• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Superdirective

Become A Better Community

35 posts in this topic

Consumer Base in a nut shell. (My topic of the month)
Seeing the changes that keep happening around in this gaming industry, and how the message
is never clear, no matter how hard you try, perhaps this video (gmod machinema) is perhaps the
best and most clear example of the flow and long term reality of most communities, when it comes
to hype and the reality that lies behind the hype...

Considering how this video got 2,050,250 views and climbing, I'd think this is a perfect example
of marketing. Sigh, I miss the old days, but I can get a laugh out of this.... Hope you do too, even
a thought.... The moral is, we need to be more like the sane guy. (We need to be a better community.)

I just think more people need to watch YouTube channels like AngryJoe and TotalBiscuit, for some time now I've only started buying games that these two recommended themselves.

And of course people also need to stop riding the hype train each time companies like EA or Ubisoft announce another Battlefield or AC, people need to realize that Pre-Ordering games blindly is a big mistake, trust me, developers WILL get more time to work on their games and work harder on them, if we stop buying those games before they're even out yet.

Game is out? wait for the reviews to come, if the reviews are good (from trusted sources, like TB or Joe, not those money grabbing a holes at IGN) then buy it, otherwise, just wait, play something else, don't give in to the urge to throw money at a game just because the marketing department managed to make it look and sound good.

just my thoughts.

I just think more people need to watch YouTube channels like AngryJoe and TotalBiscuit, for some time now I've only started buying games that these two recommended themselves.

And of course people also need to stop riding the hype train each time companies like EA or Ubisoft announce another Battlefield or AC, people need to realize that Pre-Ordering games blindly is a big mistake, trust me, developers WILL get more time to work on their games and work harder on them, if we stop buying those games before they're even out yet.

Game is out? wait for the reviews to come, if the reviews are good (from trusted sources, like TB or Joe, not those money grabbing a holes at IGN) then buy it, otherwise, just wait, play something else, don't give in to the urge to throw money at a game just because the marketing department managed to make it look and sound good.

just my thoughts.

I agree on that definitely. Sometimes I get suckered into games that were hyped only to end up being disappointed. That to me is really sad and I wish that as a gaming community, we need to show companies and developers that we won't deal with this garbage anymore.

anubist800 likes this

Well first of all , in my experience , I find the AJSA community is a real good community . I find many goods faiths and intelligents peoples so for now i'm not worried about my community i'm in right now. Second, well i agree about the pre-order stuff but i must say i'm human first after all and i'm gulty to have pre-order certains ¨games¨ in my life like MKX and the dragon age series but thats really all . Normally i wait. What i want to say is wait for the games to come and the REALLY fews of the games you can't wait then pre-order. Oh and shit guys don't listen to me and just wait. Less complicated. XD

Well first of all , in my experience , I find the AJSA community is a real good community . I find many goods faiths and intelligents peoples so for now i'm not worried about my community i'm in right now. Second, well i agree about the pre-order stuff but i must say i'm human first after all and i'm gulty to have pre-order certains ¨games¨ in my life like MKX and the dragon age series but thats really all . Normally i wait. What i want to say is wait for the games to come and the REALLY fews of the games you can't wait then pre-order. Oh and shit guys don't listen to me and just wait. Less complicated. XD

We're all guilty of something like that

Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4? pre-ordered them both AND purchased Premium for both, to this day i'm disappointed in myself, both games when they were released were simply unplayable, the game's crashed on certain maps (watch Joe's angry review of BF4), but it's not like the game's are bad, Battlefield 4 is pretty good right now (only took them like what, an entire year to get to this point?) but I shouldn't have pre-ordered those 2 games, I jumped on the hype train with everyone else and made the same mistake twice

but that's fine, we as humans tend to improve upon mistakes, and I swore that I wouldn't pre-order another game so blindly ever again, unless I KNOW for sure , that the game is going to be worth it, i'm not even going to look it up, because all ill find is stupid marketing bs that will make me want to buy it.

God I hate when the stupid marketing department manages to make something bad look good.

but I guess they're just doing their job... a bit too well i'd say.

