• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Marche

Showing our characters off!

17 posts in this topic

Okay so, I haven't had the chance to see everyone in game yet so I figured it would be a nice idea to show how our main characters look!

I'll go first:

Eb7kC1Q.jpg

G7Gp8yF.jpg

This is my newest character, but it's also my main at the moment. I've played a Human Guardian since launch, but I wanted to make a female Sylvari one back in December when I saw how good the Carapace armor can look on it! So yeah, 51 days old with 220 hours of play time!

As a bonus some pics of our Sylvari dance party after we kicked Zhaitan!

Ana and Treeps like this

Damn, all that fancy armor.

Well I'm only level 18 and I gave Norns a try for the first time. I never play female characters in games if I have the option of playing a male but I got bored of playing humans and wanted to try out the Norn, but the male Norns are just WAY too massive so I just ended up playing a female lol

She kinda looks like a witch lolgw010.jpg

Treeps, Ana and Marche like this

Marche, I love the heavy carapace armor look on  your Sylvari. Tairnas looks super cool on that hahaha.

I have a few toons out already, and I play mostly human, with one Norn and a Sylvari in the works and may play a charr for the new Revenant class soon, and then an asura.

But I'll roll with my first toon, the redhead thief, Aela!

tumblr_nj6n2nEm941rdgevpo1_1280.png

tumblr_nj6n2nEm941rdgevpo2_1280.png

... still figuring out the best color scheme for her, but eh. I swear, her butt looks awesome in the pants! XD

Treeps and Marche like this

Well I have lots of characters but I mainly focus on doing landscape screenshots, here is my main character and my previous main one tho :)

Main

xKw2JdF.jpg

Bfvb0ZD.jpg

ex-main

19xLZjQ.jpg

Ana, Treeps, Marche and 2 others like this

Didn't we use to have fashion contest to do just this?

I mean, great looking characters but still it was a nice time when people actually get around to participate. I would show my own characters but I lack any fashion sense and I just put them in some armor set, paint them in one color and call it a day... I will see if I can work on that.

Okito obsessed with beasties :D 

c9ZyWRF.jpg

6HHnrL8.jpg

0nO11MK.jpg

This is Besemoth, my badass engi with his loyal subjects : The Quaggans !

Treeps, Ana and Marche like this

PSc5PrB.jpg

I wasn't going to buy the outfit, but I still did. Looks pretty good!

Treeps likes this

Shelly, you look fabulous as always ! ^^

Because why not. 

06b6ff273c.jpg

Tavari Palemoon rather likes Charr vehicles. As in "she got thrown out of the Black Citadel for trying to take one apart and see how it worked" likes. 

84f6582001.jpg

"And quoth the Raven- HAMMER TIME, HERETICS." 

-Navara Nightwish explaining the glory of the Raven to several uninformed Sons of Svanir.

ebfadb0ebf.jpg

"I am the hero that the Charr deserve... but not the one they need right n- ALDUIN STOP LICKING MY FACE I'M TRYING TO BE BADASS." 

-Dorraw Boltstrike

e144992bb5.jpg

Valia Tolbrek is a proper Krytan lady, born and raised in nobility, tempered in elegance, and a master of politics. That's why she'll kick your face in if you call her short ONE MORE FUCKIN TIME. 

c3f8745795.jpg

It was difficult to keep Nessia Verdance from stealing things long enough to take a picture. After the picture had been taken, she immediately stole the camera, as well as the cameraman's pants. 

Hashirama Senju and Treeps like this

i guess i can show my main character as well

Valgar Thorvalds, a level 80 norn Guardian 

npDfNkF.jpg

Hashirama Senju likes this

First is my Necro, and second is my Warrior..... who has duel swords for some reason. And by the way the advanced uploader doesn't work, it just gives error406.

post-69771-0-60296900-1447273880_thumb.j

post-69771-0-51614500-1447273888_thumb.j