• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
djukaf1tp7

Guild Wars 2 looking for someone to play with

14 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I was thinking about getting Guild Wars 2 there is big discount if someone wants to get it too.

Also i would like to play with someone if anybody still plays it :D

I never played this game but did some other MMOs  i hope there are still people playing it .

See ya !

If you go to Guild Wars 2 forums here on AJSA forums you will find 2 threads to sign up for the NA or EU guild and there you can play with other AJSA members. Just find the appropriate guild thread; AJSA EU or AJSA NA and post your GW2 username there, the one with numbers.

Also I will move your thread to the GW2 section. "Request Scrims" is for something else^^

On what server are you playing on?

We could maybe play a little bit.

On what server are you playing on?

We could maybe play a little bit.

I'm in Seafarer's Rest. I haven't been playing for a while, very busy. Also when I take care of my RL stuff I need to go back to League for events and everything so I won't be playing GW2 for some time.

If you want to add me tho give me your username here or in PM. You want to join the guild too?

The ANGRY ARMY on NA is very active especially with the new expansion coming out so if you join us in NA you will find plenty of poeple to play with,btw our server is Northen Shiverpeaks

Hashirama Senju likes this

I dont have server yet i wanted to check first where are more players :D

Is it too big ping if i play from Eu on NA servers ?

And those different version like heroic edition or delux edition is it big difference with all those in-game items ?

No clue about the ping... not even sure how it works anymore with the mega server.  You pick a home sever for WvWvW but you are constantly grouped with people from other servers to keep zones active.  There is a decent ammount of NA players not sure about the EU guild.

For the fancy editions some of the in-game items are just for convience and are limited in duration others are some unique skins that you can purchase in game with enough gold.  The only real unique thing is a Elite skill that you probably wont use once you are max level because there are better options.  You can actually purchase the upgrade to the other editions with in-game gold but with the time required I would just recommend spending the couple extra bucks if thats what you want.

djukaf1tp7 likes this

That helped me alot , thanks again :D i got the game 

i have still to think about which server to take :D  hope to see you soon on other side.

Is there a way to change servers without paying 10€?

Is there a way to change servers without paying 10€?

If you delete all your characters.

There is a decent ammount of NA players not sure about the EU guild.

Our guild has a decent amount of people as well ^^ You can check out both guilds to see which one you prefer. Eu guild has over 400+ members now with constant 'refreshing' of the inactive members :)

I suggest you pick the guild which fits the timezone you play at :)

wow thats cool .. i made char here Northen Shiverpeaks but i have ping like 200+ so i will go to EU ..On which EU server is Angry Army guild ? And since i already made char and when i delete it ,  will i lose items that i got with my game ... i didnt use them since i just finished first q and got level 2

wow thats cool .. i made char here Northen Shiverpeaks but i have ping like 200+ so i will go to EU ..On which EU server is Angry Army guild ? And since i already made char and when i delete it ,  will i lose items that i got with my game ... i didnt use them since i just finished first q and got level 2

you can put the items in the bank in one of the cities :)

The EU AA is on Seafarer's Rest :)

the ping  is not really an issue actually especially with the megaservers i mean i play on a 5mb line and i have no issues with lag and im from EU

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0