Hey DestinyDecade ! Glad you stay in this world ! :D Don't give up . ;)

thank you. i appreciate it.

anubist800 likes this

oh don't worry snipermex, i never miss a video from AngryJoe. XD But i understand what you mean. like example i'm so short of cash right now it's been a long time i don't have buy a new game and when i writhe my post you see in the end i was like ¨fuck even if i wait for the game to go out and pre-order what is the difference ? none !¨ Exception maybe dlc's like Goro in MKX but again you see i'm dump. Because maybe they will put it on PSN for people who want it later if they like the game.

oh don't worry snipermex, i never miss a video from AngryJoe. XD But i understand what you mean. like example i'm so short of cash right now it's been a long time i don't have buy a new game and when i writhe my post you see in the end i was like ¨fuck even if i wait for the game to go out and pre-order what is the difference ? none !¨ Exception maybe dlc's like Goro in MKX but again you see i'm dump. Because maybe they will put it on PSN for people who want it later if they like the game.

I never miss a review either. I feel that people who are not bound by companies such as IGN, Gamespot, etc. are people you should listen to because they're not afraid to provide the brutal (or hateful) truth on games.

1.RE. In a way, if we don't tackle the issue of ethnics in gaming journalism, or just gaming news period,
we are essentially helping this situation get worse in some words.  My thoughts were that we sink and
swim by this together. If there is still those who would be fooled by these cash grabs, then we will suffer
from it, as the more of them, the more these companies can rake in the gold.

2.RE. Yes I agree that atleast with Angry Joe for now, the reviews he gives are quite honest, but the reality
of most fan boys are quite the opposite in terms of that. When I say that we are to be a better community,
I'm saying that we are responsible for not saying anything, something we have considered to be normal
until now...

3.RE.  My point or argument for communities is how are we as gamers standing strong if some of us should
fall prey to schemers such as EA, Ubi, etc? If we want better gaming days, we must choose to make a choice
to honestly, yet strongly stand for better gaming, not just in prices, but in game design as well.. The list
goes on, but I can't stress enough how serious that really is..

4.RE. We aren't bad people if we don't choose to say anything like hell cause if we make the choice for
ourselves that's strength enough, but being a better community is being able to connect the gaming public
to this truth and it will send the real message.    -SD1 out.

DestinyDecade likes this

Video looks about right. Unfortunately games aren't the only category this issue falls under. Its just an all around problem under the sun.

Superdirective likes this

Wow don't steam up to much my friends . XD ok Superdirective here well ... my thoughs about that . First trying to change the mentality of "fans boys" it's really but really hard . Ok example, one of my cousins is a fan hard of COD . And it was me who learn him how to play video game when he was like very little and before he looking at me like a hero . Now when i try to see him better video games he never want to try it . Just only play to COD . And i believe i lost a little is respect because i'm a hater of COD. Second , well .... you begin to use political and difficult words i find it hard to handle and i'm find myself like fucking dump AND just to write you this post to you, i'm really affraid to make you angry or i insultes you because i got the bad manners to want to be pleased by anybody. So try to thinks in my place a "Fanboys" who are dump has me but with no respects and vocabulary. Not a easy task if you ask me . Third , you begin to walk the political side when you want to "send" the message to the gaming public and like example want to change many aspects of gaming, well the subject begin to burning really fast in political subjects. If you want to go more "patriotisme" go on gaming community who look on these aspect . I not say it's a bad thing you have , it's just it could turn to a big burning debate with agressive peoples. Ok i thinks thats all i have to say oh and by the way sorry to make so mistakes in my english. I write on a cellphone right now and english is far to be perfect. So peace my friend .

