• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Doji

New Member - Looking to join the Angry Army in Guild Wars 2

6 posts in this topic

I checked out Angry Joe's review of GW2, and decided to try it.  I've really liked it so far.  I have 4 characters at or over lvl 20 (I know, they aren't high level), and 1 just about to reach level 20.  I'd like to join up with the Angry Army in GW2, but there doesn't appear to be any way to search for a guild, you have to actually be invited.  I haven't been able to find anyone in the Angry Army running around to join.

I'm also confused whether the guild is by account, by character, or it even seems I might be able to join multiple guilds and just pick the one I want to 'represent' at the time.

Hope to join up for some good times in GW2 soon!

If you do join Angry Army guild in GW2 you must represent it. If you dont', an officer will send you a whisper and tell to do it, if you don't do it after that you can get kicked.

Also all information on our NA and EU guild are in this link: http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/23196-naeu-introduction-to-the-gw2-guilds/

If you want to join the NA guild: http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/12184-official-guild-wars-2-na-sign-up-reply-for-an-invite-if-youre-committed/

If you want to join the EU guild: http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/21020-official-guild-wars-2-eu-guild-signup-thread-reply-for-an-invite-if-youre-committed/

There is no level requirments to join so don't worry what level you are. 

Welcome to the AJSA! (:

Shoot...  I picked the server where I saw Angry Joe playing on his review.  Do I need to be on the Northern Shiverpeaks server to join AA?  I have no problem always representing, but I'll have to check on the cost to transfer my account to another server.  Can I represent the guild on a different server?  :)

I'm not really an officer there or anything so best to do is, go to one of the NA links I gave you above and PM a NA Guild Officer and ask them all the necessary questions.^^

It is worth to know that it'll cost 200 gems, pr. created character on your account, to transfer to another server. If you delete your characters its free to transfer... and since you're low level, that could be an option, if you like to do WvW. If you are like me, and never set your feet in WvW you will probably regret it later if you dont move :P World completion requires WvW, and that is SO much easier to get if you can go in with guild members.

I would like to join. I am usually on form 5:00 p.m. To 7:00 p.m. On weekdays but I am free on the weekends. My account name is Shadowstar.7694