• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
adpop

What is the Fastest Way to Get Gold in GW2?

10 posts in this topic

Hello Arngry Army. I a recruit that just recently joined, and I discovered that this guild is located on the NSP server. I am on Dragonbrand and so I found myself wondering whether I should switch servers. I don't have the money to spend on gems so I want to know the fastest way in gw2 to get gold, so I can convert it into gems. Thanks for the help :)

I'd say doing dungeons. Personally when I'm grinding for some gold, I try to do Sorrow's Embrace paths 1 and 3 daily. Ascalonian Catacombs paths 1-3, Citadel of Flame path 1 and all of Crucible of Eternity's paths are also pretty easy/fast to do for some daily gold.

Silverwastes chest train also gives out some decent amount of gold.

Fastest way is to buy gems and sell them for golds.

Otherwise you got dungeons indeed, or mystic toilets if you're lucky.

I really got into the champtrain in Frostgorge Sound. I get about 5g/hour and you can get really decent drops.

I got lucky once and got 150 gold in 6 hours of doing this ;)

I also vouch dungeons. Preferably the Asclaon Catacombs or the manor if you really want to keep farming that gold. Any extra equipment you don't want you can always sell them to the trading post or NPC vendors.

There are also the world boss events as well provided you explored the locations on the map. They can give a lot of good items but sadly each boss can only be done per 24 hours.

the best way at this point is sliver-waste map hopping for breach and vw as this phase will tend to net around 11g/hour but to do this you have to get a good shard and map hop after vw is over.also doing this builds up keys to use in a chest train which is gold city.

Personally I find Key Farming to be quick as its easy to get Black Lion Scraps to buy skins to sell for 100+ gold each. The trick is to buy a skin for 1 ticket while it is on sale (just make sure it is a popular skin) and wait for it to go up to 5+ tickets then sell it for EPIC GOLD. 

Please don't post gold seller websites. Most of the gold they sell you comes from accounts that were hacked then destroyed for gold.

leovic likes this

Welcome to the guild, Adpop,

I hesitate to suggest this, especially if you are attached to your characters at all, but if you're willing to totally restart I believe you can delete all of your characters, then transfer to the Northern Shiverpeaks  server without incurring any monetary cost at all.  

And don't trust gold selling sites.  Easiest way to get your computer and account hacked.