In a way, if we don't tackle the issue of ethnics in gaming journalism

Are you suggesting we.... cleanse the ethnics from games journalism?  B) *Cue Wont get fooled again*

Ahh... typos are fun.

i dont have this problem anymore.

i just play nintendo now. wii U and 3ds. i've played:

metroid prime trilogy

donkey kong country tropical freeze

donkey kong country returns

bayonetta 1

bayonetta 2

super mario 3d world

kirby's adventure wii

tekken tag tournament wii u edition

resident evil archives

resident evil archives zero

metroid other M

castlevania dawn of sorror

mario 64 DS

resident evil revelations

zelda a link between worlds

monster hunter 4

luigis mansion 2

super smash bros 3DS

zelda majoras mask

and all of them i would rate between 8 and 10 / 10. some minor pet peeves about only a few of them, but nothing major to the likes of triple A blockbuster games on the other 2 consoles and the PC.

im quite a happy gamer now. everytime i pick something up on a nintendo system, i seem to never be dissapointed. ive played more games that i love in the past 2 months on nintendo systems, old and new, than i did the entire of 2014 on my PC. i can't name 1 single good game of 2014 that wasnt a nintendo based game. everything sucked, literally.

Wow don't steam up to much my friends . XD ok Superdirective here well ... my thoughs about that . First trying to change the mentality of "fans boys" it's really but really hard . Ok example, one of my cousins is a fan hard of COD . And it was me who learn him how to play video game when he was like very little and before he looking at me like a hero . Now when i try to see him better video games he never want to try it . Just only play to COD . And i believe i lost a little is respect because i'm a hater of COD. Second , well .... you begin to use political and difficult words i find it hard to handle and i'm find myself like fucking dump AND just to write you this post to you, i'm really affraid to make you angry or i insultes you because i got the bad manners to want to be pleased by anybody. So try to thinks in my place a "Fanboys" who are dump has me but with no respects and vocabulary. Not a easy task if you ask me . Third , you begin to walk the political side when you want to "send" the message to the gaming public and like example want to change many aspects of gaming, well the subject begin to burning really fast in political subjects. If you want to go more "patriotisme" go on gaming community who look on these aspect . I not say it's a bad thing you have , it's just it could turn to a big burning debate with agressive peoples. Ok i thinks thats all i have to say oh and by the way sorry to make so mistakes in my english. I write on a cellphone right now and english is far to be perfect. So peace my friend .

RE1. When it comes to your preferences about fanboys, perhaps you have little experience dealing with them.

Now, I know that you've see it first hand, or that you have a younger cousin (which explains his lack of intelligence

for you), but keep in mind, he's younger and naive. He plays the game because he's sort of attached, but the problem

is you can do that with grown men as well.

RE2. I won't be long on this reply, but I think you're worried about a debate rather than the larger consequences of

leaving our communities in the hands of gamers who don't really have any intelligence at all. If you don't act, the fan

boys will take the helm, and thus are in the front row seats when it comes to the focus groups, the feedback, and the

primary influence on the developers hands, if it is there to be influenced. It's that that worries me alot.

RE3. Oh hum, let e'm talk, atleast we'll learn a little something from this. I welcome opposition sometimes, but it's

revelation I seek. If fanboys or (just addicts, which is another word for it), have a problem with what I'm saying then

it's pretty obvious they are trying to control things because see these games as a means for make something of

themselves, but they are destroying the quality experience that was once known in games... Why else do you

think the developers are bending over backwards to feed them this shit? It's the demand. If you say you are tired

of Cod, but you don't want to face the demand of the consumer base, you are no different than the guys that

just up and bought the game mindlessly.

RE4. When it comes to me, I would be the one sane guy, but I would cut out that part about being ran over, & hope

you are the same. Speak out, send a message, otherwise these developers and their gaming politic world will not

hear you..  That's all I'm saying. I can't stress this enough, that fate favors action, not complaints. Who ever's being

heard has influence... Oh like right here. Silent things aren't heard, cause they're, you know silent. (Wise proverb)

PS -Please try to use paragraphs in your replies. It helps...

Video looks about right. Unfortunately games aren't the only category this issue falls under. Its just an all around problem under the sun.

1. Yeah, I know, I was focusing primarily on the games, as in a gaming community, this subject is most relevant.

Yeh, it is kinda becoming more ramped up in this industry, but when it comes to games, it's actually effecting

us gamers that actually appreciate quality, which is why I mentioned the video above.  Even Francis (that guy)

has a funny video on this same scenario of how freeby games take your money for almost 3x negative the value.

