• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

What are your most anticipated games of 2015?

Most Anticipated PlayStation Games of 2015   30 members have voted

1. 1. What are your most anticipated PlayStation games this year?

• Batman Arkham Knight
    • Battlefield Hardline
    • Bloodborne
    • Darkest Dungeon
    • Dead Island 2
    • Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
    • Final Fantasy XV
    • Just Cause 3
    • Killing Floor 2
    • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
    • Mortal Kombat X
    • No Man's Sky
    • Persona 5
    • Rainbow Six Siege
    • The Division
    • The Tomorrow Children
    • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
    • Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
    • Until Dawn
    • Other

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

32 posts in this topic

I know this is a little late to ask, but; What are your most anticipated games of 2015?

These are some of the games I am; in some form, interested in, currently scheduled (or assumed) for a 2015 release (I could not add all of them, as you can only list 20 lol). If you have selected "Other", please share what you are most looking forward to.

I'm tentative about all the releases but I'm still gonna be hype cause that is who I am. Batman, FFXV, MK X, RS: Siege, The Division, UC4 and Until Dawn are on my watchlist. With an added Handsome Collection. The highest being The Division. Oh dear god i need this game.

likes this

I'm tentative about all the releases but I'm still gonna be hype cause that is who I am. Batman, FFXV, MK X, RS: Siege, The Division, UC4 and Until Dawn are on my watchlist. With an added Handsome Collection. The highest being The Division. Oh dear god i need this game.

The one game that I am anticipating above all is MGS V: The Phantom Pain, but when it comes to The Division, I am really wary on the final product (with it being a Ubi title). I really want to look forward to this game, but Ubisoft have not delivered the experience that they have promised this past few years, I just have to see some solid gameplay before I make up my mind.

Everybody overlooks the fact that FarCry 4 was a MASSIVE success with little to no issues (other than some pc keys from g2a,but that is the gamble you take with that)

likes this

There is no denying that Far Cry 4 was a success and the fact that it was one of the big AAA titles of 2014 without major issues, but, it didn't really do anything more than what Far Cry 3 did, it was more of a side-step rather than a leap or even a step forward. Ubisoft played it safe with the story, not adding anything different to what they had in the last installment, Ajay Ghale was a bland, character, and Pagan Min was a major step down compared to some of the villains of FC 3 (especially Vaas). I don't mean to sound so negative about the game though, it was a fun experience, just not a special one (well at least it wasn't for me anyway)

I dunno. Ajay was bland yes, but I LOVED Pagan Min.

likes this

Bloodborne

Salt and Sanctuary

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Wticher 3

Battlefront (hopefully this year)

Kingdom Hearts 3 (again hopefully this year though I doubt it)

Just Cause 3

Shovel Knight (yes it came out on other consoles but it hits PS4 in a little over then a month)

Titan Souls

likes this

Now I don't really have a "Top 10", but I'm pretty hyped about Star Wars Battlefront (Or SWBF3). I can include Killing Floor 2 and Battlefield Hardine.

likes this

Well here is mine

Batman Arkham Knight: Dear lord i think i might cry. I love the Batman Arkham series, origins was not bad but it could have been better. This has Scarecrow taking the spotlight, the most underestimated villain in the Batman series. An all out assault on Batman with not only his life on the line but the city he has sworn to protect in danger. It looks like this will be this generations Bruce Wayne's last ride. ALSO THE M RATING WILL MAKE IT FEEL SOOO GREAT!

edge_top_image_275.jpg

MGS 5: The Phantom Pain might be my favorite game coming out this year. Big Boss/Venom Snake being voiced by Kiefer Sutherland from 24 and the return of one of my favorite shithead bad guys Revolver Ocelot, open world MGS, stealth mechanics, solid gameplay, and a story so good but so confusing you will call the police and yell, "I THINK I'M ON DRUGS" and turn yourself in. End of the story is this, I'm buying this game until I shit bricks. 

metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain.jpg

Uncharted 4 A Thiefs End OH!MY!GOD! Uncharted might be my favorite series ever. Uncharted 2 and 3 are one of my favorite games of all time. Naughty Dog always delivers quality content. From back when I played Jak and Daxter as a little kid, to playing the original Crash Bandicoot on my PSP, then to Uncharted and the phenomenal game The Last Of Us, there is no doubt that i am on this hype train. The characters, story, expansive gameplay (VINE SWINGING!!!!!!) and the beautiful setting, I want to see Naughty Dog impress me once again. 

