• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sonny

So they are buffing my boy Azir in patch 5.5

13 posts in this topic

Riot employe posted saying they know they over nerfed Azirs kit and are making a few slight buffs to counter it

Since Azir was released i played him non stop in ranked i never play normals anymore... xD. but ya i played him non stop even with his bugs and glitchy playstyle. Then after a few major bug fixes and small ones he started to feel like he was working. I started to notice i could  play him very good his style and i was beginning to feel my new main coming on then BAM OUT KNOW WERE riots nerf hammer came down hard on him its not so much the ratios or ap lowers its more of the range on his kit  that they hammered hard on

It now makes him play like a fat guy who cant be assed to send his soilders that 2 feet from where he stands  its like ARISE CHAR.........MEH then they go like 2 feet away

anyways! ya i heard he was getting buffed

Il just leave this here for my happy thoughts

RavenKitsune and Namelesspric like this

this makes me sad, now there is going to be a load of bad azirs playing league again lol.

RavenKitsune likes this

\o/ yess I can finally start playing him again

Guys im afraid im going to be betraying Azir for Xerath senpai lol. He is actually pretty fun to play and so far i have a 4/5 win rate in ranked on him.

Also since I just got to bronze 4 for the 10th time this season can I just note that I feel anytime i get to bronze 4-5 anymore this season there should be a pop up that says "Oh god; not this chick again!" 

lol feel free to play him in games against me lol means easy games for me on my way to gold 5 (got silver 3 last night :D :D :D)

A wrong servers

B xerath counters Azir lol more or less. Its a skill based thing. 

Whenever I play vs Azir I just pick Zed or Leblanc and win most of the time. Also vs Xerath I take Zed, Yasuo or some AP champs with lots of poke. Syndra is one of my favorite AP midlaners that I won with vs almost any enemy champ but that was back when I used to main mid. Now I just stick to ADC, Support and then mid. My mid lane skills got pretty rusty.

Zed with Shadows and ult has lots of outplay potential vs both midlaners. He is also not that bad after the nerfs.

Yasuo can outplay Xerath if you know how to use E with minions and time your windwall. Same goes vs Azir but vs Azir I prefer Zed.

Also since I just got to bronze 4 for the 10th time this season can I just note that I feel anytime i get to bronze 4-5 anymore this season there should be a pop up that says "Oh god; not this chick again!" 

1. Try to play champions you are most comfortable with for carrying.

2. When I used to be in Bronze, out of my many games there back last year when I was bronze I remember finding a good team to rely on was too hard, winning my lane and playing a strong carry was my only ticket out of bronze. Meant I had to carry or not win. Hell I carried myself with Zyra, I found out nobody knows how to counter her since she is not that popular mid but she has very good kill potential at lvl 3 and till mid game. Late game she falls a bit so timing ultimates is crucial.

3. Try to have some fun while playing. While playing focus on individual mechanics like farming, poking and kiting and not just "I need to win this game."

4. Do your best to get fed and carry your games. Teamwork in Bronze is rare to find as far as I remember. Try to do your best to win your lane and help your team.

5. Don't force yourself. Play when you are in the mood and not just to advance through divisions.

Another good champ to use againt azir is talon ^^ and malzahar is not that bad against him either

Yeah Talon is really good against Azir and he is really easy to play. I can't say for Mal since I never played him.

with mal is all about timing, also moving around to avoid his soliders but moving around is not hard on malazhar lol. peel with space aids (e) and maybe a few Q if u can land one on him then when he is down to around 50% HPh hit him with the combo and bye azir.