2. Any ways, it is our duty help ourselves and our gaming community by standing for true gaming experiences in

soo many ways. If our influence in gaming isn't strong, we'll just keep suffering the same shit. We don't have it

because we didn't ask for it. Who ever is asking isn't helping the cause one bit. Just see how the power of us

talking moves things.

3.  Ya know, Angry Joe XBOX1 Rant changed a horrible console design, and that was politics in it's prime.

We did that. The same goes for the experiences we've been getting now. Just takes a little search light to get

the point across, just like the rant...  Thx for the comment... & thanks for noticing this rising issue.

Did someone make a video about real life because thats what it is.

Unfortunately though I would probably be the one in video who is working at the place being like why must I make this for people I wanna go home! QwQ 

Now then. I feel that we could fix this by obvious as many people probably think this already is A vote with wallets

and B stop preordering every game. 

Want to know how many games I have preordered out of the hundreds of games I bought? Only two games. The PSP edition of birth by sleep.

The other time was for pokemon emerald. 

The only reason why I preodered those is because I TRUST those companies because I have played their games for years and years and know I get my moneys worth. Hell With pokemon I religiously buy the new ones when they come out because I trust them not be ass. 

Did someone make a video about real life because thats what it is.

Unfortunately though I would probably be the one in video who is working at the place being like why must I make this for people I wanna go home! QwQ 

Now then. I feel that we could fix this by obvious as many people probably think this already is A vote with wallets

and B stop preordering every game. 

Want to know how many games I have preordered out of the hundreds of games I bought? Only two games. The PSP edition of birth by sleep.

The other time was for pokemon emerald. 

The only reason why I preodered those is because I TRUST those companies because I have played their games for years and years and know I get my moneys worth. Hell With pokemon I religiously buy the new ones when they come out because I trust them not be ass.

YUP, vote with wallet, stop pre-ordering. Yeah, That's a good one. But what about the people that aren't?

Anybody still hardwired to that system of thinking is a growing threat to such a trend. As long as gamers actually buy this shit,

due to the kinda of corruption in gaming journalism, the two you listed will never be enough, only a very good half measure and

only on the behave of our like minded community. The real threat is how the trend is growing and how wise action of our own

with games is not enough. 

We have to speak as one, that the quality of these games and the changes being made aren't wanted. As long as developers

thing it is, or think it's wanted, especially by the demand of the consumer base, we're pretty much going to get the shit fan here

& I've had enough! I already know what's going on, and think we're nearly to late to stop it with certain coming titles. Yeah, our

moral actions are recommendation, but if we aren't heard by the developers, of which our numbers are greater than just fanboys,

which are a handful, LIKE HOW XB1 turned, we can turn anything, even this gaming DLC trend. XB1 rant is just one example of

this truth, only it's a truth that's been around long before then, even at the beginning of time. At some point we'll have to face this.

That video sums up pretty much everything wrong in the gaming industry but also everything wrong in just about any big industry.

EA gets so much hate but at the same time they don't care. They still keep on releasing overhyped games because they know 90% of people will just fall for it and they get their money and it's all they care about. EA is not the only company like that, that includes many triple A developers and publishers. As for corruption in gaming journalism, that will exist too. Sad fact is, such stuff will never or at least won't be taken care of for a long time. As long as there are major companies with tons of money then there will also be corruption everywhere but that's how corruption in industry is usually made, it's all about the money. If there is no money or gain then there is no reason for corruption. You become corrupted to gain power and money and not to get love from your customers. Journalists overhype games and they get paid by the company hence, you have corruption. It's all about the money.

