• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Rocharules

GTA 5 Heists have been announced. And PC version delayed

15 posts in this topic

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52394/gtav-updates-online-heists-coming-march-10-gtav-for-pc

March 10th we finally get the long awaited Heists. Pc gamers will have to wait a little bit longer sadly with a new release date of April 14th 

I am excited because I played GTA 5 game night with members on the PS4. It will be fun playing with a crew. What are your guys thoughts? ARE YOU READY TO STEAL SHIT??!!!

actual_1424789248.jpg

tbh i dont care anymore. i been waiting like many, so long for this game to come to PC, but this is long enough. this is the 2nd delay already. i'm done waiting. i no longer have any fucks to give about this game. i'll just remember it from the days on the PS3. the PC version can kiss my ass, im not waiting any longer for a game that came out in summer 2013.

smuniz83 likes this

I'd rather it be polished and delayed release than it being a shitstorm mess on launch. I can't stand attitudes like the post above because for a good product you have to have patience. So what if you have to wait longer? You'd probably have to wait longer than that for them to fix all the fucked up portions of the game had there not been a delay. Chill.

Finally the Heists coming. About time Cause it was announced months ago with the release on the PS4/Xbox One. Hope it's fun!

Delays are like a mixed bag to me. I obviously hate waiting longer for something I eagerly anticipate. But on the other hand it gives me more time to clean up my backlog (of course it likely grows even more during that time, doh!)

I dont buy it, waiting for the "Were Sorry," delay announcement.

Give Rockstar an extra time to polish the game, Rockstar also had a bad PC ports from the past few years. The PC developer who done Max Payne 3 did also a good job of porting Max Payne 3 to the PC, right now the devs are polishing everything and fixing bugs that are present in the console versions of the game.

games get delayed all the time, and every bloomin' time people talk about how they prefer a more stable polished game than a buggy release, as if we haven't heard that a bajillion times by now. That said, even after games get delayed up to hell, they can still be unstable or buggy at times. Look how much diablo 3 was delayed, and you couldn't even play the game at all for like 2-3 days after its release, and blizzard is relatively GOOD at releasing games in a stable condition.

Yes it's nice they want to release quality than just asap but being grateful for a delay just for the sake of delay is fallacious IMO.

I have played GTA online a lot and really enjoyed the anarchy and doing silly stuff for no other reason than being silly, but I think I have exhausted what this game can offer for me. I also seriously doubt the heists will be what people are expecting. Everything Rockstar has done to the game in recent months has been to discourage people from earning cash quickly. If a mission is popular, Rockstar will change it or even remove it altogether. And while they try to limit the cash a player can earn per hour of gameplay, they will continue to introduce new content that costs a premium in in-game cash. Solution? Buy shark cards. 

I feel Rockstar has been far too aggressive in pushing their shark cards that they will endanger the sales by introducing a good in-game money earner with the heists. Will they be fun to do instead? Let's hope so for the people who are still enjoying the game.  

Remember what happened with Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3? Sledgehammer and Infinity Ward said that they would release this game without bugs, but they lied as the game had a lot of bugs and glitches during the release.

I'll believe heists are out when they're actually out. Rockstar promised they'd be available "shortly after launch," you see how well that worked. Repeated announcements of "coming soon" and then nothing. I'm not holding my breath.

Heists are out now, and can be fun when you have a good group that doesn't leave or get disconnected. As with everything, it still has its buggs.

We've been experiencing bugs and disconnections too on our side as well on the X1. Yippie, right?

We've been experiencing bugs and disconnections too on our side as well on the X1. Yippie, right?

There's been an update for PS3 and PS4 to improve stability. I understand X360 and X1 will get it too. Of course Rockstar being Rockstar, they added a few extra's like lowering the resale value of cars even more, because people will make a lot of money on heists… Right?

I tried a few heist missions and they seem stable enough on the PS3. The only real issue for me is actually getting people to play them with.