• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tbolt1976

Would you eat this?!!

15 posts in this topic

That's got nothing on whatever Heart Attack Grill has in general.

In a heartbeat. Besides, I've eaten a four pattie burger with cheese and bacon before.

nickyzhere likes this

I cant, I'm lactose intolerance :(

Well hey, honesty in advertisement. That's worth something in my book.

Besides, a bacon cheese dog doesn't really sound all that uncommon. It's basically a leveled-up chili cheese dog. In fact I think chili cheese dogs have bacon bits in 'em.

And it can't possibly be as deadly to you as this is:

double-dog-header.jpg

Although it doesn't look as "appetizing" either... generally speaking.

AngryPanda likes this

If it was on like a double cheese burger and added those materials in it and some chili with nacho cheese... Then I feel that would be more aptly named a heart attack but as is... I would considering it a eat this for a laugh XD I would eat it just to try it.

why do so many places in america do that with the tax. just put the tax in the price so when you see a price you know that's what you pay, not go up to the counter and be told.. and that will be 4.20. huh? it says 3.50 there... yeah not including tax. just put the damn tax!

Well hey, honesty in advertisement. That's worth something in my book.

Besides, a bacon cheese dog doesn't really sound all that uncommon. It's basically a leveled-up chili cheese dog. In fact I think chili cheese dogs have bacon bits in 'em.

And it can't possibly be as deadly to you as this is:

double-dog-header.jpg

Although it doesn't look as "appetizing" either... generally speaking.

I'd actually go back to the Philippines to try that. Been so long since I had KFC there.

why do so many places in america do that with the tax. just put the tax in the price so when you see a price you know that's what you pay, not go up to the counter and be told.. and that will be 4.20. huh? it says 3.50 there... yeah not including tax. just put the damn tax!

Its actually worse in Canada. Where the taxes arent even effing consistant. Sometimes I buy something for 30 bucks and expect to pay 35 after tax but it ends up being like 30.25. Then other times I buy somethin for 5 cents and it ends ip being 30, I shit you not.

Groceries man, I never know what tax is gonna be. Sometimes I pay seemingly none, other times its like 25%. Here in my province thy supposedly "simplified" tax by making HST which is supposedly ALWAYS 14%, but sometimes Im not charged it at all, and sometimes they add other taxes I never even effing heard of on top of it, arg.

Mr_E_Meatshield likes this

Heck, I'd even want to eat this:

aZw1gJs.jpg

Wonder if I could substitute that coleslaw for Mashed Potato. Not included in the photo is a piece of original recipe.

I LOve KFC  their chicken and mashed potatoes are excellent!!