Basically, a company like EA or any other major publisher/developer needs money to survive and grow. Growing means more money but also requires more money to be spend on for growing, which means they will want even more money. EA is hated but yet such a large company is still earning millions. Why? Because consumers are brainwashed. They don't see through the problem and EA is aware of that and EA has all the possible motivation to release shitty quick games because it's easy way to earn quick money for them. They also bribe journalists to spread the hype which brings in even MORE money. I'm only using EA here as an example and they have a short name so it's faster to write just "EA" than any other company, but still, EA is the most hated company in America. But why are they still earning so much money? Because of their customers. Why should EA care about their customers if they are still being fed all that money by customers who apparently "hate" them? Because customers are brainwashed and fall for their hype and marketing despite knowing what EA is like. And that gives EA all the possible motivation to keep on releasing overhyped crap, they earn money and that's all they want. They don't care about getting love and respect because they get money and as any other major company, it's all they care about.

The only way to stop that is for the consumer base to grow brain cells and stop preordering like brainless monkeys, but that won't happen either any time soon. There is so many articles and videos on all this corruption and yet everybody preorders and supports the hype. People are just blind. However that's also only the triple A gaming industry. There is lots of companies that aren't like that and many games that are better than most AAA games and that's what we should look forward to actually. Fighting versus corruption in gaming is not an easy thing to do. Only thing that could change such companies is if they stopped earning so much money and then they look back and say, "Guys, we aren't earning money anymore because people found out we overhype games and we sell them same crap every year. I guess it's time for us to start selling quality and not quantity." When will EA or any other major company start thinking like that? Well when we stop supporting their mediocre products which they charge for at a max price.

1. Yeah, I know, I was focusing primarily on the games, as in a gaming community, this subject is most relevant.

Yeh, it is kinda becoming more ramped up in this industry, but when it comes to games, it's actually effecting

us gamers that actually appreciate quality, which is why I mentioned the video above.  Even Francis (that guy)

has a funny video on this same scenario of how freeby games take your money for almost 3x negative the value.

2. Any ways, it is our duty help ourselves and our gaming community by standing for true gaming experiences in

soo many ways. If our influence in gaming isn't strong, we'll just keep suffering the same shit. We don't have it

because we didn't ask for it. Who ever is asking isn't helping the cause one bit. Just see how the power of us

talking moves things.

3.  Ya know, Angry Joe XBOX1 Rant changed a horrible console design, and that was politics in it's prime.

We did that. The same goes for the experiences we've been getting now. Just takes a little search light to get

the point across, just like the rant...  Thx for the comment... & thanks for noticing this rising issue.

1. The only way I see the issue being taken care of is if those masses realize what their doing is actually hurting the quality of their gaming experience. Of that I believe many of them just don't really care about the quality in itself. Their like sheeple herded about by the hype dog. Get a few going and the rest follow because the others are doing it to. They get pulled in by the fact everyone else is excited about it in the context of friends and family and just buy in.

2. The issue I find with this is we're like the gamer enforcement set to protect the sanctuary of gaming but the hype dealers are getting everyone else hooked. No matter how many you save you have more falling into it like a tidal wave and tipping the balance. The video fell all too true on that. You have the ones who are hooked on the hype, those that question it but fall into it because there are so many others getting into it they don't want to be left out, and you have the one with common sense being alienated as the minority smart guy or woman who can only stand back and watch the downfall trend of gamers.

3. With that I feel it was going to happen either way. The issue with fan service to a console you love, with big example to a great majority who favor xbox is the fact of being willing to accept too many of their faults. When they did something wrong, they didn't get checked by those that love microsoft's console. If your a true fan of the console your supposed to check them on all the shit they do and let them know, "hey, I'm not buying that. Take it back." The issues with the Xbone and the people surrounding it's attitude came from the fact they were not checked like they should have been. They got to the point where they believed "oh we'll make all the changes we want and screw everyone else because their just going to buy it anyway." You can only push BS so far and when you start taking away from an experience that gamers have been used to primarily by taking things away and limiting what they can do even the most lip serviced fanboy will have to pause and that and say "no". Joe and all the others that post videos on it definitely presented the voice for everyone to follow without a doubt and made for a quicker check into the matter, but I believe it would have happened regardless just later then sooner.

