• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

thedukeofzill

Request for Angry Joe.

17 posts in this topic

IDK if Joe reads these, or if some of his upper brass will relate the question to him. 

I was watching Kickassia today and I really really wish AJ and the rest of the group over at Thatguywiththeglasses will do another movie. I loved Kickassia and Suburban Knights so much. Joe If you're reading this, contact Doug! You guys need to do another collaboration. 

undeadslayer4 likes this

Request FOR* Angry Joe rather, Oops lol. 

I switched the name for you. I would like to see Joe do another collab or two with Critic. It looked like they had some pretty good chemistry together.

thedukeofzill likes this

I was watching Kickassia today and I really really wish AJ and the rest of the group over at Thatguywiththeglasses will do another movie.

In addition to cost of doing that and needing everyone to be available many people in their movies have left the site (moving on, at least 4 people left recently due to problems with how Channel Awesome is run, or they are no longer making videos). Joe will still show up in videos with other people but a CA movie seems pretty unlikely to happen. It sounds like Joe is going to be in a movie that Linkara is making with some other current and former CA producers, though I don't know how big their roles will be.

I would love to see it still. I understand a lot has changed since it switched over to Channel Awesome, but I miss the old days (LOL a few years ago?) I just want to see more crossover events with these guys. If Joe is doing a collaboration movie with Linkara that would be amazing, always loved Linkara in the Nostalgia Critic movies. I just hope Joe does more things with the critic, I can totally see money and time to be a constraint here, I just loved seeing all of these angry critics in one place. Oh, BTW, anyone know what happened to Spoony? Is he even doing reviews for CA anymore? 

I think Joe also worked with Spoony on a few videos for the new game made by Richard Garriott, but yeah basically Doug Walker is the one who organized and funded all of those collaborations. The money you guys donate goes into the show's production costs such as Joe's various cameras/mics/lights, games, tickets to gaming conventions, travelling to visit developers, etc. So producing and distributing a movie seems like it'd require a separate budget from the show he makes day-to-day.

thedukeofzill likes this

I think Joe also worked with Spoony on a few videos for the new game made by Richard Garriott, but yeah basically Doug Walker is the one who organized and funded all of those collaborations. The money you guys donate goes into the show's production costs such as Joe's various cameras/mics/lights, games, tickets to gaming conventions, travelling to visit developers, etc. So producing and distributing a movie seems like it'd require a separate budget from the show he makes day-to-day.

Totally, I understand the costs must be astronomical when you think about it. That's time off of doing his day to day job, which is creating youtube content, as well as travel costs and lodging. 

I just want to see more of it. I love all of those critics over there, and I would love to see them get back together again. 

If I recall, they had said To Boldly Flee would be the last larger-scale production where most/all of CA was involved. Obviously that doesn't preclude various other crossovers(ex: Nostalgia Critic's Man of Steel Review), but don't hold your breath for anything else.

If I recall, they had said To Boldly Flee would be the last larger-scale production where most/all of CA was involved. Obviously that doesn't preclude various other crossovers(ex: Nostalgia Critic's Man of Steel Review), but don't hold your breath for anything else.

True...sadly. I just thought those movies were so much fun, I can't stop thinking how great it would have been to be a part of it. 

In addition to cost of doing that and needing everyone to be available many people in their movies have left the site (moving on, at least 4 people left recently due to problems with how Channel Awesome is run, or they are no longer making videos). Joe will still show up in videos with other people but a CA movie seems pretty unlikely to happen. It sounds like Joe is going to be in a movie that Linkara is making with some other current and former CA producers, though I don't know how big their roles will be.

Handsome Tom - left

8 Bit Mickey - left

JewWario - Gone (R.I.P.)

actually never heared/saw anything new from: CinemaSnob, Bennet the Sage, Marzgurl, Filmbrain, Benzaie...

it's sad that TGWTG ended. Back then Nostalgia Critic was in his Prime, especially having a War with the AVGN, Joe was in his Prime ranting weekly on games...good times.

I would love to see a "best games of all time" by Angry Joe. Either a run down top 25/ top 10 or a console specific list. It would probably take a while but it would be awesome to see Joe review some classic games.

IDK if Joe reads these, or if some of his upper brass will relate the question to him. 

I was watching Kickassia today and I really really wish AJ and the rest of the group over at Thatguywiththeglasses will do another movie. I loved Kickassia and Suburban Knights so much. Joe If you're reading this, contact Doug! You guys need to do another collaboration. 

I switched the name for you. I would like to see Joe do another collab or two with Critic. It looked like they had some pretty good chemistry together.

Handsome Tom - left

8 Bit Mickey - left

JewWario - Gone (R.I.P.)

actually never heared/saw anything new from: CinemaSnob, Bennet the Sage, Marzgurl, Filmbrain, Benzaie...

it's sad that TGWTG ended. Back then Nostalgia Critic was in his Prime, especially having a War with the AVGN, Joe was in his Prime ranting weekly on games...good times.

I would love to see a "best games of all time" by Angry Joe. Either a run down top 25/ top 10 or a console specific list. It would probably take a while but it would be awesome to see Joe review some classic games.

Then what are u waiting for u guys start taking action spread the word u can't expect someone to do everything themselves try to contact them and whats left of CA assemble them sart trending #channelawesomeassemble 

You know you didn't have to quote each person individually? Just respond to the topic normally if you're going to say something that's not directed to only one person.

undeadslayer4 likes this

Or he can revolutionize such lists and call it "My fave games of all time"... I just hate how people who have played like less than 1% of all the games out there act like they know what the de-facto objectively best are.. argh argh.

personal pet peeve of mine.

But seriously, if people did that instead, you woudln't have people arguing over the list afterwards quite so much.

You know you didn't have to quote each person individually? Just respond to the topic normally if you're going to say something that's not directed to only one person.

Oh ok so would it make a difference if i just commented

Oh ok so would it make a difference if i just commented

Nah, we all would have seen it. No need to go through and quote every single post before if your just going to add your thought to the overall discussion.

Nah, we all would have seen it. No need to go through and quote every single post before if your just going to add your thought to the overall discussion.

oh by the way quick update i spoke to joe on twitch and he said that linkara has already made another channel awesome movie and its coming out in april just to let u know