• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BlackOpsElf

Interstellar Marines: Anyone wanna run some teams?

8 posts in this topic

With IM doing a free week, and even afterwards, anyone interested in running some regular, short, community games? The multiplayer is thin but decent. The co-op is where this game shines, like Rainbow Six in space. Reply here if interested, and once we get enough interest, we can get a community channel set up and choose times, etc.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/236370

meh, played it while free but quit at the first mission, lack of customization kinda ruined it for me

Not really in the parameters of the game description. It's still early access, and they have big ideas in store, but how soon that will be all depends. The co-op is quite solid, and them multiplayer would be awesome if ppl would coordinate rather than CODing the thing.

meh, played it while free but quit at the first mission, lack of customization kinda ruined it for me

LACK OF CUSTOMIZATION? Are you actually fucking serious? This game is only pre-alpha...

The customization options are on the way but now the devs focus MORE on the landshark concept, campaign etc. Weapon customisation is going to be a big part of the final product, we probably won't see much of it for a while but you'll be able to swap between scopes, silencers, flashlights etc.

In terms of creating your own unique weapons, I don't think this is something planned. They're aiming to have roughly 27 weapons in the final game maybe even more.

Also there is going to be character customization.

Seriously dude, just because there is none of your precious customization options currently doesn't mean you just abandon the game just like that. That is just sad.

Griever likes this

@RAMMLOG So ture dude I love this game even tho I'm not the best. I love to see people that are passionate about a game and take the time to see the big picture. 

Interstellar Marines has a great feel to it and has already be greatly improved upon since its first release. I personally love their dedication to immersion, and how they have gone above and beyond with the way the lighting and sound systems work to create this incredibly creepy atmosphere that keeps you on your toes. I am also eager to see what they will do with the land sharks "God are they scary". Hopefully there will be enough people to support community games. I think it would be awesome.

So, anyone up for a team, then? I'd like to get some people running this semi-regular. Especially on Multi, as ppl don't talk or anything on that.

Bot it, regret it. Still waiting on their Incredible new Mode

Here is how a Dev of the game describes it: "Wargame, Mazerunner meats Day-Z meats Hunger Games on Steroids."

Guess he thought new kids like The Hunger Games, a movie where a girl shoots 2 space crafts with 1 arrow ... but she also have a pretty dress.

I have 0 Idea what they want to do with this. They say the game will be everything. So far they have 2 guns and it's an FPS game. They where so happy they added silencers and Lasers to the game they added them on both guns. And btw Laser sight ON does absolutely nothing except revealing your location. Why did they bother adding laser sight to a Stealth game, cause they are hacks. No reason you would ever use that except for fun in co-op.

The Multiplayer suffers on that the game is suppose to be Stealth, but has random Light changes on the Maps. So you can't really relay on any reason or logic. Just play a light will not flash and you will get shot while you were hidden in the darkness.

The Co-Op is hilarious in a funny-bad way. Hell I made a youtube video about this. BTW this game have more Reviews then players online :) there is usually only one server full that are about 12 - 16 people max 25 people online in the multyplayer mode.

It's so hilarious how people play this alpha game and role play the Stealth element cause there is NONE. If you consider a black screen a good and hard to master stealth element in a game you are obviously falling for cheap tricks of developers for not doing a lot and still getting away with it. They decided to go with capture and hold the points gameplay. Then had no clue how to make Multiplayer Maps so most of the capture points have 0 cover or only cover beneficial for one side of the team.

Play the coop, play the multyplayer 2 hours and throw the shit out till the next big update where they will add a Flashlight to your Helmet not your damn weapon. Feels like every cool scary element in this game was just a cheap trick.

They need to get their shit straight and decide if they want to make a good Co-op or Multyplayer game, but they pretend they will make an AAA indi game that will be everything. And now they supposedly are working on not the Coop not the Multy, but the Day-Z new Mod. Yea keep making the game impossible for you to ever finish by adding more stuff to it in different directions.

I still enjoyed it in Co-op it was hilarious. 

You want to find a team for playing the game on Multy? Go to the game Forums and search there for people. The problem with this game is that the only thing it has in multyplayer is the Black screen. Turn the brightness of your monitor up like in this video 

and that is gone. The team work in the game is hard because you cant really say where you saw a Tango and there is no point of using the voice chat because you need to open your ears for footsteps and gunshots.

The only Multyplayer mode is capture and hold the points and if you get all wiped you lose instantly. So generally the most logical and efficient way to win the game indeed is to COD the shit out of everyone on the enemy team as fast as you can.

What days and times do you want to try to get this going on. I have an odd work schedule and am online in the mornings and am doing some heavy WoT on Saturdays and mostly free on Sundays. So if your on any time I am free you can count me in.

BlackOpsElf likes this