I'm really sorry if in yours eyes i'm a failure Superdirective but this is the best maximum i can do . Boycott the games of bad compagnies if this is not my favorites games like mass effect or dragon age , buying from indie compagnies and encourage them like example i love playing visualiser novel because yeah in my opinion it's SO much better than triple A games and defend my opinion of why i don't like this or that games . I'm not good in diplomatic and i can't stand against someone with many arguments like ... well take you as exemple . You can wipe me off easly in a debate . So all i can do is my best. Treat me of monster if you like but i know in me i do all in my power to support your ideal . It's peoples like you gifted with intelligent and diplomatic skill who are REAL heros. Not peoples dumps like me .

That video sums up pretty much everything wrong in the gaming industry but also everything wrong in just about any big industry.

A

EA gets so much hate but at the same time they don't care. They still keep on releasing overhyped games because they know 90% of people will just fall for it and they get their money and it's all they care about. EA is not the only company like that, that includes many triple A developers and publishers. As for corruption in gaming journalism, that will exist too. Sad fact is, such stuff will never or at least won't be taken care of for a long time. As long as there are major companies with tons of money then there will also be corruption everywhere but that's how corruption in industry is usually made, it's all about the money. If there is no money or gain then there is no reason for corruption. You become corrupted to gain power and money and not to get love from your customers. Journalists overhype games and they get paid by the company hence, you have corruption. It's all about the money.

B

Basically, a company like EA or any other major publisher/developer needs money to survive and grow. Growing means more money but also requires more money to be spend on for growing, which means they will want even more money. EA is hated but yet such a large company is still earning millions. Why? Because consumers are brainwashed. They don't see through the problem and EA is aware of that and EA has all the possible motivation to release shitty quick games because it's easy way to earn quick money for them. They also bribe journalists to spread the hype which brings in even MORE money. I'm only using EA here as an example and they have a short name so it's faster to write just "EA" than any other company, but still, EA is the most hated company in America. But why are they still earning so much money? Because of their customers. Why should EA care about their customers if they are still being fed all that money by customers who apparently "hate" them? Because customers are brainwashed and fall for their hype and marketing despite knowing what EA is like. And that gives EA all the possible motivation to keep on releasing overhyped crap, they earn money and that's all they want. They don't care about getting love and respect because they get money and as any other major company, it's all they care about.

C

The only way to stop that is for the consumer base to grow brain cells and stop preordering like brainless monkeys, but that won't happen either any time soon. There is so many articles and videos on all this corruption and yet everybody preorders and supports the hype. People are just blind. However that's also only the triple A gaming industry. There is lots of companies that aren't like that and many games that are better than most AAA games and that's what we should look forward to actually. Fighting versus corruption in gaming is not an easy thing to do. Only thing that could change such companies is if they stopped earning so much money and then they look back and say, "Guys, we aren't earning money anymore because people found out we overhype games and we sell them same crap every year. I guess it's time for us to start selling quality and not quantity." When will EA or any other major company start thinking like that? Well when we stop supporting their mediocre products which they charge for at a max price.

X1

You know I just admire the fact that you get it on an intellectually level, but I would say more on the matter. Remember when Angry

Joe had is XB1 rant, and how there was this rumor going around about petitions going out for the XB1 to go back to having DRM..

There is a hand of politics going into the reason why we have these bad games or cheap games, and mostly (Guys like Cliffy B,

or others) Joe warned about are having an influence on how people think, but I was getting at was this thing about Politic

movements being ushered into gaming where people listen a gaming politics system to lead them, of which is mostly corrupt.

That's where the who idea of Console wars came from. Somebody took gaming community platform fueds  and turned it into

controversy in the hopes of stimulating the economy and fanboys literally have no idea how they are ponds of this system.

Mostly the younger, and more naive kind of kids, as compared with veterans like you, who know better...

X2

How you have confusion, then you convert it into hype, then you get fans fighting over defending their platforming systems,

but at the cost of being screwed over and M$ or $ony, (Which ever one is pulling the strings) couldn't be the wiser...  Hey they

started this fire & it's fueling some really ignorant people, of which are the masses.  The fire is spreading & what alot community

leaders fail to realize is that the more people get caught up in this, the stronger it gets, no matter how united you are as a community.

