• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Laserrifle125

What's your dream game?

23 posts in this topic

Every gamer has a dream game, a game that has everything to please their desires. My dream game is a game about making game (and no, game dev tycoon is not that game), what's yours?

A game populated entirely buy Jessica Albas and I'm the only boy.

Don't look at me like that! We'd all do that, we all know it!

thedukeofzill likes this

Devil May Cry Online with a bit of League of Legends mixed in (As in character creation, purchasing), with customizable battle modes and a ranked system.

Small to large battle arenas, maybe even some sort of a cover system for upcoming characters who have no answer against Dantes and Neros pistol (spam).

Of course with at least the combat system of DMC 4. 

( I can only image how much of an ass I can be if I demolish the other Player and keep taunting them just for style points xD )

Sword Art Online....enough said.

Definitely this. Without the ''death in game = death in real life'' thing, ofc. >.>

I wanted an open world MMO style Vampire the Masquerade. I know they were supposed to do it with that Night City game or whatever, but that project got scrapped. Not enough interest. I'm not a huge fan of Vampires or anything like that, but the premise the game had, with the whole dark city and different clans of Vampires seemed like a cool idea for an MMO open world sandbox. 

DEPENDS either SAO orrorrroror  a fully functional noo bullshit multyplayer moddable elder scrolls 6 or another gta 

Devil May Cry Online with a bit of League of Legends mixed in (As in character creation, purchasing), with customizable battle modes and a ranked system.

Small to large battle arenas, maybe even some sort of a cover system for upcoming characters who have no answer against Dantes and Neros pistol (spam).

Of course with at least the combat system of DMC 4. 

( I can only image how much of an ass I can be if I demolish the other Player and keep taunting them just for style points xD )

"Anarchy Reigns" is suprisingly close to what your looking for. You might wanna give it a try.

As much as I hate SAO, I would definitely play that game, real life death or not!

My dream game is a video game that you get into with your whole body like your in the game for real. The game would be a fighting game but you have to use your real body to fight that way you train yourself in the game and you get bad ass rewards and have a good time well I would at least. Then after your done you get out the game and your still that bad ass in the game. You would have tournaments to like big arena battles where real life people can watch you.

A true virtual experience that works kinda like sword art online (the virtual reality is all mental and your body stays still) but can load any game you want. Wanna become a super saiyan and have badass fights? Yeah you can do that. Want to wall run and control mechs like titanfall? Go for it. Want to fight dragons? Fair game. I'd have to limit my time in this "heaven" for my own health though (mental and physical).

OASIS from the book Ready PLayer One, awesome book as well but the world built in the game world of the book is spectacular.

A Star Wars open world game that has some open-world RPG elements and combat similar to that of Battlefront.

So, like an FPS Galaxies?

I wanted an open world MMO style Vampire the Masquerade. I know they were supposed to do it with that Night City game or whatever, but that project got scrapped. Not enough interest. I'm not a huge fan of Vampires or anything like that, but the premise the game had, with the whole dark city and different clans of Vampires seemed like a cool idea for an MMO open world sandbox.

Oh, that would've been so awesome.... sad it was cancelled....

It could've been my favorite game if they allowed us to play as other WhiteWolf critters..... Always been a fan of Mage and Wraith.

thedukeofzill likes this

As much as I hate SAO, I would definitely play that game, real life death or not!

Same here. As long as the game isn't shrouded with one dimensional women, and the whole entire meta of having a big sword.

also add some magic too whydontcha? guy holding a book laughing> guy with a sword laughing

f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f--------FALL---------FALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT44444444444444444

Puntosmx likes this

Oh, that would've been so awesome.... sad it was cancelled....

It could've been my favorite game if they allowed us to play as other WhiteWolf critters..... Always been a fan of Mage and Wraith.

I know, I would have loved that. I loved Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, I thought it was super fun. I always thought an open world MMO type game would fit perfectly. Sadly, there wasn't enough of a fan base for it to really see the light of day. 

Puntosmx likes this

The idea behind The Mandate is pretty close to what I would want

*MMfff* *rrrg* *fffff* No! I won't say it! Gabe will hear me! *rrrrgg*

HALF LIFE 3!!!!!

Dane2hip48 likes this