• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Menelaos

Games you'd love to see, but will probably never happen

67 posts in this topic

Here's mine: Star wars galaxies, with the aesthetic of Rebels. The combat is skill based, but not the only way to have fun in the game.

You can cruise around freely in spaceships like in star citizen( minus the shelling out hundreds of real dollers for a ship thing).

(Bioware is kept as far away from this as possible.)

Ghaleon likes this

Sword art online with the if you die you die IRL mechanic...What everyone has weird mass murder fantasies or something weird right? x.x

Menelaos likes this

A multiplayer FPS that I'm actually good at.

Dyzzles likes this

Bayonetta Devil May Cry crossover. Also would like to throw in Anarchy Reigns 2 and BulletStorm 2

I'll be eternally waiting for a Stargate SG-1 game. And no, Resistance doesn't count, although it was kinda fun for what it was.

Warcraft 4. Are you listening, Blizzard!? Warcraft 4!!

Warcraft 4. Are you listening, Blizzard!? Warcraft 4!!

Well we have HotS... Yea...

Also Pokemon MMO... One can only dream...

A Hellsing (OVA) based game with the combat system of DMC 4 or Jedi Knight Jedi Academy.

Sword art online with the if you die you die IRL mechanic...What everyone has weird mass murder fantasies or something weird right? x.x

Mass murder would be a highly unlikely achievement in such a game, mostly because almost no one would ever play it, and partly because it's statistically likely you'd die first

Final fantasy vs capcom. God i would like to put ryu, cloud and lightning has my team or Akuma, sephiroth and wesker.

Sonic Adventure 3

Half Life 3

Star Wars 1313

Star Wars Battlefront 3(the pre-EA version)

Age of Empires 4

I really wished the star wars republic comando had part 2 I am still enjoy playing it and I always have fun in it . developers of that game make that game so well even the ending was a bit sad which  one of a squads has to leave behind but I loved it .

A sci-fi open world bounty hunter game where you explore the galaxy in your fully upgradeable ship with multiple ships available throughout the game and just being a badass bounty hunter. Also including a good main storyline to guide you through the majority of the game. Then again Star Citizen will allow me to do a lot of this I just can't wait for that game to be done!

I've said it a few times in various topics on various forums, but I want a racing sim-lite (like forza and GT for htose of you sim purists who raise their nose and call them arcade.. maybe they aren't 100% real, but I just mean games that are quasi-realistic. Not like ones like midnight club where mazda miatas are somehow faster than jaguar xjr2000 or something wonky like that).

Anyway, a racing-game lite ish racing game where the focus is on CAREER realism isntead of physics realism. What do I mean by that? Well...Where when you start the game, you start with a 'budget' car, which is normal kinda. But unlike GT/Forza, you basically have no hope of getting 1st place in your first tournament with that car... you are successful and make cash if you get merely a middle rank position, and you keep at it.. first isn't a given to take for granted, it's a long term goal. Naturally, the races will feature more than the standard 8-12 cars too.

I mean if you goto nascar or the indi500 or something, and a dude gets 8th place. They dont' fire him and consider him a loser, he's still a successful driver!

Basically I want a racing game with a long career mode with cash and cars and semi-real physics, but one where getting first place takes alot more time, effort, and skill, it's not something that's just handed to you if you do ok like EVERY EFFING RACING GAME is like.. And I don't mean simply to make the game harder, but to make it so a long-term player can feel like they are progressing simply by placing better, rather than go from no experience in the game, to getting first place every game in a single week, to the point where the other cars are just moving obstacles and are never any threat to your position, but your only care is your own time records.

Bully 2

Alpha Protocol 2

FFFFFF-FFFF-AAAAALLL-LLLOOOOUUUU----FFF---FF-F-F-F-FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFALLOUT 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of Fallout...

Fallout 3...

No, I mean a PROPER Fallout 3, not TES with guns.

Speaking of Fallout...

Fallout 3...

No, I mean a PROPER Fallout 3, not TES with guns.

When has Fallout not been TES with guns?