• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Arch

Unofficial AJSA Hunter's Caravan

15 posts in this topic

Logo.jpg

Unofficial AJSA Hunter's Caravan

Hello fellow AJSA soldiers! I am looking to gather together some people for group Monster Hunts on the newly released Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, so i am putting together and UNOFFICAL group. I would more AJSA members to play together and also have a weekly or bi-monthly game night where we help new players get into the game or try our hands at tough monsters and do upcoming events.

SO if you are on the fence about this game or looking for a new game for that 3ds you own pick this up! MH4U is a great game! More info to come later as we get more members and get organized. 

3ds Friend Code:

Weapon Type:

Time zone:

Skype or TS?:

(not required but i also play with a group of friends and when we use skype it makes fighting monsters easier and have some fun banter!)

FC: 4141-4364-0761 

Weapon: charge blade

Central time for me 

I broke my mic 

I had issuse with internet now that is stable I can play online 

Arch likes this

FC: 4141-4364-0761 

Weapon: charge blade

Central time for me 

I broke my mic 

I had issuse with internet now that is stable I can play online 

sorry for the late reply, i think i have you on my friends list already but yes lets hunt, what HR rank are you at currently?

HR 2 but i been playing more single player.

3ds Friend Code: 3540 - 2153 - 3585

Weapon Type: iron katana

Time zone: UTC 0 / GMT 0

Skype or TS?: skype (assaultz33d)

Arch likes this

3ds Friend Code: 3540 - 2153 - 3585

Weapon Type: iron katana

Time zone: UTC 0 / GMT 0

Skype or TS?: skype (assaultz33d)

yesss group starting to build steam! Added you to my friends list my code is 2595-2431-8455, I will do more work on the thread tomorrow and see if we can get a game night set up!

yesss group starting to build steam! Added you to my friends list my code is 2595-2431-8455, I will do more work on the thread tomorrow and see if we can get a game night set up!

work needs to be done on de thread bro.

i saw you in game once but you either left or disconnected or something, was few days ago i think.

Arch likes this

work needs to be done on de thread bro.

i saw you in game once but you either left or disconnected or something, was few days ago i think.

Disconnected, and hopefully will find time to update the thread tonight. Been swamped the last few days so haven't had much time to play besides quick single-player missions.

Disconnected, and hopefully will find time to update the thread tonight. Been swamped the last few days so haven't had much time to play besides quick single-player missions.

no worries mate. still really looking forward to a MH4 gaming session with you guys.

i got a bit better weapons and armor now and i also got past the 2nd wave of quests so i have the expedition option to do. HR rank is still 1, somehow. my palico is level 8, no idea what that means he still has the stock weapons and armor.

3ds Friend Code: 0001-3292-060
Weapon Type: Charge blade
Time zone: GMT
Skype or TS?: Can team speak or skype

3ds Friend Code: 0001-3292-060

Weapon Type: Charge blade

Time zone: GMT

Skype or TS?: Can team speak or skype

dude there is a digit missing from the end of your friend code. trying to add you, please correct this. cheers.

Sorry my bad it's 0001-3292-0060

FC: 4399-1800-4653

Weapon Type: Dual Blades

Time Zone: (GMT-5:00 Hours) Eastern Time (US & Canada), Bogota, Lima

Hey, let's kill shit sometime

3ds Friend Code: 2079 6465 8327

Weapon Type: Insect Glaive

Time zone: UTC +1

Skype or TS?: rather skype (stargatefan01)

ingame name is Yvi