• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Lord Kesharq

Lord Kesharq 1v1 event, 1v1 league spring league (unranked,bronze,silver 1 ranked tier event)

16 posts in this topic

Ok everyone the time has come, sign ups are now open for our newest event, a 1v1 league Spring split lower tier league (base on the very good 1v1 league we ran last year). This will be a drawn out event over a couple of months (depending on how fast we get games done) long 1v1 league, which players can play in when they can to help avoid (and cut down on) players being unable to make deadlines.

Depending on how many players sign up for this will depend on how many games everyone will be playing, everyone will play everyone at least once, and in the case of a tied final it will be done as a best of 3 game.

There will be a RP price for the winner (unsure atm on amount going to be looking into funding), also there will be a price for the player with the best attuide, most honorable, most kills and less deaths (note players cannot stack these rewards, even if ur the winner of the event, u will only get the RP price for being the winner, its to help spread out the rewards for playing and to encourage people to stick with the event).

--------------------

Rules will be as follows:

-All games will be played on Howling Abyss map

-Games will be set up in blind mode

-A Screenshot of the end of the game scores MUST be taken and sent to me at the end of each game played (games will NOT be vaild if no screenshot is taken and sent to me for prove of game played).

-Players from level 30 unranked to Silver 1 may sign up to this league

-Deaths and kills will be recorded, and will be used when decideding players standing in the league and in cases of ties, also prizes can be won for low death count and high kill count.

-Suiciding.....This has been a topic of quite a bit of rage from and for some members so for this event and BANNING suiciding (aka killing someone then going and letting the towers kill u afterwards). Normally my stance on this is the middle ground but for this event am going to ban it to see how much of a event it has on games and will use feedback from this on deiceding on how i will handle this issue for future events.

-Each player is expected to behave and keeping flaming to a min, anyone who goes overboard on the harrasment WILL be kicked from the league and banned from future events, this also appiles to trolls and any other form of unsporting acts

-Games may be streamed if wished (if anyone records there matchs please info me, i have a youtube channel set up to post games on should you allow me to post them there, its a none profit channel before anyone asks)

-It is up to the players to add the player who they have been matched against and to then arrange with said player there game within a week of being informed, if a game can not be set up in that time both players will get 0 points and the game counted as a draw on there league history.

-To win a match, 1 player must take down the other players Nexus (Winner gets 1 point per victory)

-At the moment am looking for around 10 players before starting this league. (tho more can join)

-----------------

Advanced sign ups are open to anyone who would wanna play, atm no start date has been set as we will start as soon as we reach the min amount of players and always i hold the right to cancel this league should there be a lack of player turn out.

(Disclaimer type thingy...this will be the second time iv done something like this, and will take a lot of cooperation between players and myself, so there will be mistakes and slip ups)

https://www.facebook.com/LKLoLLC

Apex???? where are you Apex lol :) u were saying u not had much practice lol, am giving u a excuse to come play a bit more here and restore ur confidence for rank ^^

Apex???? where are you Apex lol :) u were saying u not had much practice lol, am giving u a excuse to come play a bit more here and restore ur confidence for rank ^^

Haha here I'm.

I pinned your thread so hopefully it gets some attention and I will unpin it when the sign ups are finished. I think I will join this event, when are the sign ups finished? I mean what is the dead line for signing up for the event?

Ignore that second message i sent you lol, i found the post, also wow pinned this is new lol.

Errr atm there is no real deadline for signing up as i was still trying to see how many ppl would be intrested in playing however....we already have 5 ppl signed up xD with 3 more thinking about it (6 ppl total atm with me 9 if the maybes join) so it looks like ppl want this to happen which is nice to see.

So yeah atm were at 6 people, am aiming for a minuim of 10 players and intended to start this event at 10 people unless there is more intrest shown, a max amount of people am looking to allow in is 18 but yeah lol.

Id also like to say atm we have more girl players signed up than guys....out of the 6 4 are females atm! who says girls dont play league!

Apex Spartan likes this

Ok everyone just so you all know we currently have 6 players signed up, and they are:
1. Lord Kesharq
2. AJhunter

3. BestJannaAfrìca
4. The Historer
5. Shirodueirei
6. IntelligentHero
7. CaptainSparklez9

we also have 3 maybe players.
1. Keloura
2. MalikMerhi21
3. TheMachine22

Am aiming for a minium player count of 10 players so we are well on our way for this, when we do reach 10 i will wait a few extra days just encase anyone else wants to join (to a max of 18 players) and then we begin!

So far we have 0 AJSA members =/ however my higher tier version is looking like it will have a few lol.

Player count update:

1. Lord Kesharq
2. AJhunter 
3. BestJannaAfrìca
4. The Historer
5. Shirodueirei
6. IntelligentHero
7. CaptainSparklez9 
8. Embarque
9. mannbearpig
10. (minium wanted amount of players, will start when we hit it)
------------
After we hit the 10 players i will leave the sign up open for the remainder of the first week of the event encase anyone else wants to sign up to a max of 18 players:

And the following players am currently waiting to hear back from: Maybe players  
Keloura
MalikMerhi21
ZabuzaYo
skinnypit50

You can take me off this event, I've been too busy and haven't had lot of time to play and so I got really rusty. Still will be busy for a while and I'm really bad after long breaks. Going to get back and play normals a bit until I warm up for ranked. 

I really want to get to Gold now since I got to S1 :P

ah damn man you sure? and ok then as long as your sure then, shame to see you go man

ah damn man you sure? and ok then as long as your sure then, shame to see you go man

I'm not leaving, just gonna skip this event since I'm gonna be too rusty xD

I need a few days of warming up to play just half as good as I usually do lol

i know lol, but its still a shame for me as i was hoping this would be ur grand return lol and i understand its no problem man.

MESSAGE FOR ALL PLAYERS

This event starts tomorrow (aka tusday) at midday, i will message reminds to everyone i can and will post the match list in a sec. Remember everyone you have 1 week to play ur games, so till next tusday when i will post up week twos games. If we are able to get all the games played before tusday then i will start week two before then.

Week 1 matches are as follows:

Lord Kesharq vs AJhunter
BestJannaAfrìca vs The Historer
Shirodueirei vs IntelligentHero
CaptainSparklez9 vs Embarque
mannbearpig vs MalikMerhi21
Mai Sawaguchi vs Andystfu5

There maybe a few more players joining over the course of the week so stay tuned for extra games (note sign ups are still open until all week 1 games are finished).

(Also remember to screenshot your games at the end of each one and to send me a pic of them here thank you).

Guys if anyone else is intrested in playing in this event, a space has opened up for 1 player to come join, if you are intrested then drop a comment here and will get u set up.

I would love to participate, though I am not how to sign up, can anyone help me with that?

I would love to participate, though I am not how to sign up, can anyone help me with that?

Yo man sorry iv not been on here in a few days and so had not posted that this event is now full. However for the future man to sign up all you have to do is say on here that you wanna take part in the event and i will sign you up to it without delay ^^ , then i will just need to add ya on LoL and to the player list and done.

btw i see your NA, atm my events are only for EUW unless u have a another account on EUW??

I have an account for EUW, and QQ I can't compete :( I mean I am a support so I won't last long, but still.

you can ^^ we have support mains who play in these events ^^ i lost to a sona a couple of events back too xD