• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kaz32

There's a way to instantly win FNAF 1 & 2 without tearing your hair out.

16 posts in this topic

Works on any night! Enjoy for those that's still stuck on 1 night and is really trying to beat it. Cough cough 10/20 mode cough cough. Have fun with the toys!  :D

RavenKitsune likes this

That takes all the fun out, though. Part of the fun of the series is getting spooked so hard you think you're going to have a heart attack or getting so mad at Balloon Boy that you break something.

Puntosmx likes this

There is no fun or point for cheating in this game it suckes the things that make tje game fun for example

"CoD now with no guns"

"Fable now with less fart jokes" "that would actually make the games better"

nickyzhere likes this

...I spent7 hours to beat 4 20 blaze it mode on FNAF for nothing....*nerd explosion*

Kaz32 likes this

That takes all the fun out, though. Part of the fun of the series is getting spooked so hard you think you're going to have a heart attack or getting so mad at Balloon Boy that you break something.

I beat every mode in the game and get all the dolls normally. Yes, including 10/20 mode. Just use the cheat for that. After dying over and over again, it's so not worth it playing fair when you can only win if the game lets you, even if you know the steps to get through the night.

Here's what you can do: play all 6 nights normally with your skill. After that, try 10/20 mode and try and beat it. After you retry that mode for 6 hours and win by dumb luck, or after playing for 6 hours but can't beat it because the mode cheats all the damn time, cheat back at them. Now you're even. :D

Puntosmx and RavenKitsune like this

It just makes me remember all those nights of me just clenching my hands together being like "PLEASE PLEASE TURN IT TO SIX YOU FREDDY MEANER GRYAAAH~ QwQ"

Kaz32 likes this

It just makes me remember all those nights of me just clenching my hands together being like "PLEASE PLEASE TURN IT TO SIX YOU FREDDY MEANER GRYAAAH~ QwQ"

I know the feeling too. Now you can pay them back for all the pain and missery they have caused you! ;)

Congratulations on beating 4/20 mode! If you actually beat it. I feel your pain.

What happened is I think I played it so many times that it just like glitched out and freddy just stayed there the entire night so I was able to focus on the others instead. Or maybe freddy was like ehh she's had enough let her win.

Puntosmx and Kaz32 like this

Totally kills the purpose of the games..

Totally kills the purpose of the games..

Just use the code to beat 10/20 mode and play the other modes normally. That mode doesn't play fair anyway.

Now that FNAF 3 is coming out, I wonder how the code will be. I hope it's changed into holding different keys like IMDONE or something. Hopefully putting the same code will just give a scary easter egg or instant game over as if saying "haha! I won't let you win that easily again!"

Just two cents.....

I recall something about the AJSA about not cheating.

Yes, this is a single-player experience, and thus using codes to advance is not as bad as it would be on a muliplayer.

But if one's going for completionist, using shortcuts diminishes the value of the achievement.

And yes, I'm still on night 4.

Long answer: Not exactly

The first game has basically a flawless strategy, although it still requires a certain rhythm to it. The first thing you do is close one of the doors (I thiink it might be the right door?) Basically Freddie and Chica only ever come from the right, and Bonnie and Foxy only ever come from the left. You immediately close Freddie's door and you eliminate basically the biggest threat. Then you check on Foxy to stop him from moving. Then you check the open left door for Bonnie, then quickly check the right door for Chica and close it again. Then you just keep cycling through these actions until about 5am. At which time you'll probably lose power, but with luck you'll have just enough time to survive til 6am.

The second game requires a more frantic rhythm involving balancing winding the music box, spamming the flashlight down the hall, and PRECISION TIMING with the Freddie mask. If the office is compromised and you're a millisecond off with the mask, you're basically dead.

Short answer: Watch Markiplier.

Puntosmx likes this

Is there any way to see a rare Freddy, Bonnie, and Foxy screen very often in the game?

Is there any way to see a rare Freddy, Bonnie, and Foxy screen very often in the game?

No idea. Those ones are completely random.

Just two cents.....

Yes, this is a single-player experience, and thus using codes to advance is not as bad as it would be on a muliplayer.

But if one's going for completionist, using shortcuts diminishes the value of the achievement.

And yes, I'm still on night 4.

Use the strategy I mentioned in my review.

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/forum/9-general-discussion/page-2?prune_day=100&sort_by=Z-A&sort_key=last_post&topicfilter=all

Keep on flashing the hallway, put on your mask if there's someone in the vents, wind the music box often, and make sure to "ALWAYS" put on your mask right after you put away the camera. Repeat this steps all the time and you'll beat night 1 till 6 easily. The key here is quick reflex.

In short, do this

We mean don't cheat in online games against other players. You can do whatever you want in a single player game.

There is no fun or point for cheating in this game it suckes the things that make tje game fun for example

"CoD now with no guns"

"Fable now with less fart jokes" "that would actually make the games better"

Oh Fable, how you've stooped so low.