I was just sent here to give you the warning that is a struggle for power in gaming experience design, bent around money, using

strife as a system to turn incompetent customers into a battery for cheap easy money and if encouraged, (by masses, stimulated

by ignorant strife, we are setting our selves up to lose the old days we use to have because the our demand to the consumer

base is un- important.

X3  My point is redirecting and it is a revelation to the reality that companies are in any danger, they're just following a very

bad trend, and the reality is that people aren't walking away from games because they've out grown them, but because these

games aren't what they use to be.  Some have the idea that it's time to cater to a new generation & a younger generation of

gamers in order to survive but here we are complaining. You me, everyone sees it, but we are un willing to actually create a

focus group that could speak for games everywhere to bring back good qualities in video games & that takes somewhat of a

special leader. Some one who knows how game architecture works & how to make a connection between the devs and the

community in a way that will over power this politicial BS and restore a clean channel of communication for use true gamers..

Basically, the confusion or fire that gaming politics has started has blanketted any real chance of communication, but if we as a

community speak as one, and in a informed manner, we can cut a swath through a million lines of confusion... Hopefully, this

messiah will come & when you see him, you'll know it.

For the remainder of this comment, I appreciate your comment. it's good to see you actually have an idea of what's going on,

but for me, it will take a little more than just circulating news from any source for you to really realize what's going on. I glad

that we are open. All it takes is the first step talking about it & would enjoy talking on this more. It just takes an example and we

would be those examples of how we can improve our community, speak based of informed minds and   shape a better gaming

future for ourselves and even for those naive kids, (fanboys) that defy the old school that made gaming what it is today before

it fell.      -Peace brutha.

Apex Spartan likes this

I'm really sorry if in yours eyes i'm a failure Superdirective but this is the best maximum i can do . Boycott the games of bad compagnies if this is not my favorites games like mass effect or dragon age , buying from indie compagnies and encourage them like example i love playing visualiser novel because yeah in my opinion it's SO much better than triple A games and defend my opinion of why i don't like this or that games . I'm not good in diplomatic and i can't stand against someone with many arguments like ... well take you as exemple . You can wipe me off easly in a debate . So all i can do is my best. Treat me of monster if you like but i know in me i do all in my power to support your ideal . It's peoples like you gifted with intelligent and diplomatic skill who are REAL heros. Not peoples dumps like me .

Seriously, I don't think you're a failure, I just think you're not fully seeing how dangerous this gaming politics thing is becoming,

or the fact that your concern is some what misplaced. You're worried about reactions from people that were the ponds of this

out break and yet you fail to realize that at some point, the gaming generation as we know it could come undone in certain areas

and there won't be any gamers to worry about if this stupid FANBOY trend takes it's toll on the universal gaming community movement.

That's all I'm saying. I know you have your impressions (opinions) but take it from a guy who shadows gaming developers and their

methods through inside knowledge and secrets that in time will be revealed. I'm talking about turn the might of an army of fan boys with

just one simple thing.  Even Joe can prove them wrong, but that's not stopping them, & like water, it will wash away the weak and make

them apart of it's own flow....  

I'm not asking you to stand against anyone with arguments, I'm asking you to stand for a better community and movement in gaming

period.  That means, stop letting peer pressure move you a bit and have some spirit.  Good times are ahead. If AJ could make a Rant

and that moves M$, then don't you think that we as gamers can stop this ignorance form turning game designs into milking machines

running off the strife and naivety of our communities.  All I bring is knowledge, and it is up to you to empty your cup and listen, that you

may simply become aware of a greater truth..  & that is a "GAME CHANGER".

1. The only way I see the issue being taken care of is if those masses realize what their doing is actually hurting the quality of their gaming experience. Of that I believe many of them just don't really care about the quality in itself. Their like sheeple herded about by the hype dog. Get a few going and the rest follow because the others are doing it to. They get pulled in by the fact everyone else is excited about it in the context of friends and family and just buy in.

