• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

MusicianJamie

Your favourite vehicle? (GTA V)

72 posts in this topic

What is everyones favourite vehicle in GTA V?.

Mine has defo got to be the Futo.

The Faggio. You have to roll around in style every chance you got. ;)

b7504 likes this

My favorite's gotta be the Gauntlet. Classic Dodge Challenger musclecar, the thing's fast and it handles really well on most roads.

pwnageman67 likes this

Tank. Nothing says "Fuck You" to a griefer like a 120mm smoothbore. 

Car wise it's the infernus. Dem scissor doors.

Vacca, Carbonizzare, F620, and the Sentinel XS are my top 4

Entity XF and I also like the Vigero look

I got a soft spot for the Vapid Radius. Tough little SUV, yeah it has decent speed, acceleration, and traction... but I just love how damned impossible it is to tip over in races. (Especially with some of the upgraded suspensions). :D

Mine has got to be the Bravado Gauntlet. It was the first car I got in GTA online.

Man everyone going for Super Cars or Gauntlets, I prefer the Trans Am, or Phoenix I think it's called in game. So awesome.

Pete likes this

The Surrano and the Stinger GT

I am a big Mercedes fan, and I love the IRL SLS AMG. I also adore the new Jaguar F-Type. So the Surrano is an obvious choice.

However it's driving skills, aren't the best, and it's not the best in it's category.

0_0.jpg

For the Stinger, it's just based on the 60's Ferraris (Mainly the Daytona, but there's a BMW element in it as well, and some Ferrari 250 GTO to top it off) which I believe are some of the best looking cars, ever.

0_0.jpg

A lime green Pegassi Bati bike :D 

Entity XF for Super
Sabre Turbo for Muscle
Elegy for Sports
Merryweather Mesa for Offroad
Blista for Compact
and a tossup between the Sanchez or the Daemon for Motorbike

(anyone know where to find a Burrito that isn't rusty in GTA:Online??)

Honorable Mention 

The Futo

0_0.jpg

The gauntlet, looks stylish, has great control both on and off road, only problem is that it is two doors. 

I'm absolutely loving the Coil Voltic Sport.  Fast with great handling

goenitzjf likes this

Gauntlet for Muscle (my Tutorial Car, so durable and fast once the acceleration kicks in.)

Entity/Bugatti for Super (Sanic Acceleration, never been shot from behind my vehicle yet)

Mercenary Mesa for Offroad (Full customized, things a beast on wheels.)

Carbonizarre for Sports (Good acceleration, very durable, Easy for sharp turns)

Entity is amazing, love love it. I think the Dominator is second just for it's sheer look, it's pretty bad when it comes to handling/actual driving.

Pfister comet, wish I could post mine. It looked real nice but alas it died to the missing car bug and still waiting for a real response before buying another one.

Goddamn, man, there are so many good cars in here, but I'm honestly gonna go with th Pegassi Bati

I like bikes, what can I say?