• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

BlackOpsElf

I have a bad feeling about this? I think?

28 posts in this topic

Just found this in my feed, and I'm not sure whether it's gonna be bad or good. Does Joe know about this?

Looks like a possible attention seeker. I advise everyone to prevent him from getting what he seeks, at least until this is proven otherwise.

Edited by General Bravo

To me it sounds a bit to cringe worthy 

And what's with the swords in his back?

That's a thing he has in his vids. The blades change depending on the subject, like buster swords, etc.

Bad or not, I felt it would be better to be aware of what's coming, rather than getting sideswiped.

Here's hoping it's all good, I saw him comment on previous vids, he basically said that he'd already bashed the game, but people won't listen unless you have millions of subs.

Like I said, better to be prepared.

Yeah, I saw the comment on the Dying Light video. He's probably just going after Joe because he thinks it'll get him attention, and it will for sure.

I don't know what this guy's about, but if I had some green screen chops I would've made a video like this too. Being in the Angry Joe HQ would be badass.

Just remember guys, whether good or bad, don't overblow the response. If, if, he's trolling Joe and the AJSA, just let it die. The worst thing you can do is give it attention. It makes yourself look bad, and it makes Joe look bad.

Hahahaha cant wait!

So any news on this ?

Nothing yet, I'm expecting within the next few weeks. I'll post it here when it's up. Then I'm probably gonna unsub this guy, he only does rants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofrMKFfB4as

i don't know if this is what he was talking about, but this is the only thing i found after his "infiltration" video

Could not really take the video serious with all these green screen shit all over the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofrMKFfB4as

i don't know if this is what he was talking about, but this is the only thing i found after his "infiltration" video

Could not really take the video serious with all these green screen all over the video

That's not working for me, says its been taken down by YT.

That's not working for me, says its been taken down by YT.

well it basically was a rant about how he did not like that Angry Joe gave The witcher 3 a 10/10 perfect game 

since it had all those bugs 

then he proceeded to call him a sellout because he was invited over to them.

Turns out this Art-Official Entertainment is the central hub for Joe haters. This guy probably only posts the vids for attention, but its only gonna get worse.

it's easy to make a youtube channel to just hate on stuff

Hell, that's what my channel is. lol. Hating on shit in the gaming industry.

Alexander452 likes this

Hell, that's what my channel is. lol. Hating on shit in the gaming industry.

well at least it's not like Art-Official Entertainment 

You guys do realize this guys video was taken down by guys from the AJSA, if you've seen his latest video you'd know that. He also does make a good point about Angry Joe and how he does things, you should give him a listen. People on reddit have said the same things too, he's not alone in his criticism of Joe. There's a guy who runs a blog about Joe and he makes valid points too, even if he seems crazy.

http://angryjoesucks.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/angry-army-false-flagging-videos-on.html

Just look at how Joe responded to Art Official, he called his video's trash. 

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-NmxRy9YpGR0/VY019fTOeyI/AAAAAAAAGk4/FcLPs-kx0og/s1600/hose1.png

I have a bad feeling that this thread is gonna turn into a flame war.

You're right, let's not go there

BlackOpsElf likes this

What exactly did this guy think was going to happen if he uploaded a video...well, let's just use the word "challenging" for now.

This kind of stuff doesn't just happen with channels like joe, whenever somebody creates videos challenging a big youtuber then that youtubers fanbase will come at the person with all hell's fury (in this case flagging videos). I've seen it happen mutliple times in the past with other channels that challenge other big youtubers as well, he's not the only one that this happens to. I'm not justifying it, it's just how things are on youtube and the internet in general really.

You guys do realize this guys video was taken down by guys from the AJSA, if you've seen his latest video you'd know that. He also does make a good point about Angry Joe and how he does things, you should give him a listen. People on reddit have said the same things too, he's not alone in his criticism of Joe. There's a guy who runs a blog about Joe and he makes valid points too, even if he seems crazy.

http://angryjoesucks.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/angry-army-false-flagging-videos-on.html

Just look at how Joe responded to Art Official, he called his video's trash. 

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-NmxRy9YpGR0/VY019fTOeyI/AAAAAAAAGk4/FcLPs-kx0og/s1600/hose1.png

About the blog, http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/25672-has-anyone-else-seen-this-blog-horrorhilariousness/

Looking back on it, I was being a bit immature and douchey in my post about it, it wasn't 100% hatred towards angry joe, I think I saw him say something nice about him one time actually, overall I could have constructed my post in a way that didn't make me seem like such a fanboy.

About his recent video, well, it was 10 minutes of a guy telling me that I have no life, and that I'm a "faggot" and all that stuff. Not everyone in the angry army is a fanboy, most, if not, all of us on the forums didn't flag the video. It's ok to be mad if your video gets flagged, hell, joe made tons of rants about his videos getting flagged. Maybe, just maybe, he does have some solid points about joe (nitpicks don't count!), I'll see how his future videos are. (I also like the name of his channel, "art-official" that's actually very clever).

Legitimate criticism is fine, provided it is delivered in a respectful and professional fashion. What I have a problem with is someone who rants and raves constantly about something beyond the point of reason, turning what could be a decent discussion into a screaming match. One should state one's opinions and move on. This guy doesn't do that. The very nature of his channel proves that, as he promises 3 vids a day. Where is all that content going to come from? He'll have to make drama where there is none and overemphasize topics in order to meet that stipulation. A channel operating almost solely on ranting is starting from a flawed position in the first place. Legit crit comes from rational consideration, not mechanical repetition.

thebritwriter likes this

That's a thing he has in his vids. The blades change depending on the subject, like buster swords, etc.

Bad or not, I felt it would be better to be aware of what's coming, rather than getting sideswiped.

Here's hoping it's all good, I saw him comment on previous vids, he basically said that he'd already bashed the game, but people won't listen unless you have millions of subs.

Like I said, better to be prepared.

im guessing he just want to get joe's attention or whatever he's doing

People have been passing these tweets around lately, it's clear he's just a butthurt former fanboy. Sad.

I was checking in his streams and he still bashes Joe all the time, constantly insults people in the chat and even those who donate as well. Dude's got issues. 

D9lcCAOWsAEEsX5.jpg

what a pussy.jpg