2644892-u4.jpg

Rainbow Six Siege: Be a more expansive cs:go. I love cs:go, now try and make me think cs:go can't touch this game Rainbow Six. That's it, don't fuck it up. 

tom_clancys_rainbow_six_siege-t2.jpg

Witcher 3 Wild Hunt: I like The Witcher 1, I Love the Witcher 2, I BETTER MAKE LOVE TO THE WITCHER 3! 

The-Witcher-3-Wild-Hunt.jpg

MK X:........ Solid fighter, brutal fatalities, A FIGHTING GAME WITH A ENJOYABLE STORY! Yeah I love the MK series 

mortal-kombat.jpg?w=400

likes this

I am excited for a lot of games this year. But only one game (demo) has me pre-ordering. It's the only one.

tumblr_nk6m39bxIx1r8lqoko2_500.png

HeroEightyTwo likes this

Excited for a lot of games.

• Witcher 3
  • Uncharted 4
  • Persona 5
  • Phantom Pain
  • Division
  • Bloodborne
  • Arkham Knight
  • Just Cause 3

And lastly, for other....

• MLB 15 The Show (because baseball is better ;) )
likes this

And lastly, for other....

• MLB 15 The Show (because baseball is better  ;) )

MLB The Show is un-rivaled when it comes to baseball simulation. All other baseball games fall flat on it's face when it comes to a special career mode (Yeah 2K I'm talking about you) Road to The Show is the best sports career mode I have played. IT GIVES YOU OPTIONS! I love when i have a shot at doing what i want to do with my player 

DemonsColt likes this

MLB The Show is un-rivaled when it comes to baseball simulation. All other baseball games fall flat on it's face when it comes to a special career mode (Yeah 2K I'm talking about you) Road to The Show is the best sports career mode I have played. IT GIVES YOU OPTIONS! I love when i have a shot at doing what i want to do with my player 

And I thought most people in the AJSA hate sports games. MLB The Show is my favorite sports franchise, 2nd being (obviously) NBA 2K.

Rocharules likes this

And I thought most people in the AJSA hate sports games. MLB The Show is my favorite sports franchise, 2nd being (obviously) NBA 2K.

I really am in general a huge sports fan. I enjoy pro football, baseball, basketball, ufc, soccer (OR FOOTBALL). Sports games I am getting back into. I really want another Fight Night game, I love that series

I feel I should at least give out five of the top games I am looking forward too. Felt like I copped out at first. So this is the Top 5 Hyped Games of 2015 for me (in no order).

1.) Bloodborne - it's right around the corner and I have been excited since day one of seeing that teaser trailer. I know I have always been turned off by Souls games in the past. But I don't know what to tell you on why I am excited for this game. But I guess I will finally get to understand what it means to die alot.

tumblr_n6z0dfEfyc1s6034co3_500.png

2.) Batman: Arkham Knight - Need I say more. Its fucking Batman! But if I must explain why. My all time favorite villain has always been Joker, but my all time second has been Scarecrow. His redesign when they finally showed it, shows a man who has gone to some dark places. Plus the fact that for this Batman storyline it is his last. I am always interested in how different story drivers of Batman always end their Batman.

tumblr_n6xputcMRb1qirsuqo6_500.gif

3.) Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - I love Uncharted, like many Uncharted 2 is my favorite of all time. Uncharted 3 was great too, nothing like Uncharted 2. But now seeing Uncharted 4 gameplay finally back at PSX has me excited. I don't know how I feel about the element of this Brother. But I am all ears.

tumblr_n6xshjn1Wz1qi4j1oo3_r1_500.gif

4.) Persona 5 - LOOK AT THIS TRAILER! LOOK AT THIS GAME! LOOK AT HOW FUCKING STYLISH IT IS! STYLE ALONE IS FUCKING MIND BLOWING! FUCKING LOOK!

