• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Abedsbrother

Joe's Top 10 Controversies video has been removed...

40 posts in this topic

Just FYI and hoping the issue can be resolved quickly:

Joe's latest video, "The Top 10 Gaming Controversies of 2014" has been removed from YouTube because of a copyright claim by BroTeamPill.

Excuse me, but THE HELL IS THIS SHIT!?!

I watched part of this video, but i stopped before number 2 and was going to watch the rest later, until this happened obviously.

Does this channel come up later in the video somewhere? I mean, is this even legit or is it someone just bullshitting Joe's channel with a copyright claim because they don't agree with him or they were just pissed off at something?

ewhere? I mean, is this even legit or is it someone just bullshitting Joe's channel with a copyright claim because they don't agree with him or they were just pissed off at something?

They didn't like being called pro-GG so they resorted to false flagging.

They didn't like being called pro-GG so they resorted to false flagging.

Well thank god it's something that should reasonably be resolved quickly, but it's still infuriating seeing shit like this happening. Taking down someone's entire video for any amount of time because they're unhappy with how someone else represented them is just atrocious. 

This has stirred up a shitstorm on 8chan, calling BroTeamPill hypocrites for using censorship methods GamerGate absolutely abhors. 

I already unsubbed from BTP, and if they don't realize their mistake really quick, they will go the way of King of /pol/. 

And it's all over half a logo being shown in a sea of other people? What a petty little bitch.

Didnt they hae something to do with that zombie game that got slated??

Vid must of been taken down quick it didnt even see it pop up on youtube.

Why dont Joe and the rest of the youtubers band together and make their own version?

Man, Joe gonna be upset considering he was already hesitant about making that video to begin with, but he did it anyway due to demand, only to have his work taken away like this.

Who the crap is broteampill?

They're a lets-play channel that does things similar to criken's format based on the one or two videos I've seen through to the end. They got popular when they did anonymous dev interviews that showed that many devs are pro-gg based on how they saw the journalist industry.

Holy shit, Hideki Kamiya of Platinum Games has joined the fray against those two, let the standoff begin.

sJb0Hgv.jpg

ProfessorOaked likes this

This is some BS, i'm so done with BroTeamPill I enjoyed some of there vids, I now understand that they'll do anything to get attention and be trolls. Actually come to think about it, they're Videos are nothing but mind numbingly dumb commentaries bordering on trolling at the same time trying to be funny.

It's obvious they're doing this to be trolls, these guys are idiots and get all the stupid hate people throw at them.

Oh not to mention these guys are complete hypocrites, they use Video Game footage and also have shown title screens like Call of Duty: AW logo which is most likely copyrighted and also videos like this

That use the music in the game, yet they somehow feel like they have the right to copyright their broteampill logo when they do the same thing if not worse?

Angry joe should call them out on being attention whores and hypocrits. Because that is really what these dumb ***** are.

I don't know what to think really, on the other hand they might be really dumb if in the videos that's how they really act in real life. Or that it's just an act and they're doing this for attention because of there low viewer count and subscriber base.

Wait, so broteampill is mad because joe used their image (a fucking microscopic one at that) In his video? Even though there is evidence on his twitter of him being involved with GG?! Plus the fact that platinum games used their image in wonderful 101 they didnt give a shit. That is petty and ridiculous.

This is horrendous conduct from btp, and I think it's totally to do with censoring what Joe had to say about gg. That's the only reason btp would take down the video instead of leaching of the add revenue

VGUGaming just put up a video talking about this.

That is bullshit it is like they tell you to shut a hell up for speaking a truth  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  those pricks should be ashamed of themselves

sometimes truth hurts for some dicks  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:    forgive my  anger I hate when this things happen to joe and anyone on youtube who speak a truth and their videos get blocked 

I posted something on Twitter about the image.

6g3Hobm.png

sTJh6DS.png

There are like to images of Boxxy in it.

Adding on to that i think this is some kind of strange PR stunt for them to grab more attention cause as we all know any PR... is good PR. ಠ_____ಠ

Legolas_Katarn likes this

I posted something on Twitter about the image.

6g3Hobm.png

sTJh6DS.png

There are like to images of Boxxy in it.

Adding on to that i think this is some kind of strange PR stunt for them to grab more attention cause as we all know any PR... is good PR. ಠ_____ಠ

I 100% agree with those tweets. This is such BS.

Also look at BTP's Twitter, he's a troll and so are the majority of the posts he retweets. It's amazing how much of a Troll these people are. I'm done supporting and watching BTP videos, they're dead to me.

This proves I think once and for all HOW divisive and vile #gamergate is on both sides. That people will get so butthurt over a picture that doesn't even state GG vs Feminism. That it really is just random pictures made together by somebody showing the divisiveness of what happened.

#broteamgate

#Brogate

#Broteampillgate

i'm done.

Bro team pill = Attention whores

they are a simple washed up dead youtube user who hasn't had a 100k video in the last 3 years.

I just saw on twitter that Angry Joe and Broteampill have amicably resolved this nonsense and hopefully the video will be back up soon!

Plus the fact that platinum games used their image in wonderful 101 they didnt give a shit

I assumed that was a joke since that's either a parody account of Kamiya or another one he made for some reason (I would assume to troll people).

Wait, so broteampill is mad because joe used their image (a fucking microscopic one at that) In his video? Even though there is evidence on his twitter of him being involved with GG?!

Probably one of the many terrible people who used GG as a means to gain followers and money (obviously he is a big fan of spreading rumors and hyperbole without any focus on journalism from looking at his history) and now that interest in GG has died down and the media is against it he finds a way to get people talking about him while also trying to look like he isn't supporting GG to improve the look of his brand (even though his entire twitter timeline says otherwise). What I'd expect of a bro.

Aw, I wanted to watch that video after I got home from the office. This is Nintendo level of censorship right here.

xlight111x likes this

Well, Joe did say in the video he was going to end up making both sides upset. So I'm sure he wasn't too surprised about it getting backlash.

Glad I saw it before it was taken down.