• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Dark Templar

The Final PS2 Op: The Last Stand of the AJSA

8 posts in this topic

oYilBp5.jpg

When: Saturday, March 14th, 2015, Operation will commence at 2PM EST (7PM GMT)

Where: EMERALD Server, AJSA Teamspeak: ts3.ajsagaming.com

How: Platoon and Squad Leaders will create specific Squad Channels in the Teamspeak to match the name of the in-game Squad in PS2. Join the Teamspeak Channel that matches the squad you join in game, so you can hear your Squad Leader!

New members read the "READ HERE" forum post to see a list of Sergeants/Officers to send in-game messages to so you can get invited to the outfit or loo for them in teamspeak.

What: Our objective during Ops is to play together as a large team and cooperatively fight as an unit semi-seriously, while still having a fun time. Squad members are expected to listen to their Squad Leaders to ensure the AJSA is victorious in battle.

Event Outline:

Phase X: - The Last stand of the AJSA!

The final operation for the planetside 2 community will be a culmination of every single operation we had, (with the exception of duplicate ops) leading to a final farewell and thank you to all the players that have joined us throughout the many operations and events. After we have finished, we will be calling it on our last and final operation!

Racing Phase: AJSA RACING LEAGUE, Race #34: final race (gun game style)!

At the start of the operation, we will have another exciting edition of the AJSA Racing League. This time our Final Official Race will be based on call of duty's gun game! A vehicle race involving every vehicle in Planetside 2, racing to one point, back to the warp gate and pulling the next vehicle on the list till you finish with the last vehicle on the list! The race route and vehicle list will be decided by command depending on conditions in the field.

Note: this will be your final chance to earn a racing award in the PS2 racing league, so come on, and bring your race game!

The First Place Winning individual of the Race will receive the lovely AJSA Racing League Champion Award on the forums. View the award and our hall of champions here:

10-AwardImgMaster-1398292221.png

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/index.php?app=awards&module=view&section=view&do=spec&id=10

and don't forget:

AJSA Event MVP

Officers and Sergeants will be on the lookout for the player who best exemplifies the AJSA during this event. This means players who not only demonstrate skill on the battlefield, but are great team members as well. A player who meets those high standards for this event will receive the AJSA Champion Award to adorn their forum profile!

Note, that this MVP will be the last to be awarded in Planetside 2, you have to earn it!

11-AwardImgMaster-1398365641.png

This post has been promoted to an article
KianThePersian, Conan and Behr like this

Is there any specific reason that these OPs are ending? I haven't been able to make the past few weeks but they are incredibly fun and I'm disappointed that they are being dropped.

Steady decline in event attendance and overall morale coupled with issues with game performance for many people(lag spikes, fps drops, ping issues, etc).

I might been inactive for a while, but PS2 is still one most active part of the AJSA so I think the main question at hand is why exactly is this the last ever operation? It makes no sense.

Behr likes this

Most of our regulars who show up to events have started to get burned out of the game, and we really haven't been getting anyone on besides regulars. Now, obviously, if there's enough people in favor of keeping the outfit active, things can be turned around, but otherwise this will be the last official event.

that is truely sad to hear that this will be the last time to fight with my brothers on the field.

i just wished i joined earlyer to experiance every OP on planetside 2.

It was the greatest honor for me to fight with you guys on the field and for the honor of our outfit and the TR.

I SEE YA´LL ON THE LAST BATTLE !!!! LET THIS BE A FIGHT THAT OUR ENEMIES NEVER FORGET!

FOR THE TERRAN REPUBLIC ! FOR THE EMPEROR !   FOR THE GLORY OF THE AJSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wallpaper_tr.jpgplanetside_2__terran_republic_wallpaper_

i hope to fight with you again brothers and sisters :,,)

Conan likes this

Omg. I was gone because i lost the intresst to play the game but i never lost the will to go back and play with all the friends Ive earned trou out the endless hours of gameplay togheter.

Seing it end not with my own eyes but as an front page article brakes me... It really does.

Is it possible to make someting out just so that we could reignite someting over here? whouldent that be fun? Or should i give up with this small deficite and go on and join a nother clan? Where have all the players gone? I have alot of questions... I will return after ive gattered more information

General Bravo is currently working on booting the game back up, very likely launching it back into Official Status for the 3rd campaign. http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/29613-were-coming-back/

There has been some house-cleaning within the guild where we removed members who weren't online in over a year. They can still rejoin, but as it stands right now it will improve the communities image.

And the reignition is already underway, but nonetheless you can help us to regain the fire by actively playing and having fun with the rest of the community on TS!