5.) Final Fantasy XV Episode Duscae - Now first off, I personally don't believe Final Fantasy XV will be release in 2015. There is slim chance it could, I am not given up on it, but I face fact that it'll probably be a 2016 release. That said, Episode Duscae has gotten me excited, to finally play this game in some form. After so long, 10 years people. This game was announced before the PS3 was a thing. It may be the lowest on this list, but don mistake placement as level of my hype. This game is at the top, this is the one thing I have pre-ordered this year. NO OTHER GAME ON THIS LIST HAS THAT!

tumblr_njawkv8Y8u1tynnrjo3_500.gif

My Top 5 Games of 2015 (in this order) are -

5.) Final Fantasy XV - This game looks unlike anything I have ever seen before, and apparently, what we have already seen, is a visual downgrade (but I will take that with a grain of salt), but regardless of that, this game could reinviorate the passion I once had for this series, the world, the characters, even the visual style, all looks expertly crafted (and so it should, the game first got announced back in May 2006!!!).

ff1.gif

4.) Persona 5 - I have to admit, I am fairly new to this series. I have only recently started playing Persona 4 Golden (which is awesome-ly addictive!), before that, I just looked at trailers and listened to peoples opinions of the series and I knew that I had to start them NOW, but I never got around to it, BUT NOT THIS TIME! I will 100% be buying this game DAY 1!!!

P5.gif?eaa32f

3.) Batman: Arkham Knight - The only thing i have to say about this game is; You get to play as Motherf###ing BATMAN!!! Rocksteady have proven themselves, not just once, but twice! The mechanics in the previous 2 games work extremely well, the combat system is the the best I have seen in all of gaming and the narative is spot on! I really can't wait for this epic conclusion.

fysnko.gif

2.) The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - This looks like the game to put all Western RPG's to shame! CD Projekt Red are dedicated to bringing us an masterful work of art, not just in the way it looks, but in the way it delivers its story. The rich lore and mythos, the intricate characters, the political intrigue.....the.....a'hem.....SEX! Everything that these guys have put into making this game is mind blowing, and I really cannot wait to delve into such a twisted, yet beautiful world of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

logpsq.gif

1.) Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - There is no other game I want more than this.....and I mean NO OTHER GAME! I absolutely LOVE the Metal Gear series (and yes, even the AC!D games on the PSP). There is no other gaming series that can compare to this in my opinion, Kojima may be a little bit wacky with his ideas, his story may be a little too convoluted here and there, but that is what I love about the guy. BIG BOSS, Solid Snake and Revolver Ocelot are my all time favourite characters in all of media combined. A quote from Big Boss - "I wont scatter your sorrow to the heartless sea, I will always be with you".

iHCRIKPb6Rk8B.gif

Mine is/was actually Cities Skylines, which is of course not available on PS4, nor can I play it on my Macbook or PC.  :(

As for PS4… The Witcher 3 and the Devision certainly look promising and I am interested in Project Cars, which seems to be the only decent racing game this year. Maybe I will also check out Planetside 2. I did apply for the beta, but never got a code.

The most anticipated games of 2015 on my list are Just Cause 3 and Star Wars Battlefront :)

likes this

Noone is excited for the Elder Scrolls Online game?

Maybe Im just starved for a different MMO on console but this is really what I have been waiting for.

Also Killing Floor 2!!

Final Fantasy XV: Loved FF since VII. Still looking forward to it, even tho I don't like their latest games, including Type-O.

Uncharted 4: Love Uncharted, ND is in my opinion the best developer company today, always solid releases without game breaking bugs in my experience.

The Division: Even tho it's been delayed to 2016, still looking forward to it, think it's gonna be awesome.

Witcher 3: Haven't really played the other Witcher games, even tho I have them. But I love open world games and it sound awesome and the trailer looked beautiful.

likes this

Awaiting for The Witcher 3. Was hyped for the Division until Ubisoft fucked up AC Unity. So i will be awaiting those Division reviews. 

likes this

Out of those probably KF2, Just Cause 3, The Witcher 3 and Mortal Kombat X. But why is the new Ratchet & Clank not on that list?

A ) It wasn't announced when this topic was made

B ) Polls are limited on space