• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

7thFrost

Co-op Games

36 posts in this topic

Any interests in getting together for some co op fun,if so,post it here

Games like Killing Floor,Left 4 Dead,Dungeon Defenders,Payday,Dead Island,Gmod,and others....

Possibly revitalizing some games that have Co-op but nearly non existant player base,like for example,Fear 3 Co-op was a desert until it got on Humble Bundle.

So suggest away,and add each other,so we can hook up and play together.

ratnik_ba likes this

That would be awesome! I personally own Gmod, Left 4 Dead 2, Dead Island (the first one  :( ),  Although I am looking into getting some more (although my pc is not very good so I can't play some games.

Definitely! Add me on steam and we could play some Killing Floor or Gmod.

Hell i'd be down for some coop, i have KF, GMod, and a few others. 

Any of you guys who really enjoy coop, should check out this new Free to Play zombie game on steam. http://store.steampowered.com/app/224260/?snr=1_7_15__13. No More Room In Hell, bit buggy but a quality experience with friends. :)

No More Room In Hell is awesome :) although very buggy still. The new 1.7 patch is quite buggy unfortunate. I really need to finish Dead Island someday.

I have killing floor, left 4 dead 2, the original dead island, lotr war in the north (nice coop btw) mp or contact me via steam. I'm not a top player but I'm always play as a true team mates. ;)

Let' see here I have 

Portal 2 

L4D2 

Borderlands 2 

for Co-op games 

Dead space 3 and dead Island..antbody's up for a co-op?

Is LoTR War in the North any good ? I saw it on the humble bundle but it looks a bit clunky, is it worth it for the coop ?

I got that humble bundle and would say it is quite a lot of clicking and if you play it alone - it will be boring, even if you are LotR fan like me. It is repetitive... and a bit silly at some points.

Mass Effect 3 has a pretty amazing multiplayer mode .

Got TF2, Gmod, starcraft II and minecraft

I just got this awesome co-op game called FORCED. Up to 4 players in an arena trying to survive against hordes of enemies and solving puzzles at the same time, it's freaking awesome.

I'd love to play some KF, No More Room in Hell or Gmod! Add me if anyone's interested :)

Anybody with Contagion who wishes to play with me can find me on my server:

Contain the Outbreak: 173.199.80.82:27015. The server is located in Sydney Australia.

I am always looking for good mature people to play CO-OP with.

TheRogueMonk likes this

Isnt that the arena battle without a mini-map or map?

Yep, you don't really need a map though.

I'm almost always up for a game of killing floor or payday 2, I love me some co-op games

Lossar likes this

I'm quite surprised no one has mentioned this yet. Magicka!

Ah yes, That's a good one too!

What about Warface ?

Game is still in beta, but is a Free2play game by crytek