2. The issue I find with this is we're like the gamer enforcement set to protect the sanctuary of gaming but the hype dealers are getting everyone else hooked. No matter how many you save you have more falling into it like a tidal wave and tipping the balance. The video fell all too true on that. You have the ones who are hooked on the hype, those that question it but fall into it because there are so many others getting into it they don't want to be left out, and you have the one with common sense being alienated as the minority smart guy or woman who can only stand back and watch the downfall trend of gamers.

3. With that I feel it was going to happen either way. The issue with fan service to a console you love, with big example to a great majority who favor xbox is the fact of being willing to accept too many of their faults. When they did something wrong, they didn't get checked by those that love microsoft's console. If your a true fan of the console your supposed to check them on all the shit they do and let them know, "hey, I'm not buying that. Take it back." The issues with the Xbone and the people surrounding it's attitude came from the fact they were not checked like they should have been. They got to the point where they believed "oh we'll make all the changes we want and screw everyone else because their just going to buy it anyway." You can only push BS so far and when you start taking away from an experience that gamers have been used to primarily by taking things away and limiting what they can do even the most lip serviced fanboy will have to pause and that and say "no". Joe and all the others that post videos on it definitely presented the voice for everyone to follow without a doubt and made for a quicker check into the matter, but I believe it would have happened regardless just later then sooner.

Pew, soo much reading. I would fully reply to your post, but I'm just out of air, sense youtube and this is starting to become a work out...

Say, could you generallize or summarize down a few points for me. I'll read them all any way, but just on one main point for the day...?

I get what people are saying here, but I'm just saying there's a little hidden drive behind all this confusion.... An explanation behind your

explanation....

Pew, soo much reading. I would fully reply to your post, but I'm just out of air, sense youtube and this is starting to become a work out...

Say, could you generallize or summarize down a few points for me. I'll read them all any way, but just on one main point for the day...?

I get what people are saying here, but I'm just saying there's a little hidden drive behind all this confusion.... An explanation behind your

explanation....

1. Lol. When it comes down to it at the basic level. This happens because people care more for enjoying themselves with their peers that also play these similar hype games more then trying to put up a resistance to the wrong made within a game or a practice surrounding a console.

2. There is no drive to try and ensure that what they enjoy is made better and simply have it accepted as is, especially in the case of the few individuals because they are outweighed by the many who will defend it to the last drop of their blood. There can be nothing wrong with what they love, it is perfection in their eyes.

3.  Unfortunately those few who would have fought end up giving up with feeling there is no point in going against it. Those that fight become the true rarities and in some cases you'll get those victories you want, but it never fixes the problem.

-In my opinion I feel the only solution is for a developing studio to come along that raises up to the same level of EA and such other well known studios, but does everything in the way that they should be doing in terms of the consoles and games.

-It would be something quite out there for a new console to come into the scene. Imagine one designed with a main point of indie developers in mind. A community that builds itself up and having its own flag. They do not have to live in the country of Microsoft or Sony, but have their own in which they came come into their own identities.

-The limitations brought by bigger companies in manner of creation and time limits on games would be non-existent. That is what is needed. Something bigger and in the direction that people want. Something people can get behind, can sway with the opinions of the community to make better. 

-Imagine a type of system that would be held with indie developers in mind. If there were a console made ( of course there being a natural place for pc versions as well) behind the start for an indie developing company in which its employees are the indies. Within that think about how many indie developers there are, how many more would be created if something like this would come to be. The multitude of games that would be brought up to this.

-Naturally mind you that doesn't mean every single game coming through is going to be gold, but something like this would only be as good as the foundations set. For something to be organized in the way that can bring out the potential of these many developers. With so many talents present out there a guidance to make those wishing to leave their mark would be something that could be achieved. Collected knowledge from those who have the experience that can set up a way for others to really get into it.

-In another part so it can be said, games that will be present on that console or released on pc.... lets say through perhaps a personal site created similar to how steam is but having also those checks and balances for new games coming in which would it not only have to be ok'd by the community ( fits under marketing, if its not something the majority can get behind it wouldn't sell to well to begin with ) and also a testing group that can ensure we're not getting a POS unfinished release such as "Day One: Garry's Incident"  >:/ If your shit is broken, its not done