• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

jayshizzo

Does resident evil Revelations 2 listen to fans

10 posts in this topic

Mitchiteru Okabe has made bold claims that he has been listening to his fans.(maybe in japan not america )he claims this and i quote :“The project has been finding the line between listening to fan feedback and also doing something different to confound expectations.http://www.push-start.co.uk/all/platform/pc/resident-evil-revelations-2-exciting-new-details-revealed-first-screenshots-claire-redfield-burton-more/

"What our jobs should be is listening to that feedback and trying to figure out what we can do to make something that people are going to enjoy even more. So, as far as what would happen with the next numbered title, we don’t actually work on that portion of the franchise. We work on Revelations, and so whoever’s making whatever the next thing would be, those guys would be a separate dev team and we’re convinced that whatever they’re going to do is going to be something revolutionary, next time around.

But at least as far as Revelations is concerned… for us we want to get fan feedback, and we want to listen to that and figure out what is it that we can do to make the best experience for people. And so we’re kind of at a branching point now, where the series could go off in a whole bunch of different ways – with a whole bunch of new, interesting things going on in video game development. So whatever happens I think the next thing is gonna be… interesting to see, I guess we’ll find out."http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2015/02/04/resident-evil-revelations-2-gameplay-takes-feedback-seriously/

all i have seen so far is a last of us ripoff.boring storyline and boring gameplay.What is your thoughts  on this ?

what's my thoughts?

i'm pissed at them. because revelations 1 was so popular because of the 3DS. it would make complete sense to me to at least release rev2 on the new 3DS, but no... capcom is ignoring the handheld and console platform that has the largest resident evil following, fans, and guaranteed sales.

so yeah... fuck capcom.

Honestly think it's a good move to make the sequel something the 3ds can't handle. What gets me is that this game isn't even available for the WiiU. Now that is just saddening.

Maybe if I ask really nicely they would port it... That and throw in Rebecca Chambers for the hell of it. That'd be kickass.

Last of Us rip off? You have very clearly never played at least RE Revelations 1.

Personally, I'm stoked for it, and that does not happen very often. I had a blast with the first Revelations and I'm hoping the second one is just as fun, especially Raid Mode, I sunk a ton of hours in the first game's Raid Mode. 

Also Barry Burton is in the game. 12/10 GOTY best game evar made.

What gets me is that this game isn't even available for the WiiU. Now that is just saddening.

what's even more pathetic on capcoms part, is that this HD remake is coded for powerPC architecture of which is exists in the PS3 and xbox 360. this game was released for sony and MS 7th gen consoles, which has very similar architecture to the wii U.

so there is really no technical excuse as to why it isnt out for the wii U. it's complete bullshit. capcom was saved so many times by nintendo. their biggest selling games before they made the endless fuck ups they made, were released on nintendo plaforms, such as the gamecube and the wii, and the 3DS.

this remake game in HD, IS a gamecube port. the least they could fucking do was release it on the wii U and tell 3DS owners... sorry, you have to have a wii U. but no.... now wii U owners and 3DS owners get treated like 3rd class gamers.

i despise this company. they make ubisoft seem like the good guys. they make EA look good. they are that bad. continous bad decisions over and over. these idiots never learn and they never will. for every good thing they do, they do 1 or more bad things as well. hope they go bankrupt.

Last of Us rip off? You have very clearly never played at least RE Revelations 1.

Personally, I'm stoked for it, and that does not happen very often. I had a blast with the first Revelations and I'm hoping the second one is just as fun, especially Raid Mode, I sunk a ton of hours in the first game's Raid Mode. 

Also Barry Burton is in the game. 12/10 GOTY best game evar made.

well,i have played revelations 1 and its garbage(im talking about single player),didn't scare me one bit.I dont want this one to be trash as well.plus its coming in episodes...is this the walking dead or something ?

well,i have played revelations 1 and its garbage(im talking about single player),didn't scare me one bit.I dont want this one to be trash as well.plus its coming in episodes...is this the walking dead or something ?

This is something that people are blowing way out of proportion without actually paying attention to what's really happening. The game will be released in four chapters online for the week until the physical game comes out. It's episodic because the first game was like that (because it was a handheld game originally). The physical game will be the complete full game, and it'll actually have additional features.

Again, the game is episodic, but only digitally.

As someone who went into Resident Evil playing the newer games, I'm only feeling optimistic about Rev 2. I'll be entirely honest, while I can appreciate the classic PS1 REs for what they are, I don't really enjoy them as much. The again, I might be slightly biased about it, since the first RE game I finished was RE4, and I never did get fully used to the fixed camera angles of the originals.

On a side note, RE hasn't been exclusively a survival horror franchise since at least RE5, so I don't know what this one dude is on about saying Rev1 wasn't scary. Truth is, I didn't find it scary either, but there were a couple sections in the game where I genuinely panicked. If anything, I think horror games should start making the player panic instead of relying on atmosphere and jump scares - then I might start trusting the "horror" game genre again.

Wish ppl would stop calling res evil games last of us ripoffs.

The last of us ripped off res evil ffs a zombie with mushrooms coming out of it is still a fecking zombie!

I personally cant wait for this (pre ordered it) i loved the first one and at the end of the day aslong as it is nothing like res evil 4-6 then i will be happy.  and for £20 its a bargain.