• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kaz32

Five Nights at Freddy's 3 spoiler talk. Big spoilers & end to the series.

11 posts in this topic

Some of you right now probably have finished Five Nights at Freddy's 3 after dozens of retries and deaths caused by that dumbass Springtrap. So for those that has, and has discovered the whole truth of the entire series, let us discuss what we have seen and solve what happens in the entire series once and for all. I'll start first by summarising all the info I got from all of the games, and you can add your own theory afterwards.

So what caused the animatronics in the previous games to go haywire and hunt you down? The Puppet. Or more specifically, the first victim of the Purple Man back when Freddy's Pizza is called Fredbear's Dinner. You guys most probably know this if you have seen the Game Theory video.

After the child got murdered and possessed a puppet, he can't do anything but watch as the Purple Man continues to murder children left and right. So he does the most sensible thing he could do: give those dead children's souls a new body by using the animatronics of Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, and Golden Freddy. Plus BB and Mangle. And so the Puppet uses these new army and stop the purple man from killing another child once and for all!

Ok so that's fine and dandy, so why did those guys try to kill you in 1 & 2? Simply because they thought you are the murderer. Well who can blame them? They're just kids. They don't know who killed them cause they're dumb. That means you have to deal with their BULLSHIT of hunting you down over and over and over again for 6 - 7 days in each games!! Then again your main character's pretty stupid anyway to keep coming after each nights so, eh. Unfortunately that means Phone Guy is dead, and he's not the true culprit.

Fortunately, they eventually got what they wanted. If you have seen the minigame after you completed each nights in 3, you'll notice that you're actually controlling all Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy, still possessed by the dead children and still looking for the purple man. As they all go down one by one being dismantled, in the fifth night, you finally control the Puppet, or the spirit of that puppet, and corner the murderer into a storage room, which contains a faulty as hell gold Bonnie suit. Because he's scared shitless of looking at all of the ghosts of the victims he's killed, he decided to hide inside the faulty Bonnie suit, and he got crushed and killed by the gears inside it. I guess that's why it's called Spring Trap. Hahahahaha!!! Ahem, sorry.

The storage room was completely blocked afterwards, preventing the murderer to kill another person again, and Freddy's Pizza got burned because of faulty wiring, though not completely burned down. Might be nice if the storage room containing the murderer is also burned down, buuuuut unfortunately the stoner surfer phone dude, who's also the boss of the guy you're controlling in 3, discovered him after he reuses the restaurant as a horror attraction, and then uses the guy as a next attraction. That means you have to play hide and seek with him. And die hundreds of times because you don't know what to do in the game.

But wait! Turns out the Puppet and the other kids are still not free from their torment! Which is why during the game, you can see a ghost version of themselves, burnt after the fire before 3 starts, jump scaring your ass over and over again. That's their way of saying to you "help us, free our soul and burn this place down to the ground once and for all!" So if you complete different minigames for each night by doing specific things like clicking on different cupcakes all over the map, you'll get the good ending which shows all of the kids possessing the different animatronics finally have their rest.

And your main character burns the whole building down, including the murderer in the Bonnie outfit, reducing the whole building to ashes, and have whatever can be salvaged sold at an auction.

The end. And good for you, there's no 10/20 mode since the murderer is now reduced to ashes and those kids are finally at peace.

That's, actually a pretty sad story. I am happy that all those kids finally find rest, and that bastard murderer is finally destroyed in the fire once and for all. In fact I got teary eyed during the last minigame. Great conclusion to an interesting trilogy! Too bad Phone Guy died by a case of mistaken identity.

*sniff* Well done Scott, Well done. Anyways, after you guys enjoyed Five Nights at Freddy's series, we're going to wait for GTA V on PC which most of you guys are waiting for a definitive version of GTA V for a long time. The trilogy started before GTA V for PC coming out. Sorry for off-topic.

I hope Scott moves onto something that doesn't resemble FNAF in general. I dislike being defenseless and instant death on making mistakes is also another pet peeve of mine.

I hope Scott moves onto something that doesn't resemble FNAF in general. I dislike being defenseless and instant death on making mistakes is also another pet peeve of mine.

Scott made a lot of iPhone games before this, all completely different than FNAF. There's such games as:

There is no Pause Button

Kitty in the Crowd

Forever Quester

Fart Hotel (tha fuck)

8 bit RPG creator

Pogoduck

Golden Galaxy

And Pimp my Dungeon

And there's more games he made, all for free on iPhone, and they're pretty varied and fun. This guy's pretty good at making games, and to think he did it all himself.

On a side note, the good ending screen will be much more fitting if it uses this song.

640px-The_end.jpg

Sniff, oh fuck, I got teary eyed again.  :(

I think it was time to put the series to rest because the series was already well past its welcome and some of its fans were getting on my nerves. Also churning 3 games out within a year was another warning flag for me.

I think it was time to put the series to rest because the series was already well past its welcome and some of its fans were getting on my nerves. Also churning 3 games out within a year was another warning flag for me.

Of course the series is put to rest. The third game already concludes the plot. It's perfect that way. Unlike Paranormal Activity and other horror movies that does the same thing over and over again with each sequels just to make more money.

Speaking of releasing 3 games within a year, I don't think any game companies ever done that. And it's pretty impressive that the games are all well made with TONS of secrets & solid gameplay without performance issues, even though it's really hard to play, and Scott does it all himself. More developers need to learn from Scott. I mean look at Half Life Episode 3. Not yet coming. Valve really needs to make it clear on that game.

So are you going to add to the theory of what you think happens in the series or is my theory good enough?

So are you going to add to the theory of what you think happens in the series or is my theory good enough?

It seems pretty well explained.

Purple Man is gone forever, along with the last of the suits.

The spirits of the Murdered Children finally get to rest in peace.

With the place burning down at the end, destroying all remains of Freddy Fazzbear's history.

It's safe to say through plenty of mix emotions... as dark as the game maybe.

There is a happy ending, even if it's a creepy picture of the heads of the robots.

That to the fans of the series, that is a perfect ending.

giphy.gif

Kaz32 likes this

Good stuff, I'm to big of a wimp to play this stuff for myself and figure it out on my own.

Kaz32 likes this

Good stuff, I'm to big of a wimp to play this stuff for myself and figure it out on my own.

It's best to just watch someone play the game than play it yourself. This game's not as scary as the previous 2 games, it's more annoying than anything. I have to repeat night 5 & 6 20 times because I got screwed over by the nonsense that happens, and then Springtrap using the vents ALL the time, screwing me up because I have only 2 seconds to react when he's in the vents. There's one time where the Puppet shows himself in my office, making me unable to do anything for 15 seconds, and then Foxy, BB, Chica, Freddy AND Springtrap immediately jumpscare me in the span of 5 seconds. It's a really2 stressful experience. You will tear your hair out playing this game.

On the bright side, I completed everything, and the ending makes me shed happy tears.

The games are done, now it's time to get back to reality:

I thought the same at one point, but then I really look at what all is in the game in general. Your not moving from your location, your just checking cameras and such and the animations made for each game are reused within each night. Its the type you could put out more quickly compared to if he had actually worked on it in the way where you would be able to roam the halls.