• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
okito

[EU][Major Announcement] Change of the lead

10 posts in this topic

Good afternoon to all AJSA members, I would like to officially announce that I am stepping down as the current leader along with my main officer, vaylor as we are both too busy to juggle between our real life and leading the guild.

We have decided to promote both yododet and khan the cat as our replacements for co-leading the guild. They are our oldest members in the guild and have been the two of our most trusted members; including their experience of being promoted as staff members.

However, since both of the co-leaders are new to leading, we will stay in the guild for 2 weeks to guide and advise them.

Again, I close this final sentence as an early farewell to the [AA] EU server, thank you for staying with us throughout the months and we hope everyone will continue to be of good service to both of your new co-leaders.

“Never Give Up! Never Surrender! Victory or Death!”

Awh, man. Well, good luck to your future endeavors, Okito. Whatever you did, I know you did it well and great enough. :)

"Keep on keepin' on, ol' timer." - Rucks

okito likes this

We'll be sure to let you know how everything is going and we hope to see you guys back closer to the release of HoT! 

okito, jebby and Ana like this

It's a farewell to everyone from both of us :)

It's been great to know everyone through hardships and the fun time, although as time goes by, it's time for us to move on and focus on more important things like our love life :P

Thank you AA for being a great support to both oki and I, thank you to everyone whom has dedicated their time and morale to expanding the guild, thank you to all for being a part of the AJSA family. 

Last but not least, congratulations again to both yodo and khan :)

We trust that we picked the right people for the right job, we just knew both of you could do it! 

Ysnar, Platina32, Bl4go and 1 other like this

we will never forget you guys ! big luv for the both of you ;) *cries in a corner* <3

jebby and okito like this

Congratulations Yodo and [[insert williamshatnerkhan.wmv]]. 

okito likes this

okito and vay, after I stepped down, you guys continued to do a terrific job of leading the guild and helping it grow... thank you all for putting in the effort, this guild would be nowhere near its current state without your leadership... sorry to see you guys go, but change is inevitable and we have to follow along with it, or we fall.  I look forward to seeing you guys in Tyria (or the Maguuma Jungle :-3) soon. 

Congrats Yodo and Khan!  The legacy (and responsibility) of the European Angry Army rests on your shoulders, I wish you two the best!

okito, KhanTheCat, LePheenix and 1 other like this

Even though I'm pretty new to the guild, I'm really glad I joined it and it's been very enjoyable so far. Therefor: thanks for putting in the effort to make the guild as it currently is, and glhf in real life!

Yododet, okito and Ana like this

Goodluck Okito and Vayvay <3

I hope to see you two back soon :D I'll definitely miss you!

Im sure this wont be a goodbye forever :D Simply a 'farewell and see you soon!'

Have a great time doing what you're gonna be doing :D

-Kinny

okito and Ana like this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0