• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AngryBrute

Dying Light - Brute Review

9 posts in this topic

FINALLY done with this Review. The Green Screen stuff is on hold until I get better lighting equipment. Until then, enjoy :D

Nice review, once again. I was actually gonna look past this game, but I'm gonna consider it now, probably on PC rather than console and not right away, but thanks for the recommendation.

AngryBrute likes this

Fantastic game, I'd highly recommend playing it with a friend. The game generates random missions and challenges if you're playing in co-op that you don't experience on your own. It's incredibly fun and time wasting lol I've played about 20 hours so far and i'm only 10% through the main story.

Fantastic game, I'd highly recommend playing it with a friend. The game generates random missions and challenges if you're playing in co-op that you don't experience on your own. It's incredibly fun and time wasting lol I've played about 20 hours so far and i'm only 10% through the main story.

that...is actually very interesting. I'm now intrigued. 

Dyzzles and mrfool like this

Nice review, this might have been the push I needed to buy this game.

that...is actually very interesting. I'm now intrigued. 

Yeah for example:

If you and your co-op partner set a marker on the map there's a chance it'll spawn an event for you two to race towards. Gives agility or power rewards too.

Or if you find a Goon (big guy in orange, wields a Rebar Club) it'll do "Hey, wanna see who can do the most damage to this guy? Go for it!" and you get rewards based on who did the most damage.

Just some fun stuff to look for.

Good review. One question though, is that your wife that gave you hammer and threatening to shoot you?

Man this game's awesome. I've been playing this game since last week for 33 hours total, leveling up my 3 skills until it's almost maxed out, and now I'm finally at the old part of town. Too bad this other side of town is WAY smaller than the slums, but it's reminiscent of Assassin's Creed with zombies so oh well, still cool.

What a great start to 2015! First Life is Strange, then this game, then Darkest Dungeon, and most recently I discovered a game called Dangan Ronpa for PSP which is so damn good that I will finish this one first before playing Darkest Dungeon and Dying Light again. Check the game out on google, it's an amazing game.

Good review. One question though, is that your wife that gave you hammer and threatening to shoot you?

Man this game's awesome. I've been playing this game since last week for 33 hours total, leveling up my 3 skills until it's almost maxed out, and now I'm finally at the old part of town. Too bad this other side of town is WAY smaller than the slums, but it's reminiscent of Assassin's Creed with zombies so oh well, still cool.

What a great start to 2015! First Life is Strange, then this game, then Darkest Dungeon, and most recently I discovered a game called Dangan Ronpa for PSP which is so damn good that I will finish this one first before playing Darkest Dungeon and Dying Light again. Check the game out on google, it's an amazing game.

Yep! Thats my wife in there.

Kaz32 likes this

Yep! Thats my wife in there.

Nice!

I'm currently trapped in my own apartment since it's extremely flooded outside.

10960234_977863815559644_755486018755168

Half body kind of flooded, and your review is one of the things I watch to pass the time. I have a good laugh. Looking forward to seeing that green screen come into play in the future!