• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Biscuts and Gravy 13

What did BF4 do wrong?

14 posts in this topic

Ive been a Battlefield fan since the glory days of Bad Company, and I have always stood by the franchise, but BF4 was just not the same game as the rest of the current gen games. Even after almost 2 years, there are still gobs of issues with the game. The netcode is terrible and hit detection is slow, and sometimes unresponsive. Also, the class balance is flat out stupid. Making PDWs the engineer weapon and carbines an all kit weapon is assainine. Also, the server ranking system makes no sense. Not everyone wants to play 500 conquest or a 100 TDM. Searching for servers is infuriating. You cant space when you search???? Are you kidding me?? Also the search engine they use is as inaccurate is an LMG. Dont even get me started on the maps. What does everyone else think about the game?

Ive been a Battlefield fan since the glory days of Bad Company, and I have always stood by the franchise, but BF4 was just not the same game as the rest of the current gen games. Even after almost 2 years, there are still gobs of issues with the game. The netcode is terrible and hit detection is slow, and sometimes unresponsive. Also, the class balance is flat out stupid. Making PDWs the engineer weapon and carbines an all kit weapon is assainine. Also, the server ranking system makes no sense. Not everyone wants to play 500 conquest or a 100 TDM. Searching for servers is infuriating. You cant space when you search???? Are you kidding me?? Also the search engine they use is as inaccurate is an LMG. Dont even get me started on the maps. What does everyone else think about the game?

Yeah the game was a major failure despite the player base it currently has also your comment about lmgs being in accurate is ironically in accurate lmgs have gotten an accuracy boost and now with the addition of the ability to equip the heavy barrel makes them even more accurate.

Well LMGs still suck with a hip fire ofa at least .3 or more

Laser sight my friend laser sight besides they're not usually meant for cqc anyways.

Not the point. laser sights only improve hip fire, and why hip fire with an LMG in the first place, and why even use an LMG in CQB to start with? We all know the ACE 23 and SG533 are the best guns in the game and the best LMG is the AWS.

Not the point. laser sights only improve hip fire, and why hip fire with an LMG in the first place, and why even use an LMG in CQB to start with? We all know the ACE 23 and SG533 are the best guns in the game and the best LMG is the AWS.

Suppression effect plus even with it's sucky hip fire accuracy it's still good accuracy in cqb situations also 100 to 200 round box mags make them a plus also don't forget in cqb situations laser sights are good for blinding.

Ill stick to my M16A4 with Kobra, Angled foregrip, and flash hider thanks. i dont need a spray and pray gun in cqb

Never said you had to switch. Just letting you know the benefits of lmgs.

Oh, no im not saying that. I like me some Type 88 on Oman or Operation Mordar, i just dont use them much in TDM or Defuse. just saying is all

Oh, no im not saying that. I like me some Type 88 on Oman or Operation Mordar, i just dont use them much in TDM or Defuse. just saying is all

Give the Aws and M249 a try equip them with heavy barrels to for that 50% accuracy boost.

I will once i unlock them. i dont really use LMGs much. and i dont really play the game for more then a couple hours or so. i have all assault rifles, carbines,a dn pistols unlocked, but not lmgs or pdws

I will once i unlock them. i dont really use LMGs much. and i dont really play the game for more then a couple hours or so. i have all assault rifles, carbines,a dn pistols unlocked, but not lmgs or pdws

M249 just play the campaign and choose Irish AWS just play the support class.

For me, this was my first ever Battlefield game...

Built a $1200 gaming computer to play some of these high end games... someone told me to try out battlefield... I was just about to go buy another video card, $300, cause I thought mine was bad... display crashes, driver recovers... hell I couldnt get most of settings to high without issues.  until this patch comes... oh I can run the fucking game on ultra settings everything maxed, no crashes, no fps issues...

Battlefield 4 = Beta for Hardline.... they made sure they got most of it fixed, they just forgot to tell us it was a long beta test that tarnished their reputation.

I did order a new gamepad... you can check out my post... $15 for a razer tartarus!  man I love it when someone keys in something wrong... mines locked in and on the way.

I'd like to know if they came out with recent patches? I'm on a ps3 platform and can't play the game. Fucking retarded, no attempt to right a wrong for the user base by dice or EA.  Yeah, pc gamers got there shit handled, but apparently ps3 users aren't worth anything.. about to go back to COD black ops..at least it works!