• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

frogben998

Any good PC stealth games?

17 posts in this topic

I'm kinda in a stealth mood, any stealth games i can get via steam? I already have: Splinter Cell:blacklist, AC4 (no i don't want ac unity), Deus ex human revolution, payday 2, Dishonored.

Though somehow different, it is just few days until PC release of Republique

http://store.steampowered.com/app/317100/

A bit less combat oriented stealth game with quite a strong writing, nice voice acting and great art design. I am waiting for reviews on PC port, but from what I heard so far, its looking good. Seems like it will be one of few really proper ports from mobile.

All the Thief games, including the latest one.

What he said.

The Thief games are great fun, Oldies but goodies. There are some ports of other franchises like Metal Gear Solid and Assassins Creed.

Thanks for letting me know about this one, turned out to be half price on PSN! £12.49! Score!

Also on XBL for the same price. Maybe the consoles are learning that sales be good.

Thanks for the responses! currently it seems as if i should give STYX a try...

Styx is a hardcore stealth game. Stealth mechanics probably the best I have seen in a while.

You could give Velvet Assassin a try it is a hardcore stealth game a bit older but not to bad and its only 4.99 on steam.

Mark of the Ninja is a great stealth game and I believe it's only $15. Sure as hell worth a shot.

aeterna789 likes this

I say Payday 2 is actually a 50% stealth game. And it has some of the hardest stealth missions of all.

Arkham Asylum and Arkham City has some great stealth sequences, but also plenty of brawling.

Mark of the Ninja is a great stealth game and I believe it's only $15. Sure as hell worth a shot.

I second this post. Mark of the Ninja is an excellent Stealth game.

Mark of the Ninja, and Batman games are great!!, would Amnesia count as well or the new aliens game??

I second this post. Mark of the Ninja is an excellent Stealth game.

I agree. It's a lot like a 2d version of the Batman stealth sections, except with blood.