i live there...)

3. hes so freaking hilarious, doesnt takes no shit from anyone (like Joe said)

Niko Bellic.

come on guys... Generic Civilian Bystander #21386239501743 was clearly superior, the way they present such hilarious dialogue :o

Pete likes this

IMO Trevor is the embodiment of the soul of GTA :D Just crazy, over the top and the biggest 'I don't care attitude cause I am THE MAN!'

That's what R* aimed for as well. :P

for me it has to be michael just a well played person in the game

Whats GTA V is it that serious remake of GTA San Andreas which is not as funny as Saint's Row??? ;)

Gotta say, Trevor was the best simply for his antagonistic way of dealing with problems. Brutally honest and more than willing to shoot you in the face for his own joy definitely had me laughing at some points, especially during the introduction to the 'Rage Mode', up in Sandy Shores. Would've preferred to have someone easier to relate to in the game, but that's exactly what GTA is about: doing things that shouldn't be relatable in normal life.